Jack has never killed a person before

>Jack has never killed a person before
Okay.

They are alive.
The statue wasn't alive to begin with.
The guy was already dead inside.
He turns into leaves.

Bottom left died of old age, Jack just freed him

alien guy in the top left is an alien so Jack has no qualms about killing him, bottom right guy looks like one too

lava guy was more of a mercy killing, and even then he got to see him go into Valhalla so I imagine that sort of eliminates any sort of guilt on Jack's behalf

Bounty Hunters were totally human though, and if Jack didn't actually kill them the princess would have tried to fight him because "why not, he didn't kill these guys"

That part of the seasons ep was really fucked up.

The way I saw it, Jack has killed people (if Genndy is trying to imply he never has that's hilariously bullshit) but in the past he understood it was something that had to be done while punished Jack is so fucked up that killing a person really screws with his head.

He definitely straight up murdered that gargoyle. He was seriously in the wrong there. Broke into the gargoyle's house, tried to steal his shit, and then murdered him when he woke up.

>and if Jack didn't actually kill them the princess would have tried to fight him because "why not, he didn't kill these guys"
He still knocked them all out in just a couple of seconds. Doesn't matter if he killed them or not, she would still know she stood no chance against him.

Knocking them out makes him seem more dangerous
Like he's saying they aren't even worth killing

People keep making a fuss about the bounty hunters, but after re-watching the scene, none of them looked all that dead. Even the big fella was only his by what looked like concussive or smoke explosives. Given that the show never shied away from using more fiery looking explosions, that choice was likely deliberate.

>if Jack didn't actually kill them the princess would have tried to fight him because "why not, he didn't kill these guys"
That's some serious headcanon bs, user. How about the fact that they spent all day planning and he incapacitated the whole crew in seconds? That would probably be enough to deter her.

i think the most hilarious part is niggers trying to find excuses like "he used the back of his blade to hit the bounty hunters". AYY LMAO do you even hear yourselves before you write this retarded shit?

He fucking killed them. There was no blood or gibs shown because it's a show for children, but he killed them all. Deal with it.

I was trying to devil's advocate it for them being alive and instead just sounded like a big faggot who writes fanfiction

Remind me who's the guy in the bottom right?

Its because they were young women, he has no qualms killing legitimately evil men

the gargoyle who captured the thicc fairy

>H-he killed them guys!
>Even though there no blood or any teared off limb!
>Even though one of them got up a second later!
>Even though the network wouldn't allow dead bodies lying around in plain view and the creator himself confirmed they weren't dead!

Yeah. 100% dead

> the network wouldn't allow dead bodies lying around in plain view

that's why we literally see their dead bodies there right?

But we wouldn't see them if they were dead.
Check mate.

Nerds, Norsemen, Russians, Southerners, Australians, cats, and gargoyles aren't people, user.

its never been said that jack isnt prepared to kill. i mean, aku himself is alive and jack definitly wants him dead

couple of seconds my shit fucker did that in the time it took for a drop of water to fall from an icicle to a wooden floor.

Tartakovsky is on record as saying that he considers the Princess/Bounty Hunters episode a case of aliens/robots/knocked out, but more or less shrugged and said 'if you want to think they died, that's fine too.'

And really, the scene is played out to support either perspective. Jack is obviously dismayed that he's killed a young girl - it may even be the first living thing he's killed in quite a while. Up until now we've just seen him kill robots, and then only because he was directly attacked or saw a massive massacre going on.