Wtf I'm Kirk > Picard now?

wtf I'm Kirk > Picard now?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based shatner

wtf, I love jews that murder their wives now

Based Shatner haha, i never seen star track but even though he's talking about my generation i know he's right. always felt like i was born in the wrong generation.

Based kirk

Shatner actually had a career and life outside of just being an actor that stared in Star Trek, even if he never got to play Kirk you have a feeling that he would have gotten famous eventual

Why is he bothering with it.
Brianna Wu is just some video game tranny.

Brianna is /ourgirl/ tho

Based, so fucking based amirite. Am I meming right. FUCKING BASED

>I didnt mention the moon rocks

TURBOKEK

this, old Sup Forums knows

>Sup Forums complains about celebrity worship everyday
>the Priceline negotiator announces he likes normalfag DUDE BANE memes
>Sup Forums can’t stop sucking his dick

>ourgirl
>girl

user...I...

kys already, you cancerous faggots

Moon rocks? Is this an idiom?

Holy shit. I've always like Shatner but I had no idea his was this based.

>girl

No.

Brianna Wu once wrote a retarded tweet about how rich people on Earth might take the moon and exploit it as a strategic military position. She said something like you can drop rocks off the moon very easily onto the Earth.

John Flynt is a faggot who has lied and swindled and lived off charity when he deserves nothing less than to be mocked, shamed, and imprisoned for lying under oath and fraud.

Well that makes perfect sense, you just drop them off the bottom of the moon and they fall right down to earth.

Its been known for years that he doesnt run his own twitter, and I cannot believe that whoever is running it still is after all the shit they have written under shatners name.

except Sup Forums worships the fuck out of people Mel Gibson so where the fuck have you been?

jesus christ shatner

Proof?

like Mel Gibson*

>people who argue daily on twitter

is twitter the worst social media platform?

>her
>she
Shat the bed right there.

how long until shatner is called the usual transphobic sexist, racist alt righter or something because he publicly stated to browsing here without making it clear he's doing it to fight the hatred or something?

Why not just the usa?

Going to see this based fucker soon.

Just so everyone know Biranna wu is a male.

"Her".

>Sup Forums complains about celebrity worship every day
When? Where? Point me out some threads you fucking faggot because that’s not at all what this board does. Better yet just go back to wherever you came from.

Yes, bar none.

Why are you so based Shatner.

HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO BASED?

IM #TEAMSHATTNER NOW

SIGN ME IN

Facebook is still worse

There's no such thing as a good social media platform. They're hangout spots and breeding grounds for attention whores, armchair activists, and grandmothers.

is bill going senile or suffering from dementia? serious question. he's taking this pol memeshit too serious and probably runs around saying lol and cuck out loud

>Facebook is still worse
No because there's #BASED meme pages on there to BTFO the libtards epic style, like Counter-Signals for Fashy Goys

>he's taking this pol memeshit too serious and probably runs around saying lol and cuck out loud
For at least he moves about, unlike some.
For the record, It's KEK, not LOL.

The Moon is a Harsh Mistress, user

>Sup Forums complains about celebrity worship everyday
Sup Forums is celebrity worship: the board.

Good thing most of these idiots will be dead of old age soon

We just need to keep the world together until we can piss on their graves.

Can't hold it together with Tape, Aids and Love.

>Shatner BTFOing Wu
This timeline is off the rails

Shatner > Stewart

Picard > Kirk

>implying if you had any fame you wouldn't use it to shitpost on twitter against walking memes like Brianna Wu.

>moon rocks

For those not in on the joke:

www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/28/brianna-wu-claims-companies-could-destroy-cities-b/

Shatner did more for the progressive movement than they ever will. It's amazing how this guy is shitting on them. Shatner da bes

How many cocks are in your mouth right now impressive you can even post

Even on it's own terms this doesn't make sense.

She's worried about "private companies" doing this? What military groups have done more damage to the world and life in general, private companies or governments?

Lol she is retarded and moon rocks are just petrified wood. They have been tested it’s all bullshit.

What's hilarious is that Brianna Wu removed the "fought the alt-right and won" part from her bio after this. kek

>moon rocks are just petrified wood.

wat

More like William Wigner

I CAN HEAR HIM SAYING "I DIDN'T MENTION THE MOON ROCKS, DID I" IN MY HEAD

How old were you when you realized the moon was flat like the earth?

>MY HERO IS NOW A VILLAIN BECAUSE HE DISAGREES WITH MY POLITICS

Really makes you fucking think huh

flat earth is a psyop

we all know this

>Kirk > Picard
no shit, dumbass

>Sup Forums
it's literally only one pajeet autist who thinks mel is "based"

So we're gonna have a board wide memorial when Shatner kicks the bucket, right?

Even before this that was always the plan. Kirk has always been > Picard.

Pretty upsetting to find out based Picard is such a cuck.

More like 'This is what a beta cuck soyboy numale looks like.'

Hell yeah.

Shatter is in the right here

>b-but im a liberal a-and I...
"No!"
Pic related is what any liberal trying to argue with me looks like.

>stereotyping ANYONE based on age,gender, race, or anything else is an ugly trait.

Except for white men, right?

Are you new?
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html

Why were the moon rocks fake I don’t know about flat earth but nasa is full of shit

>Boomers calling anyone else spoiled

Oh that's rich from the last generation to have decent wages, pensions, and benefits.

>Gibson
>celebrity
Kek

Could you throw anymore buzz words in there, champ?

BASED OLD MAN

Kirk always > Picard

Kirk is best captain, with the best hair, who gets the hot ladies and has cool adventures with the best crew. And he only died because he had to help useless Picard faggot with Malcom McDowell's rocket.

jews are based!
wtf I want to die for israel now!

It goes beyond that. I'd argue that it's the worst form of communication ever invented.

>skeptical cause Sup Forums
>decided to dig
>mfw it's real

Shatner is honorary huwhite now.

kek 10/10

based Shatner, speaking the truth.

Based

You people are just as bad as the faggots getting pissy at Shatner

why are twitter threads so hard to follow? it baffles me how obtuse the interface is

There are faggots getting pissy at based Shatner? Not based

Fuck this bigot. Anyone in California should vote for Brianna Wu. She will bring real change.

Isn't this literally illegal? It has a name...

>tfw william shatner is secretly smegmaking

It's better than Facebook. Facebook is just old people posting stuff to their kids and that was in 2010 when I left. It's got to be worse than that by now.

At least Twitter can be entertaining.

bait

also why is no one posting pictures of that thing itt?

I miss based Smeggers

>breeding spots for grandmothers

Based Shatner BTFOing retards with logic and reason. I'm glad to banepost with him.

>grounds*

>transplain

Because the Left have gone so far to the left that they are insane. The same way that those retards have now spawned the Alt-Right in response who are so far right they're equally retarded.

Both sides have become so toxic that you're insulted by either if you take a moderate position. To both it's either: "you're with us or you're a worse than shit fence sitter." The ABSOLUTE STATE of the internet.