Holy shit this guy is complete cringe

Holy shit this guy is complete cringe

Do any of you actually like him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AsXOHpLqAls
youtu.be/kDewpJiqwwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yea.

Yes, he's great. At least he's honest. I find the little weird things he says pretty funny.

Nice try, Pan. No screencaps for your blog.

He's kinda meh

i like to masturbate to his voice I actually have his avatar printed so I just smear my cum all across it and then I lick it I want him to be my dirty slave and fart in his face holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck he's hot

incest, incest it's the best

he is ok but he gets way too cringy when he does a video alone with no script, reason why his lets plays are his worst videos but the rest is fine

if you were goth he'd let you do that to him

Fuck me hard on the front yard

Pan is dope, that silly motherfucker.

this kinda explains my reasoning when it comes to this cringe king

I like him because what he does is cringeworthy, although that's how he used to be. I miss the apathy and nihilistic attitude he had, and his genuine creepiness. In some way I related to him. I still watch his videos because I agree with his reviews and I think he makes fair opinions. After a couple of years you just become attached.

The Emily shit is the most absolute cringe, I skip ahead in the podcast once he gets on that shit.

Other than that, he's fine. He's just another self-loathing Sup Forums dude who actually puts effort into his Youtube channel Sometimes

This is a nitpick but that trans person on that podcast ruins it every time, not because she's trans but just because she can't bant or ever have fun because she "just recently began considering herself a transwoman." Nearly every podcast she's in is 1000% more fun.

Did you watched his new one with tsundere girl and her friend? It was ok. He can act like a person if he isn't alone.

You have weird problems. Izzy talks like before and the topic almost never comes up.

Why does Stev pretend to be a girl now who's "lesbian?" Is it so he can hit on girls and call them transphobic if they reject him?

Before this thread dies, I'll just remind you that /qa/ allows e-celeb threads and Sup Forums doesn't.

Just take it there from now on.

(you)

i want him to cut me with a knife and stick a finger in the wound

Bullshit, the last few podcast she's been on she comments on the fact and applies it to the topic at hand at least once per podcast.

This.
He needs other people to work without a script.

Janitors are cucks.

Look if the RWJ =3 thread could survive until a spam wave then Pan would thrive there.

It's my goal to ask this on every Pan thread incase he made it or is on it.

Yes. Hes a cuck just like me

kys

Stop directing shit threads to /qa/. This is your one and only warning.

Common we know it's why he is a "girl" now.

I thought he stopped making them but always lurks.

Either way we just need to set up the ritual to summon him.

He's better than most cartoon viewers, which isn't saying much, but still.

youtube.com/watch?v=AsXOHpLqAls
Discuss.

>This is your one and only warning.

Impersonating Sup Forums staff is a bannable offense idiot.

>This is your one and only warning.
Look at this fucking sperg.

>5 hours ago
>this thread

Yep he definitely made this to get Sup Forums screen caps and funny comments for his tumblr. Put me in the post!

It happens now and then.
For example, when they were talking about steven universe, she butts her head in about the ronaldo episode and tells the fucking mexican and the gay faggot that she can explain what's happening in that episode because she's a minority and becomes a fucking ronaldo herself

This is why no one can take tripfags seriously.

We aren't funny. We are below YT comments tier.

Princess Natasha had a GBA game that just sat on the shelf of my local Best Buy for like years.

>talk to a tranny
>"TODAY MY PENIS FELL OFF AND I HOSED A SMALL CHILD WITH PUS, TRANS PROBLEMS AM I RIGHT"
>"HEY DID YOU KNOW I'M A TRANNY?"
>"WHY CANT ANYONE IGNORE I'M TRANS?"

I'd argue against that but we all know how file name threads go...

Izzy is the most annoying of the group.

/qa/ is a board of peace and enlightenment. Please take your science fiction pedophile threads to another board, thank you.

>every podcast she's not in

Whoops I fucked up

>Princess Natasha

I bet this is like a flash game.

>I JUST WANT TO FAP TO LITTLE ANIME GIRLS
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its a board bitching and shitposting

If I ever see you post again, I will make Pan threads on /qa/.

You better back the fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up.

But you like him, OP.

Beyond the weird shit, Pan's a pretty cool guy and I genuinely enjoy his videos for the most part. But holy fuck dude we do not need to know about your penis problems on tumblr.

FUCK IZZY!

You wish.

This is the future you chose.

put your sister to the test

>The Emily shit is the most absolute cringe

This

He supposedly never makes any thread about him, he just lurks

He's always on the goth threads tho

You absolute mad man

>Stop directing shit threads to /qa/.
Good point, user. No sense shitting in an ocean of shit.

yeah :-0

What the fuck is that thing supposed to be?

Its those very rare moments when he spouts something that is somewhat funny. He's pretty good with making all of his stuff look neat and nice.

Yeah he's okay.
Reminds me of a lot of people on Sup Forums honestly.

He's becoming more and more open about how much we influence him.

Goth Super Mario mushroom

Not to mention he actually does his homework. Like, I've learned about a lot of obscure animation because of his top ten lists and whatnot, it's pretty cool.

On a related note, can well solve the mystery at the end of his new video?

The only one I knew about was Robot Jones

This was some actually obscure shit

I've never watched his videos. What's so bad about him?

It took me way too long to figure out that the'yre supposed to be zookeepers

i like the dude
he introduced me to a lot of shows i probably wouldn't of watched
his jokes are hit or miss but since i have a almost exact sense of humor to him its all good

>Listening to podcast about SU criticism
>Talking about Bloodstone
>"As a minority now that I'm a transwoman"
Stev you were a minority when you were a ginger neckbeard, now you're just a minority with oppression points.

I don't think he's really hated here, but one main detractor is that he tends to go off the deep end with his jokes. He's very "cringey" (hate to use the word, but it's true).
Otherwise, not much wrong with him. His videos are nice and detailed, and he has great editing.

is emily even fucking real?
I don't even pay attention to his podcasts

god i remember this coming with my ds when i got it for christmas one year
it didnt make much sense from what i can remember

No, he just pretends that they and Stephany are.

Yes. S/he's real.

What's the difference of the sisters besides the tone of the voice?

Yeah because I can RELATE to him

One of them is too shy to be on the podcast.

Emily is outgoing and is CIS (adheres to no gender). Stephany is a wimp and has no gender at all.
That's about it.

>tfw he goes into full defense force over a commenter saying his unfunny joked sucked.

Not as bad as Haedox

>Stephany is a wimp and has no gender at all.
That's about it.

So just like Pan?

Nothing really, if you're okay with pathetic fucks

youtu.be/kDewpJiqwwI

emily is a character in his webcomic that's suppose to be a parody of the stereotypical goth girl. i heard recently in the last thread that he based her off one of his friends and they didn't like that.

speaking of the comic has anybody read it?

WRONG

>Leave pewdiepie alone! He is our hero now cos the MSM hate him!!!

who cares? pans art style is trash anyway.

His selfawareness and that he actually wants to be an animater and draws good makes up for his lameness. Even his lameness is actually funny

something tells me you are the Accept no Substitutions person.

Fuck off pan

it's kinda funny how times have changed.

i remember when people talked shit about pewdiepie all the time because he was popular but when he got in trouble for underestimating what people would do for $5 everyone puts him on a pedestal like he's some sort of martyr.

I'm actually the OP, found it hilarious either way.

He couldn't possibly know Disney doesn't like edgy jokes.
And when those people actually showed his sign then of course he had to upload it. He had no choice.

Easily. Quit listening to the podcast cause "she" is now more of a regular then Jim.

Could care less about that swedish fuck, he has enough money to live out his life time eating boots. Its the facts the media is so quick to band wagon on a edge joke which has most people angry. Then again who still cares about media shit?

What's up with him and 5$?

>mfw I became just bored and annoyed of Pan