Was this any good?

Was this any good?

Also, Sup Forums games thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LHnSMIT4FU0?t=50s
youtu.be/2BJNRIyKFfM
youtube.com/watch?v=ajS94fJc2pg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowman_(comics)
youtube.com/watch?v=LpHdj53Foxk
youtube.com/watch?v=3m_jNlWSEkc
youtube.com/watch?v=oKNb52vE_iQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wm4DtkdrG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well the cover art is garbage.
I heard this was crap, but I never actually played it.

XIII

X-men Legends I&II are the only good X-men games

HM to the arcade game

Did anyone else play that shitty Camp Lazlo GBA game? I knew it was going to be terrible from the word go, but sometimes you just gotta take a huge bite of that shit sandwich.

This game was shit. Shit platforming, shit movement, shit level design, shit controls, shit everything. I remember it taking me like a month to clear the first level since it looked like a fucking maze, then the second level is literally a fucking maze.

youtu.be/LHnSMIT4FU0?t=50s
>0:50
>your cock is faster than you
what did they mean by this?

This was the last Spider-Man game that I beat and the last one that I personally played that I remember being pretty good.

Spider-Man PS4 is looking pretty good though.

This needs quite a bit of updating, as it turns out a few indie games were traditionally animated/had claymation sequences/were written by Kieron Gillen.

>TMNT for GBA

Only game from this era that I have never heard of or played. Is it really that good? And is it just the GBA version that's good?

It's a good River City Ransom clone, and I'm pretty sure it's just the GBA version that's good.

How is it possible to be so wrong?

WRONG SIR

Man I wonder where my copy is, I should rope my friends into playing this with me.

Wolverine Origins was fantastic.

>Konami X-men arcade
That's pretty universally agreed to be one of the weaker Marvel beat-em-ups. The only thing it really has going for it is the 6-player support.

>No X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Uncaged)
r u avin a laugh?

It really does need updating

Avengers Alliance went down last year. And even before that, it became a piece of shit once you were done with the single player content and had nothing but super broken PVP tournaments to look forward to.

Missing these two.

God damn, I thought that Snoopy game got cancelled. What did it end up coming out for again?

>River City Ransom clone
What? It's a general beat 'em up. You know RCR isn't the only beat 'em up, right?

It's on the XBLA, but it's not on the list of backwards compatible games.

Aren't 6th Generation consoles all 32-bit?

I pity the life you live as the Wrongest Person On Earth.

If this is the one I'm thinking of, this game was fucking hard.

>Clone Wars
Ho shit, Star Wars/X-Men?!

How is this? I picked it up at a retro game store last year for 7$ but never got around to playing it.

Is there a way to play that one awesome Wolverine game that was full ripntear on a PS4 or like do i need a computer that's decent or what? that shit rocked

PS4 isn't backwards compatible. The Xbone is, but I don't think that game is one that is. It's also not on Steam or anything to my knowledge. You'd have to go and try and find used copies of the original PS3 or 360 release and play it on those.

I had this and for some reason I think I only ever played the first level. I remember it crashing my Gamecube a few times so I was afraid to play it for fear of it breaking. Wasn't great anyway I don't think.

You could find a copy of the original PC release too, it's not too hardware demanding for a current PC. I mean, if I can play Skyrim in my shitty non-gaming laptop...

Nigga, where the fuck is Mickey's Magical Quest?

128-bit was a term used early in the 6th generation when there were still some hold-outs obsessed with bits, since the logic was that the highest 5th gen system was "64 bits", so the 6th gen must be double that.

But yeah, you're correct. Which is why no one has talked about bits in 15 years.

This game legit made me throw up.

Not because it was bad, I just get motion sickness really easily. Always loved the art style.

With the GBA games.

I played that. It was pretty okay. Nothing of note but okay. It was one of those "rent it and enjoy it, then never think of it again" games.

What is balance the game?

meh

It was on the 360

you'd have to get like boxed pc copy if you go PC but the PC shouldn't have to be state of the art to run it

its like almost a ten years old game

>So much Sega goodness
Comix zone is my shit

>No wolf among us
Are you a faggot?

>shattered dimensions

my nigga

That game was pretty enjoyable. Not enough alternate costumes to keep it fun, though, iirc

>Video...games?

This was based on a cartoon?

who else played this shit tho

OH SHIT I had completely forgotten about that. I think I played it before actually watching Samurai Jack, so I thought it was about a kid samurai in training

>TF2007 DS
Fucking amazing, got a bad rep from the dogshit console versions.
>Animated DS
Super fun puzzle platformer, but no post-game level select.
>War for Cybertron DS
Watered-down version of the console games, but with a few fun twists in the form of a large roster, hot-swappable partner characters, and a rock-paper-scissors damage system.
>Prime DS
Super fun controls, neat story, but short with boring gameplay.

I know it was on 360, my post litreally says so. It's not backwards compatible on Xbone though, it hasn't been added.

The Viking game was bullshit

>Quackshot

Now that was my shit. I might dust of the Mega Drive and see if it still works before resorting to emulation

This

youtu.be/2BJNRIyKFfM

Fucking love me some Muppet Monster Adventure. Really puts those 3D Castelvanias on N64 to shame

I've heard that Secret of the Nameless Kingdom and Finn and Jake Investigations are also good.

Bump

Any good Captain America type games? Sword with Sauce has a Cap-esque shield as a weapon which is fun but there's basically no content.

>Don Bluth does some very shady crowd funding practices and we get nothing from it
>Dean Dodrill creates about 95% of an amazing game by himself and the only real assistance he needed was in terms of voice acting and music

it was ok but nothing special very repetitive I think you got to fight angry evil jack

youtube.com/watch?v=ajS94fJc2pg

"Batman: Return of the Joker" is even better.

There were also many great Tiny Toons / Looney Tunes games on SEGA.

Just look at the rec list below, you... you...

SILLY GEESE

Comic en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowman_(comics)

Who compiled this godawful list?

This list, on the other hand, is way better.

>128-bit era
>literally all modern CPUs have 64-bit datapaths or fewer

This is one of the better 3D platforms from the early years, and probably the best one with the concept of you controlling a small character hopping around on giant furniture and shit. The Stuart Little 2 game is also like that but not as good

Also holy shit that music

youtube.com/watch?v=LpHdj53Foxk

youtube.com/watch?v=3m_jNlWSEkc

youtube.com/watch?v=oKNb52vE_iQ

I feel bad for anyone that had the N64 version

its a shame the game was so damn easy
i mean i get it, its for kids, but it was still a shame

I bought this used on a whim. It was amazing.

Cartoon Network had some of the best fucking online games man.

Wow your shit at games

>tfw no good Superman or Flash game

Death and Return of Superman was alright, if a tad generic. Shadow of Apokolips was fine.
And for Flash there's... Justice League Heroes in GBA I guess? It's not terrible, even if the in-game art is... interesting.

bump

Lego Batman 2 is basically a Superman game

Battle For Bikini Bottom is legit one of the best games I've ever played. That shit is classic.

>dragon's lair

stop

With Turok 1 and 2 having gotten recent updated releases so they're not held back by being 20 years old on a system with a terrible controller and shitty PC ports, now is the best time to try them out if you haven't.

Playable but with a price. Confusing due to murky visuals and a lack of a map with controls begging to be updated.

Dust is a really fucking far cry from anything I'd call amazing. An impressive project for what basically amounted to a one-man game, but really subpar in just about every way outside of its presentation (and even that has a lot of problems).

>furshit
>amazing
lol fuck off

I'm not sure if this has aged well but damn you can't take away my comfy memories of this game.

I frigging loved that game, I'm so sad it's impossible to reach without installing the oldest version of Internet Explorer you can get. Then it crashes after five minutes of play.

> Marvel Avengers Alliance still dead.
>Offline version never.

>Good Superman game
Never.
Unless it's some "He loses all his powers" bs plot.

This thread is making me nostalgic. Now I wanna play these games that probably aren't as good as I remember them.

THIS

Probably one of my most played games as a kid

Too Bad that Game is lost now

>it's a "Superman needs to be exactly as powerful as he is in the comics, as if video games aren't known for taking artistic liberties" dumbposter
>it's a "Superman is too powerful to make a game out of because I lack imagination" memeposter
And this is why user will never be able to make a game.

>no Goof Troop
I am dissapoint.

Anyone still play this? I've been considering going back.

Reminder that the odds of the cancelled PSX version of Superman leaking is never.
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wm4DtkdrG0