ITT: The Worst Animated Movie You've Ever Seen

Only ones that you saw all the way through.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/90217248/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fF9lWOAvPt0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Birds#Soundtrack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Fuck this movie so hard. Pixar trolled us so hard with this film by advertising it as a story set in modern times about a boy and his dinosaur. The finished product is shit-tier version of Land Before Time with the added charm of an even more retarded version of a member of the Crood family. Goddamn I hate this movie so much.

I just got the entire Drawn Together series as a birthday gift, am I in for a good time? Surprisingly this was a series that didnt hit my radar when it first aired

Most of the episodes are pretty good.
The movie is nothing but "we hate South Park" for 70 minutes.

the show is really good up till about halfway through the last season(between the parts of a two part episode in fact) when the quality dips quite a bit(still good just not as consistent)

The series is genuinely the funniest thing to ever come from Comedy Central, with the exception of Chappelle's Show. I think DT is funnier at it's worst than South Park as its best.

Fuck off Entard.

Fuck anyone who paid to see this garbage in theaters. It did NOT deserve to be any kind of success.

Season 2 is is the funniest thing ever.

Imagine if all of the edgy shit modern Family Guy does was somehow done in a way that was genuinely funny and not cringy. Then imagine that there was actually clever writing and you'll have a decent idea of what DT is like.

All of these anons are right

There are no positives to this. Horrible 2D animation, abysmal 3D animation even for the time, and it's all a giant advertisement for the shitty MK movie.
There's a 5 minute long fight scene that reuses the same shots about 4-5 times each, just with different backgrounds.

Is that part of Defenders of the Realm? I don't remember Defenders of the Realm having crappy CGI in it.

The Felix the Cat Movie from 1987. It's honestly incredible how broken and lazy it is.

Fuck off, Mr. Enter.

desuarchive.org/co/thread/90217248/

this thread is glorious, and less than a month old

I loved the hell out of this movie. I probably watched it over a hundred times.

Nah, the 2D parts of that stayed 2D. This one has CGI backgrounds, too.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fF9lWOAvPt0
I'd put it in the so bad it's good category though.

>The movie is nothing but "we hate South Park" for 70 minutes.
you know you're not supposed to take this seriously?

It's without a doubt the funniest damn shit I ever did see.

>"So long, Captain Hero! And thanks for the CLEAN BALLS! AH-HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Do I have to have been sober enough to remember any of it?

Norm of the north.

Is this bait? Or I just take it you haven't seen many animated movies?

The only good thing this movie had was the Hat guy

I wouldn't even call this the WORST movie its just... medicore. It jkind of just was generic adult animated comedy in theaters.

Nothing even fun.

Isn't this the movie made by the same guy who directed Foodfight?

This fucking train wreck of a movie.

No, it isn't bait. I fucking hate Meet The Robinsons. Does it have a decent following though?

The only bad thing about this film is jewish meddling and hollywood bullshit. It could have been something truly special. So much wasted potential.

It wasn't that bad, honestly. It was pretty entertaining for what it was, and the animation was great. I wouldn't mind a Flintstones reboot if it looked like that.

Dude holy shit if that's the worst animated movie you've ever seen, I need to see some of the top shit that you like

Secret of NIMH
Land Before Time
Paranorman
Rango
Fantasia

Take your fucking pick. Seriously, does Meet The Robinsons have that big of a following?

No, it just shows you are lacking in understanding of the concept of "worst" if a film this harmless is that bad to you

I got this on VHS at a thrift store for a quarter. It probably wasn't worth that much.

>"The version children love!"

That's almost as good as "From the producers who saw Shrek"

I saw this film and let me tell ya, not only is the animation and artstyle and abomination, not only are the jokes awful but it's also awkwardly sexual. Apart from the sex jokes that are repeatedly made a large aspect of the film is based around howling, which in the film sounds like it went through autotune as someone goes "oooooo" and how apparently this is like a totally religious coming of age ceremony or whatever that binds two people together and is meant to be romantic.

Let me tell you OP: I have never yearned more for death when seeing to wolves in autotune going "Ooooo" in a sexual manner.

That ending pissed me off so goddamned much.

Now watch the sequels.

Oh come on it was not that bad.

you're absolutely right, user

it's the WURST movie

Despite this movie's tendency to make me want to rip off Kevin Munroe's skin and leave him for the jackals, I still enjoy it to some extent.

Its failure at the box office also killed any chances of that Sly Cooper movie being made, so it's also bittersweet.

Heavy Metal 2000....
>AKA: Heavy Metal F.A.K.K.2

There was a time Sup Forums actually watched really bad movies and knew what they were talking about. Nothing in mentioned so far except comes close to the shittiness of these.

Nigga some of those movies are actually good. Holy fuck you are sheltered and have never actually watched a terrible movie.

Those are movies he actually likes.

This is a contender for the worst movie of 2016

The biggest joke in that film was Rob Schneider's Career.

>implying any one of those is as shitty as
Get a clue, pleb.

>>career

At least that's wierd enough to watch out of curiosity like who the hell was crazy enough to make that insanity
This shit tho

I thought I was the only person to hate this film, you have no idea how relieved I am to find this out.

It fucking dragged forever
After you think it's the end there is half an hour more
And it's so fucking dull

And the shitty covers of songs that're supposed to be memorable but just makes them generic and dull.

Do you ever think it's weird that the guy who made happy feet also created the mad max movies?

Alvin and the chipmunks movie

It was so dumb

Which one?

only the last half was like that, the first half was great

The live-action ones would me my guess.

I've seen a lot of shit movies.
Usually I'll finish a movie even if I don't like it, because I can't stand the feeling of leaving something unfinished.
But this is the only one, years later, I still regret wasting my time on.
I really should have stopped 10 minutes in.

It was the easiest thing.

How do you fuck up this bad?

It's pretty fucking funny, I rewatch it every now and then.

He also made Babe

Oh my gosh, someone with the same level of hatred as me. Good job, friend.

They wasted the best freaking premise. It literally made no difference that the asteroid passed by. Land Before Time certainly didn't need that as a reason to make dinosaurs that can do complex behaviors.

Land Before Time and many other animated movies are capable of blending cuteness and beauty and gruesomeness. The Good Dinosaur makes these transitions jarring and uncomfortable.

I have SO many strong feelings about this. I hate it so much.

>Imagine if all of the edgy shit modern Family Guy does was somehow done in a way that was genuinely funny and not cringy. Then imagine that there was actually clever writing and you'll have a decent idea of what DT is like.
That is exactly true. It is also the most offensive show I've ever seen. I'm usually a sensitive person, but I really liked this one.

Isn't that the one where Quasimodo has wings?

It can't be any worse than the sequel to Disney's Hunchback.

My family is full of massive Disney fans. We actually watched it once and then returned it. It was that awful.

The Minions movie.

I absolutely despise those little fuckers.

The only good part was the introduction of that bank-robbing family who'll never be seen ever again.

Cool World isn't good, but if it's the worst thing you've ever seen, then you haven't watched enough movies.

>It could have been something truly special. So much wasted potential.
It was a shameless cash in of Roger Rabbit.

It had no potential.

Listing anything from that list is basically cheating. There's nothing to discuss about them.

>It could have been something truly special. So much wasted potential.
It was a shameless cash in of Roger Rabbit.

It had no potential.

My roommate coerced us into watching this movie with him. We were less than a third into it when our friend literally left on foot. He couldn't watch any more of it.

We finished the stupid thing so that we could tell him his taste in movies sucks and that he can't pick movies anymore.

Does it play Skynyrd at all?

Nope.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Birds#Soundtrack

So then it did nothing right at all. I know the song has nothing to do with...chickens escaping a farm, I think? But still. Kids movies still include songs that name drop.

there...there was so much animated fecal matter in this movie, I don't know why

Is that your excuse? They even bitch about SP in the commentary. The movie is the biggest case of hypocritical humor ever and the creators were so up their own asses to notice it.
Wrong on both accounts retard

>Shit taste: The post

>We actually watched it once and then returned it.

Do you normally just keep movies? You're the reason Blockbuster went out of business.

Turkeys going back in time to take "turkey off the menu" at the first Thanksgiving. It is just as horrible as it sounds.

The only good part is when they're sneaking into the time-machine facility and a guard asks how they want the turkeys, and they're like "with cranberry sauce." And even a quick smile like that is not nearly enough to save this abomination.

user kids don't know who the fucking Beetles are you really think they'll recognize fucking Lynyrd Skynyrd or get any enjoyment from that song popping up?

As far as plots go, that's kinda interesting for a throwaway kids movie. If it had dealt with the ramifications of time travel, but I'm assuming it didn't.

If your kid can't enjoy Free Bird then maybe you should start beating him. Also there's still stuff in kids cartoons/movies for adults to enjoy (or help them endure). Animation should be enjoyed by both adults and kids, but if it's just some piece of shit then I shouldn't be cringing myself to death.

My brain must be blocking this whole thing out like a traumatizing life experience because I can't remember a single scene from this movie.

Were you raped while watching it?

No but while watching it in theaters, there was this little hair in the projector that cast a silhouette in the corner that kept distracting me.

Delgo was a riot to wath the after math of. I still wonder ho unstable the creator got after the film up and bombed

Because rather than exhausting that budget for a beautiful 44 minute story they wasted resources on telling a story about a 18~20 year old girl seducing her dad's best friend.

The only good part was when Rob Schneider walked on screen and started about how vaccines give children autism

Not exactly the worse but it's pretty garbage

Exaggeration or did they really put that in the film?

1 dollar off of Amazon with free shipping. I want my money back

Hell and Back