TOOLS OF POWER PLAYS
IT'S A VIOLENT ERUPTION
EXISTENCE DRIPS AWAY

Other urls found in this thread:

tfwiki.net/wiki/Point_One_Percenter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This was almost too easy, Starscream

This movie is so underrated.

So, maybe there is some pun that has always escaped me, but why was his name "Kup" ? Most Transformers names are some kind of pun or imply something about the characters personality or altmode, and then he is just "Kup"

picKUP truck

His actual name is Shitpiece.

I don't think theres really a pun in his name, unless this was it

I-Is that you Megatron?
Here's a hint.

>I-Is that you Megatron?
Actually, it's "Megatron, is that you?"

Kek

I wouldn't say that at all.

No it's pronounced "I don't have to give a damn, I chose to."

Only by people outside the fandom that don't really care for transformers. Now people in the fandom overrate it pretty heavily I think.

DARE!!!

here's a hint

OWWWWW! MY FOOT!

>the googly eyes when he gets hit in the back

Always loved that touch.

That fight always reminds me of how utterly terrifying Devastator is, not because of how big and strong he is but because he is fast and agile. Mother fucker just roundhouse kicked a 100 ton orbital inserted t-rex out of the air.

Well, for as big as the Dinobots are, Devy is bigger.

Imagine kicking a dog out of the air as it jumped at you. Definitely doable, because you've got the mass to do so.

One of my earliest childhood memories was the scene of the Autobots escaping the Decepticon ambush in the movie's first act. It took nearly 20 years for me to rewatch it, fearing the nostalgia goggles wouldn't protect me from a He-Man sized letdown... but nope, the movie has aged spectacularly.

SOUNDWAVE SUPERIOR, CONSTRUCTICONS INFERIOR.

Who are you calling inferior no one wants to follow an to uncharismatic boar like you

Hey, no one calls Soundwave un-crazmatic!

Pop quiz: which of these un-chrasimatic fellows is which?

Frenzy left
Rumble right

FIRRIB, baby.

speaks the truth

Did anyone else here buy the blu ray rerelease last year? Shout factory did a fantastic job remastering it.

>autobots fire in the weekly format of 'miss everything'
>decepticons shoot dead on

should have known they were in a movie

I love that part with Eject and Ravage.

Ravage is all like "Aw fuck, what're you gonna do with that?"

That scene really makes the rest of the Autobots look like incompetent idiots

G1 fanart... is really the cutest...

Is that you E;R

Rumble is blue cuz when I imagine him, I imagine him with Frank Welker's voice from one of his hundreds of animated appearances.

Post more soundwave

So, who was the best Decepticon (aside from Soundwave of course)?

Mirage.

Starscream.

Longarm Prime, of course.

Only Megatron himself is superior

When are ANY of the comics coming out?

Such heroic nonsense.

Longarm Prime. I remember a time Sup Forums used to list all his wondrous achievements.

After watching the G1 cartoon for a long time and getting very attached to it as a lad, seeing so many of the characters I'd enjoyed get brutally wrecked and destroyed was awesome. The amount of hype I had was immense and this movie delivered. From the moment Unicron ate that planet and that one escape pod wasn't able to escape I knew shit had gotten real. It was the climax to a series I loved and all bets were off. Anything could happen! It was glorious.

The only part that pissed me off was that they were able to rebuild Ultra Magnus. No! He was fucking DEAD! You can't just put him back together, fuck you! Hand waving him getting blown to pieces cheapens everything else. That really pissed me off as a kid.

Ayyyyyy nice.

Fuck you kid. Buy the new toys.

Rumble is blue and uses piledrivers. Frenzy is red and uses guns.

Disagree. It was decent toy commercial that put out all the stops but nothing about it was original or worth while. I enjoy the film warts and all but it has flaws even back 30 years ago.

Originally he was just to be torn apart Khan style but the cost was getting out of hand by that point so they just blasted him.

What ever you want to call them.

I bet those assholes swap paintjobs just to fuck with people!

NO WAY! TWO CAN PLAY!

Whenever I see an in-party political debate I think of this scene.

Shockwave.

Correct answer: it depends on the continuity.

I prefer Rumble being blue.

>Mar 22 — Transformers vs. G.I. Joe: The Movie Adaptation and Optimus Prime #5 are released by IDW Publishing.

Yes that's right, a new special issue of the crazy world of IDW's TF vs G.I. Joe. It's a comic adaptation of the non-existent movie adaptation of the comic.

oh baby

Arcee of the Darklands
Well well well, that's a juicy bit of new info

So go ahead and story time it. Be better than that TF vs GI Joe dreck.

I think we can safely say that if a Decepticon has "Wave" in their name... Autobots gon' die.

They've brought in Nightbird now?

Neat.

reset your monitor settings

I dont understand Transformers sometimes.
Are some Autobots like ten times more competent at fighting than others?Even though most of them have been fighting for millions of years?

You've got guys like Prowl,Ironhide,Thrust, Ramjet, the individual constructicons, who are just "AVERAGE", at fighting- and then you've got the guys slightly above,Jazz, Starscream, ect...

They're all like around- around each other in strength.But then SOMETHING happens, and you've got people like SHOCKWAVE, and SOUNDWAVE,Ultra Magnus,Drift...

And then, AGAIN, another fucking insane jump.
And you've got people like Megatron, Optimus Prime, Sixshot, Overlord...people who can CASUALLY just. rip apart people at the lower ranks like paper tissue.

What the fuck is it about some Transformers?

Optimus Prime is out today, waiting for someone to storytime it.

tfwiki.net/wiki/Point_One_Percenter

>tfw megatron yells out "die autobots" and you know it's going to get real this time

Based Slag

Bludgeon.

Starscream

Oh. Damn. IDW writers think of everything.
Holy shit.

Shame he never did a fucking thing in the original cartoon.

Save shoot for shit.

He was a cool guy at least.

Yeah, which is why I wish he appeared more. Poor guy didn't even die on-screen in the movie. Had to wait for a comic adaption for that.