7 girls raised from birth for the sole purpose of killing one single man

>7 girls raised from birth for the sole purpose of killing one single man
>Train their entire lives in several disciplines, working both their minds and bodies to the edge of their limits and beyond to become the ultimate killing machines
>Intense hatred for this one man instilled into them sot hat when the time came, there would be no question in their minds whether to kill him or not
>They set up an ambush and strike
>Can't kill him, let him run away
>Chase him to a temple
>Still can't kill him, he gets away again
>Literally no weapons left, 1v7 him and still let him get away only to kill one of your sisters
Wow. Jack is THAT good that even 7 super-powered beings trained for the sole purpose of killing him struggle to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OnliDQ2DyDg
youtube.com/watch?v=8NHwvbVyKi0
youtube.com/watch?v=zQ_0kkka9JQ
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490070510350.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=zb_WYGtZ7K4
youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU
wearetennis.com/en_UK/2013/04/09/karsten-braasch-the-smoker-who-ridiculed-the-williams-sisters/1487
dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo
nesn.com/2014/01/u-s-womens-olympic-hockey-team-preparing-for-sochi-games-by-playing-boys-high-school-teams-in-new-england/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's basically batman, who even when he dies actually just got sent through a time warp lmao

>WOOOOOW, TOOK SEVEN OF YOU TO KILL ME

>Wow. Jack is THAT good that even 7 super-powered beings trained for the sole purpose of killing him struggle to do so.

You should have watched the previous seasons.

Well, they are just a bunch of women.

Think of how many insanely improbable and versatile challenges Jack has faced over the course of the series and over the last unseen 50 years. I mean even experience fighting somebody as unpredictiable as Scaramouch is invaluable experience. Plus he's stuck in his prime which is the shape he was in when he trained from childhood to go fight Aku and then was sent into the future trapping him in that form for the rest of time.

I did, but this is on another level.

This complaint would have make more sense during the first seasons, but at this point he has been fighting non-stop for 50 years.

>super-powered

They aren't super-powered. This is actually what caused me to lose suspension of disbelief. No fucking way can you train seven girls to successfully beat the shit out of a full grown male samurai. Why would they even choose girls if their goal was to make the perfect human assassin? There is a very non-negligible difference between male and female strength capacity. The parts with them being quicker than him and running super-fast were retarded too. Take a look at male running records vs. female running records, or male track stars vs. female track stars. It's nowhere close. I remember when I joined my school's crosscountry team as a freshmen every one of us greatly outperformed the fastest senior female varsity runner.

Anyway what I'm saying is they should've been super-powered. Given magic armor or robot body parts or something. Does not make any sense otherwise.

>Is Jack THAT good

Yes. He defeated a bunch of bounty hunters in the time it takes for a drop of water to hit the ground.

youtube.com/watch?v=OnliDQ2DyDg

He's stuck at that age, but not the body. If he decided to stop fighting one day and eat potato chips, he would get fat. Instead, he's spent, at this point, 70+ years being active and training. Most bodybuilders have a short window of time to push on see what they can do before age hits and their bodies begin to fail. Jack doesn't have that stopper. He can just keep trucking. What we're seeing now is the form of a martial artist stuck at age 25 for 50 years.

He wasn't even seriously hurt by them, right? He got punched a bit at first, some knife cut a few hairs, but that's it. Excluding the knife stab at the end, of course. Dunno how he let that one pass.

He was training his whole life most likely before he knew how to write.

Then he got sent forward into the future where everything wants to kill him and spent there half a century.

It's the incredibly distant future and humans of that time need not be constrained by the same physical limitations of humans from our time or earlier.

It's a work of fiction, and humans in this setting in general are clearly capable of superhuman feats that humans in reality could never physically accomplish.

We have no idea who or what their father actually was.

Pick one or more.

Those seven, working together, trashed Jack so goddamn hard that he lost all the gear he'd spent 50 years building up. His bike is gone, his armour shredded and his weapons lost, from their very first attack. He got lucky being able to bait them into a hard to navigate temple/tomb, and got even luckier with that swipe across the throat. Hell the main reason she died and he survived is that she was alone unlike every other time the Sisters attacked Jack
Dude is crazy skilled, and he just barely made it out with not even the shirt on his back. The next fight is going to be hell for him

Jack not only had better training but also more combat experience and he also has more raw skill and the advantage of being a male in his prime and not some girl in her late teens or early 20s.

When he has the sword. but now, it's gone.

>If he decided to stop fighting one day and eat potato chips
I'm more interested in this timeline.

You're missing the point here. SEVEN people trained from birth for the SOLE PURPOSE of killing him struggled to do so even with the help of 2 ambushes.

truth. women can not compete with men on equal footing.

>6 terrifying super-assassins
>vs 1 naked and afraid, but now very motivated jack
i think this next fight is going to be hell for everyone involved

I can believe a man could accomplish what most would consider "superhuman" feats e.g. there's that one guy who cut off his own hand to escape from being trapped under that boulder during a mountain climb or that other guy who can control his own body temperature with his mind and stay in ultra-cold temperatures long past the time it would take to kill a normie. Women have never really been the subjects of exceptional human performance. They're too tied up in baby making (especially since it's human baby making which takes an extra long time to do) and have no sexual selection pressures on them to perform impressive feats, so they never do.

>1 boy raised from a young age for the sole purpose of defeating literal evil incarnate
>Trained his entire life in several disciplines, working both their minds and bodies to the edge of their limits and beyond to become the ultimate killing machines
>Intense hatred for this one evil being instilled into them so that when the time came, there would be no question in his mind whether to kill it or not
>Fought all sorts of deadly robots, evil spirits, magic beings, bounty hunter aliens, and anything else Aku could throw at him for 50 years
>Expecting some 17 year old brats to beat him

They had the advantage of preptime and the element of surprise. It was smart of them, but if Jack was at the top of his game mentally and had his sword he'd whoop the floor with them, even if you think he'd pull his punches if he knew they're humans.

Got a damn sight closer than literally anyone that we saw in the original series, and presumably over the 50 year time skip too judging by how much gear Jack acquired.
Killing someone like Jack isn't a one and done sort of job, its going to take multiple attempts to bring him down. That they got so close on their first attempt, and are actually in a position to try for another, makes them by far and away the greatest threat Jack has faced outside of Aku himself

giant cockroach robots dont suspend your disbelief but some ninja girls from a powerful dark sect do?
you could complain about that in shows like the history channel Vikings were they imply women were warriors in real life but not in samurai jack.
you are letting the anti sjw spirit get to you, i do sometimes too;p

Why don't they just kick him in the balls? Man's greatest weakness.

>giant cockroach robots dont suspend your disbelief but some ninja girls from a powerful dark sect do?

Yes. We already have giant robots today.

youtube.com/watch?v=8NHwvbVyKi0

>Why would they even choose girls
Cultists be crazy

jack has literally more training and experience than all of them combined. he was also trained from a young age to be a badass

Hey.
Hey.
Hey.
Did you happen to notice humans can dodge bullets in the Samurai Jack universe?
In fact the defining characteristic of this weird-ass universe is that humans can dodge bullets, survive getting shot, survive huge explosions, and survive getting crushed by multi-tonne-weighting objects.
Humans are basically superhumans in this universe.

Jack has a history of doing crazy shit, like

>casually deflecting machine gun fire
>batting away missiles with his feet
>taking on entire armies of robots by himself
>taking out 6 highly trained bounty hunters in less time than it took for a drop of water to fall to the ground
>surviving getting crushed by a 700 ton sumo
>surviving orbital reentry
>taking out three archers that slaughtered entire armies and fired showers of arrows in seconds while wearing a blindfold
>dodging sunlight

Nothing in the serie top the beating the Guardian gave Jack.

Jack was in good form, had his sword and his belief that he was fighting a just cause, yet the Guardian pummeled him into unconsciousness and the only thing Jack did was ruin his suit.

>The parts with them being quicker than him and running super-fast were retarded too
He actually outran them multiple times. When he scarpers from under the fragment of robot, they were right on his tail (within sight), but by the time he reached the ruins, he had a major lead on them. After he runs out of the crypt, he also puts a big enough lead on the lot of them that he's able to fight and kill one (that probably only caught up because she threw the dice and took a different turn in the maze that put her in front of him) before staring contemplatively at the exit before slowly staggering over to it.

>No fucking way can you train seven girls to successfully beat the shit out of a full grown male samurai
No fucking way is a single male samurai going to beat a pack of highly trained, well equipped assassins working in unison to ambush and bring him down as a group. Especially not after losing his armor and weapons. He was also shown to be able to handle them in a straight up 1v1 a couple of times.

He was too busy trying to get the sword, plus you got to take into account his mental state which is basically the lowest it's ever been except for that part were he lost his mind for awhile and became a waiter

OP here. I feel like a lot of people are misunderstanding my original post. I'm not shocked that Jack was able to beat them, I'm amazed. In a good way. They were developed to be to Jack what he is to Aku yet, except for that one stab wound at the end, have managed to cause him little actual harm. I think it's great, not surprising.

Peak humans can do that in this universe too.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ_0kkka9JQ

This,

Jack has literally spent an entire lifetime honing his fighting skills to fight a deity.

Russians aren't human

>highly trained

They're teenage girls who were yelled at and made to complete a shitty obstacle course repeatedly.

>well equipped

They didn't even have that many weapons. If they had guns and used them then that would start to make them a more plausible threat.

The blue Egyptian guard dogs got closer than them, and that's when he was fully sane and had his sword. Not to mention that the Guardian beat him in a straight up 1v1.

You kidding brah? First seasons Jack would have diced them all to pieces in one episode.

someone post the link

He's a man with about 70 years of combat training and experience who is still in his physical prime, going up against a bunch of teenage girls.

It's amazing they didn't all get their throats cut.

>girls trained to take down a warrior
>Jack trained to take down a god

There's a huge difference in there skill level, and the targets they set

You forgetting the part where this is just a cartoon
jack can fly by jumping good and a metal robot or mask changes expressions.

>They're teenage girls who were yelled at and made to complete a shitty obstacle course repeatedly.
They did more than that. And they still managed to give him the 3rd hardest beating we've see in the series, and the only major beating that was delivered on the merits of group tactics/ambush instead of raw strength

>They didn't even have that many weapons
They had what they were specifically specialized in, which is more than Jack had.

>Trained his whole childhood and youth years with the best masters all around the world with the only goal of becoming the ultimate warrior and beating a eldritch horror in a physical fight
>have 50 years of experience in fighting professional assassins, monsters and killer machines, but still just have the same body he had when he was about 25

Yes, Jack is that good

Gary, you're alive!

Bringing the minions of set is kind of unfair because they are IMMUNE to his attacks.

He actually sliced them in the beginning of the fight, if they weren't immune, they would have died.

Anybody has a print screen of Jack's desperate eyes, as he is hiding from the sisters in that tomb?

Playing pretend with your friends is not actually doing it

You forgot the part where Jack has to use the Vibrosword in order to get away, user

If it's wasn't for scaramouch's encounter, jack would be fucked by the seven girls

nah, Jack fight against 3 demi goddess and a guy with an unlimited army of warriors (demongo).

A laser sniper rifle would have taken care of jack years ago.

Good points in thread; what exactly did the Cult expect when it's been 50+ years and this dude is still poppin', even without the sword?

He's been alive for hundreds of years at that point. He's stopped aging and is constantly fighting.

To kill him after taking some losses, hence training seven people to kill Jack? Redundancy was at least part of their reasoning I expect

>If it's wasn't for scaramouch's encounter, jack would be fucked by the seven girls

DOUJIN WHEN

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1490070510350.webm

Fucking GOLD

>dodging sunlight
Do you mean like a basement-dweller, or like moving faster than the speed of light?

Jack has 70 years of combat experience and when initially training would train with the best and most elite fighters of several different tribes all over the world.

The only people to be on Jack's level are egytian gods, the guardian, prime scotsman and the literal GOAT hunters in the entire universe and even they took an entire episode. Jack eats shit in a lot of fights but his biggest attribute is adapting on the fly.

>Jack freed an African village from bandits when he was a kid
>Aku's daughters can't take down a thicc monster

Screamers are verbotten

I'm not arguing them being better than Jack. Hell, they only got an advantage because of their initial ambush getting rid of all his equipment. Just saying that them getting him into a situation where he's on the run isn't really any more ridiculous than shit we've already seen in the series.

He was older than that.

We also don't know the power level of the thick girl compared to the Aku worshipers of Africa.

His balls are made of steel, they can be used as a weapon if need be

>Women have never really been the subjects of exceptional human performance. They're too tied up in baby making (especially since it's human baby making which takes an extra long time to do) and have no sexual selection pressures on them to perform impressive feats, so they never do.

None of which need necessarily be the case in a distant future sci-fi fantasy setting.

They both trained from birth to defeat an enermy. Jack does has the experience advantage, but there's something more.

Jack's training was of higher quality and his goal has a more personal objective. Carrot and stick principle, the girls have had zero positive reinforcement their entire lives so have no physical, mental or spiritual reward for fighting Jack. Fight good or punishment.

Jack had teachers that cared about his well being teaching him more than just to fight, had family and friends that loved him and an objective he believes in and not forced into fighting without knowing why. Fight good and reward, fight bad and lesson continues. No need for negative reinforcement as he wanted to get better.

>That satisfying crunching noise

Jack must be level 5000 by now.

you know for girls trained to be evil and trying to kill, they do a lot less sand-in-the-eyes and kick-in-the-balls than I expected

For Jack it's understandable because "muh honor" but you don't think the girls would have a problem with it

Widow tried that against Bucky, remember? Didn't work out so well for her.

I have no problem with things happening in cartoons that wouldn't happen in real life. My problem is with things that don't make any sense and can't be believed in even if you try, even in a thematic sense, like a small group of teenage girls beating up an adult male samurai. By analogy, I can believe a lion can be a king like in Lion King because that at least makes sense in a symbolic sort of way, but I wouldn't believe the king of the jungle was a meerkat or a puma unless it was being played for laughs.

that's because thy have something to prove, they need to prove they are better then him to gain aku's favor(or so they think) they march into aku's palace with jack's head, he will not give a shit how it happened, you will get a gorillion bucks.

Why do either of those when you can do 'sword in the eyes' or 'kusarigama in the balls'

>you will get a gorillion bucks

Or he'll just kill you there because otherwise he has to worry about the guy who's even stronger than samurai jack being around to oppose him in the future. Especially since Jack being dead would mean the killer would get his sword if you're operating from Aku's perspective and assuming Jack had his sword on him still.

user there's nothing to show they are merely teenagers,

I know, that's why it doesn't make sense. They should've been given magical weapons or something to justify their ability to even last more than a couple seconds against Jack. The reveal that they're literally just human teenage girls with no Aku-esque powers makes no sense at all, it's completely unbelievable, not just in general but for this story in particular.

In the real world getting ambushed by 7 armed, highly trained people at once would get you killed regardless of whether they are women or not so your bitching about "muh realism" is even more asinine than it would otherwise be. I don't know where you got the retarded idea that any trained male can effortlessly beat any arbitrary number of trained women regardless of context

The he'll are you on? They are just a little younger than Jack when he first fought Aku. How their skill isn't justified? I particularly find their early years of training harder than Jack's.

The high priest probably think it's better for them to go full assassin than going full dirty tricks.

Else you'd have the girls attracting Jack and then easily kill him off by poisoning him or something

But keep in mind, in the real world, you wouldn't have the mind and fighting experience of 70 years in the body of a strong, powerful man in his physical prime.

They only manage to hurt jack because they took him by surprise and because of their numerical advantage. Going 1v1 is why one got killed

Official enemy power ranking
God tier: Aku, Minions of Set
Both are literally invincible against everything but gods, Jack was powerless against the minions and was completely fucked when he lost the sword to Aku in Jack and the Zombies.

Top tier: the Guardian
High tier: Daughters of Aku, Ultra Robots
I'd put the Imakandi in a tier below them.

They have a piece of aku in them user. They are supernatural.

Experience and physical fitness aren't trump cards.

Even the most skilled, elite soldiers get killed, and it's not even necessarily because their killers are better trained or stronger than they are. Just like 50 years of spotless driving experience doesn't make a person invulnerable. Shit happens.

The Daughters of Aku get their shit pushed in episode, anyway.

The Ultra Robots were literally unbeatable without augmented strength or divine power. I'd put the Daughters at a level just a bit below them.

The Ultra Robots were almost invincible, but once Jack was able to cut them they started dropping like flies, and the Daughters put him in a much worse state in a much quicker time. I think they have the edge in skill, but might not be able to destroy the Ultra Robots. They even out to me.

They are literally human female versions of those desert basket robots

weren't the other 6 right behind them when Jack escaped? How did they not catch up in time to witness their fallen sister and an injured Jack sliding towards the exit?

It was a maze. I guess the one sister who ended up ahead of everyone else got lucky. Or not.

The temple was like a maze. Jack was just running around frantically. The one that died went after Jack alone and happened to run into him. The sisters' are supposed to work as a team, but she deferred.

Ultimately, they and Jack had the same kind of training.
But they wanted to defeat a man.
Jack wants to kill a god.

I don't know if this was intentional or not but its kinda funny how in a 1v1 fight with any of them Jack trashes them and with all 7 sisters they trash Jack. The funny part is how the high priestess explicitly told them to not work together which probably encouraged them to go Leroy Jenkins and not only loose their prey but get one killed.

If she weren't so deep in the "the weak must fear the strong mindset" they would have probably won.

Martial artists can recede their balls back into and out of their bodies to the point where it's not a problem.

>A Female 'Firefighter' Shows Why You'd Want a Man to Rescue You
youtube.com/watch?v=zb_WYGtZ7K4

>The World's Strongest Woman vs. Average Men
youtube.com/watch?v=MF-YeWnIJfU

>The most successful player of the past 20 years even admitted that she “would never stand a chance against a man ranked inside the Top 100”. The American hasn't always seen it this way. When she arrived on the WTA Tour in the late 90s alongside her sister Venus, with her braces and the pearls in her hair, she claimed loud and clear that she was able to beat “any guy in the Top 200.” A man took care of putting the two girls to rights.
>“It was very hard, I didn’t think it would be so hard,” she sighed after the game. “I hit shots which would have been winners on the WTA Tour, but he caught them easily”. So easily that Braasch lit a cigarette during a change of side.
>Venus then arrived to avenge her kin. At the time, the eldest of the family was established inside the WTA top 20 and seemed better prepared to resist. However, the result would be almost identical - a 6-2 defeat.
wearetennis.com/en_UK/2013/04/09/karsten-braasch-the-smoker-who-ridiculed-the-williams-sisters/1487

>Australia’s National Women’s Soccer Team Lose 7-0 To A Bunch Of 15-Year-Old Boys
dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo

>The United States women’s hockey team will be among the top gold medal contenders at the 2014 Winter Olympics, but before the squad heads to Sochi on Feb. 1, it’s preparing for the Games by scrimmaging against New England high school boys.
>The most recent opponent on Team USA’s schedule was Dexter Southfield, which defeated the U.S. Olympians 6-3 on Sunday afternoon.
nesn.com/2014/01/u-s-womens-olympic-hockey-team-preparing-for-sochi-games-by-playing-boys-high-school-teams-in-new-england/

>Jack is defeated by the sisters
>he is stripped of all his clothing and armor and rendered unconscious
>one sister is about to kill him but reconsiders after getting a look at his body
>other sisters are also interest and tie him to a tree
>they all take turns ravaging him

This shit writes itself

Thank you, friendly neighborhood Sup Forumslack! Now can you explain how you would survive an ambush from seven heavily-armed women with as much training as you have?

His balls are timeless and ageless. Also Jack might give them the old cunt punt.