"WAAAH WHERES THE COSTUME WAAAAH"

Its showing up in Defenders, nerd.

Calm your dicks.

inverse.com/article/20102-only-two-defenders
cdanews.com/2016/08/netflixs-the-defenders-will-only-see-iron-fist-and-daredevil-in-costume/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORAOkP1h3R0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay. Where's the quality though?

And it only took an entire new series for it to happen. So glad they didn't give him his costume in his own show. Hell, they should have gave him a black tacticool outfit. Would have made those board meeting scenes sssoooooo much better.

I have no problem of him not wearing a costume but I have problem for him not wearing a mask

Since he's a public figure you'd think he would use a mask to prevent issues for the company, but considering he's a terrible businessman I guess it makes sense he never considered it.

the main thing I'm curious about is why didn't he have the costume while he was still in kun lun while acting as the iron fist?

This

This tbqh, we did see that the old Iron Fist used a costume
And a pretty kickass one too

That's cool.

>inb4 people get mad because 'muh tacticool'.

why was this iron fist fighting in a sub tropical environment when the gate is high in the mountains?

Cause Orson ran away just like Danny

I'd settle for "Where's the Dragon?" (unless it's in the last two eps, which I doubt).

Daredevil was tacticool and it was cool as fuck. Diamondback was a 1:1 adaptation it looked terrible.

He doesn't really have a secret identity to protect, so there not a lot of reason to wear a mask.

in the last episode danny is looking at two red lights, and he has a flash back to 2 red eyes glowing in the back of a dark cave
that's the only look at the dragon you get

Finn Jones in a recent interview
>The first couple of episodes you see Danny kind of awkwardly fitting into suits. He's not used to this. He's in a suit and it doesn't feel right. Then he's in regular clothes and it still doesn't feel right. He's trying to find his identity," explained Jones, who plays the titular character in Iron Fist. "Eventually throughout the series he kind of claims some kind of identity through his clothes -- but we've got a couple more seasons to go before we get to that point.

He better wear it in Defenders or at least Iron Fist season 2. There is no way they are going to keep him out of the costume for that long.

. . .I had low expectations and I'm still disappointed.

>He doesn't really have a secret identity to protect
Literally CEO of an international company.

All his fights were against The Hand on their ultra secret locations so his identity was never compromised.

what is this from...?

Not having the costume also meant they couldn't replace Finn Jones with a stunt double that would at least put in effort to make the fights look good.

Given they demoted Bride of Nine Spiders to a Hand goon (seriously, WTF?!), I don't have high hopes.

With the shitshow that were the reviews they'll try to pander as hard as they can so S2 isn't cancelled.

This.

But the series makes it clear that he ran away without finishing his training. Perhaps he would've received it at the end of his training.

Former Iron Fist. It was shown fighting chinks in a black and white video a character showed Danny.

Why the fuck does his mask even matter? It's one of those things that looks fucking shitty in live action, and he looked fine with just pants and the tattoo. I'm gonna regret asking this but...

Is Sup Forums really so autistic that they can't accept that some things just don't translate to live action from a comic book?

Easy way to switch to the stunt double in the fight

season 1 of daredevil he wore a black iron fist costume with no eye holes cut out
they already have proof of concept that it works

About fucking time. If I can't see mystical bullshit, I at least want the goddamn costume
Fuck you. Bruce Li and Beatrix from Kill Bill can wear yellow but Danny can't wear a mask/track suit? We got Matt running around in a devil costume, I think we can have the damn yellow rag

Because I want to see a costumed superhero doing kung-fu and fisting shit. And because it doesn't make sense for the head of a multinacional company to be around punching shit without trying to hide his face. The faggot is no Stark, yo.

Also this

Curly permed hair. Smooth waxed chest. FEAR ME

I-I actually like curly fist looks

All I want
>Danny in costume from now on
>Punching Luke in the gut and becoming bros
>Canceling the 2 shows and just doing Heroes for Hire

>It's one of those things that looks fucking shitty in live action

No one else thinks that. It didn't look shitty on DD for most of season 1 and it doesn't look shitty here When no one agrees with you, that means the problem is you.

and replacing dannys actor with someone that looks like they have done like..1 push up in his entire life

Better yet. Leave Finn in an actual monastery and force him to train martial arts.

>No one else thinks that. It didn't look shitty on DD for most of season 1 and it doesn't look shitty here

But it did and it does. DD looked fine, but it hardly looked great. And IF wouldn't have looked any better than it already did.

It's sorta related, but was it just the very last season of Dexter that was bad, or just a few?

>when Fox doesn't let Wolverine wear his costume, they are worse than Hitler
>when the MCU does it, it's okay

His "realistic" look is shit. Maybe they shouldn't be so ashamed of being a comic book superhero.

It's because of shit like this we can't have Supers wear underwear anymore.

I kept expecting David to hand him the mask once they reunited in episode 10-12

I think people were pissed because the IF showrunners seemed to write him wearing a costume off as a dumb idea.

Luckily the Defenders showrunners are fixing that and they'll just have to deal with it.

at the very least send him for a lesson with master wong
youtube.com/watch?v=ORAOkP1h3R0

Wake me up when we get a canon version in a movie.

Diamondback was turned from a guy in a flashy suit with fancy knives into a guy in a silly helmet. That's not 1:1.

He had three weeks to prepare

>It's one of those things that looks fucking shitty in live action
Then stop fucking adapting comic books to live action. What's even the fucking point if you're not going to respect the material at all?

>But the series makes it clear that he ran away without finishing his training.

So what, did they just combine Danny and Wendell into the same guy?

People who fight Shou-Lao without proper vetting just get eaten.

Whoever made that show needs to be fired immediately.

Aside from the helmet everything else was though.