Are you ready for a Jennifer Lawrence kino?

>A Russian spy (Jennifer Lawrence) falls for a CIA officer (Joel Edgerton) and considers becoming a double agent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2y7rk7eHHAM
youtube.com/watch?v=F_zja9pepgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought that was Taylor Swift :-(

>A Russian spy (Jennifer Lawrence)
>Russian
>(Jennifer Lawrence)

Bad accents take me out of the movie.

Is she even going to try an accent?

fuck no lol she does not have the mental tenacity.

>Joel Edgerton
Poor bastard

This is gonna be sad

>Russian spy
cultural appropriation?

why are her eyes

>Are you ready for a Jennifer Lawrence kino?
I refuse to watch anything with this hypocritical bitch in it.

She'll have several articles pre written about how asking her to do a Russian accent is literally rape, and how she's so brave for standing up to nebulous them.

You sure "nebulous" is the word you meant to use there, bro?

I though this bitch was now box office poison, why is she still getting roles?

oh boy another female spy movie where a 120 pound weakling beats up the men with overly choreographed and improbable fights and fucks her way around.

no, they'll probably do the whole "perfect plant" thing where you wouldn't even realize she was Russian

Might see this just for Based Joel.

i know:( paycheck just too good

what's wrong with it, brometheus?

yes
>Hazy/ill defined concept
Which tends to sum up the various bitching she tends to do.
Given how much of an attention whore she is, chances are she's got nobody specific she wants to go after, or she'd have whinged to the media about them already for victim points.

Who gives a fuck how much of stupid cunt she is outside of movies. The problem with her is she is such a bad fucking "actress" that it pulls me out of any movie that she's in.

CIA?

The two are pretty well connected.
She thinks she's too good for certain movies, and so puts fuck all effort into them

>tfw been fucking this one woman that looks just like Jennifer Lawrence
Not even joking. Best part is that I'm her secret lover while she's got a husband, two children and lots of money.

Crazy shit.

Бeйн?

Why would they send someone with an obvious Russian accent to be a spy?

>Who gives a fuck how much of stupid cunt she is outside of movies.
everyone who reports on it and then I end up seeing it as if her stupid fucking opinion were "news"

>so brave to sand up to nebulous them
Please explain to me how "nebulous" is used correctly in the above phrase

this

interesting premise for a movie with a female lead. is it going to be a comedy?

The term refers to people who she will inevitably claim are harassing her.
The term Nebulous makes said people not clearly defined, which implies she's full of shit.

Are you a native speaker, user? It's not hard to grasp

I would much rather watch the bdsm "training video" from the trailer

>CIA officer
>Not played by Aidan Gillen
0/10

>two spies fall in love

Really? Fucking really?

I wish it was her.

>HD
>picture was done with watercolors by a 6yo autistic kid

j.law
i'm c.i.a.

Small guy confirmed.

J-Law with a shit Russian accent sounds awesome.

>russian agent
>doesn't speak russian

totally believable, silly hollywood

also this

i think he's referring to the weird grammar, you dont see adjectives before pronouns except in like poetry or some shit, are YOU a native speaker?

Size only matters when you're in a structured fight for competition. When you're just trying to kill each other anyone can win

I'm ready for JLaw's silken feet to be milking my cock if you know what I mean.

you would see it with an article
>a nebulous "them"
makes sense to me

that's no possible for people with mental disease like her.

she looks like a girl from a russian province
t. russian

How much longer until this self entitled whore's career is over?

for you

I can't wait to see how the plot revolves around her and/or her would-be suitor resisting Drumpf.

>TWO
>SPIES

Who'd she fuck to get this one?

5 stars
2 thumbs way up

Jennifer Lawrence's whole stupid rap about feminism and her suffering through adversity and all the other shit that spews out of her squinty fucking face, is like some kid who has to work 40 hours a week trying to claim "it's just like slavery maaaaan."

you just don't understand how hard it is to be an attractive woman with amazing opportunities and lots of money

fucking misogynist

Thos tits

Why the fuck do people hate her so much?

She looks like girls from kolkhoz. Telling you as a slav.

The absolute state of jlaw

pffthahahahaha

who da fug is dis?

it'll be a reveal at the end

old Sup Forums waifu jihadwatcher, I forget her twitter handle

>Are you ready for a Jennifer Lawrence kino?

I think I'm suffering of Jenifer Lawrence fatigue.

Fake, irritating and has a horrible moley neck with a fish face on top. I will never watch a film with here in it. I'm pissed off now, thanks for that user.

Damn, Ricky Gervais looks like THAT?!

Because she wants, no, she DEMANDS sympathy for privilege and she demands it from people who would cut off limbs to be given the opportunities she has gotten. If those people do show her sympathy, she not too secretly resents them and even mocks them. She tries to sell herself one way, as the understanding, infinitely cool chick who can lighten any mood and be respected for her wit and it's obvious it's the person she WANTS to be, but she apparently is incapable of controlling herself or putting the work in to be that person. She's actually just a bitch who in trying to be quirky, relatable, witty, and funny ends up just pissing on people in this really awkward and rude way. She's like that person that says "hehe, I'm not pretty, I'm just a normal person, it's good to be humble :)" but if you're like, yea you are a normal person she's like "how fucking DARE you you fucking scum! I am JENNIFER FUCKING LAWRENCE YOU PEON!" That is a person that's really easy to despise because their entire success depends on their marketability and remaining marketable doesn't take much, just not being a total piece of shit and she still manages to stumble.

>go to local bar in foreign country
>bring celebrity entourage
>local commoner asks for a selfie
>no
>local commoner asks for selfie again
>celebrity entourage begins bullying local commoner
>local commoner defends self
>celebrity drunkenly screams
>celebrity drunkenly attacks
>celebrity drunkenly destroys personal property
>celebrity entourage applauds and continues bullying
>celebrity recounts story on talk show where she is the hero

youtube.com/watch?v=2y7rk7eHHAM

nice rack

>gangbang in progress

Is there an account of the attack from the local commoner's perspective? Video or anything? Not that I don't believe you, I just want proof of this bitch being even more vile than I thought she was.

youtube.com/watch?v=F_zja9pepgU

"You can't live your life behind a phone bro!"
>believes she can make a sweeping generalization about an entire person's life based on a 5 second interaction with them
>believes she is such an authority on life that she can publicly call him out for it and issue some sage wisdom like she's the Dalai Lama
>thinks adding "bro" makes you "the down to earth chick" instead of just a bitch
>doesn't see an issue with functionally living her life behind a camera