Well, is he?

Not similar in any way aside from inherited wealth and inability to convincingly fight.

>I don't like him so he's Trump
okay

what the fuck does that even mean

It means he's going to make America great again.

sure whatever
does anybody care? i don't care

Can't we all just admit it's a shot show and move on with our lives

Wrong again A.V. Club, everybody knows Donald Trump is the Donald Trump of superheroes.

No, he's their rival.

>cant everyone just have the same opinion and not care that people are pushing personal politics into everything!

holy fuck, why dont U just move on with your life and stop caring so much about other people

Well... I guess he wouldn't have to defend K'un Lun if he just built a wall...

donald trump is already the best president of my life (born during bush 1)
and I was really skeptical about him at first too, but he's working hard and getting a lot done, we are already seeing the deficit reduction and job/economic growth he campaigned on. 40 days in ISIS has retreated out of iraq.

at this point disliking trump is just a meme, because as far as cutting it as a leader he's doing great

so no, iron fist is nothing like donald trump

This fucking people. I swear, you Americunts are the fucking dumbest people on Earth. Jesus Christ.

It means OP is a faggot for even visiting AV Club.
Bet he goes to the Mary Sue, as well.

>working hard
>8 golfing trips

Fuck him for having a day off each week, right?

>everything I don't like is Trump

It's because every-time he goes it costs millions.

Not that I care, mind you.

This article raises the question, has there been anything that HASN'T been compared to Trump?

you're just memeing, even the trump opposition admits he is getting more done than any president they have ever seen

that's part of the reason they are so afraid of him, because he works fast and their countermeasures can't keep up

Trump?

Is this a b8 thread?
Well, is it?

>travel bans shut down
>health care reforms shut down
what has he actually done so far besides banning transgender kids from bathrooms and appointing various members of his family to high-ranking positions?

Did he golf or not?

Everyone who's not a white cishet male?

It's a bit late to get mad at Presidents going off to play golf when they should be working, fuck I think every modern President does it.

I have no clue why, games dull as balls.

>banned from bathrooms
No such thing, they just have to use the right ones

I'm a black trans lesbian and I've been called the Trump of my school for hating jews.

What would being the Donald Trump of superheroes even entail?

That title's taken

You're a mess.
Sport of kings.

What I don't get is why normies/libs love gobbling Iron Man's cock when he's the most alike to Trump in every conceivable way.

Pushing legislation to deregulate industry and allow your employer to DNA test you.
Oh, and he pushed for more pipelines and against weed legalisation.
So he's more productive than most Republicans.
In that he fucks the tax payer harder by taking his rights and environment while plotting to make health care inaccessible to many and a luxury to most. While handing money to the super rich.
Nobody was ever this brazenly corrupt.

>black trans lesbian

Doesn't that mean you are straight but you just like to wear your sister's dresses?

Trump spent his time complaining about Obama every time he went on a golfing trip only to do it at a far greater rate than him when he became president

Oh, I get it.
Being the Donald Trump of something means you're a stupendous failure and tremendous success at the same time, something that could have stopped if we just ignored it!

BvS was bad, but we didn't ignore it, and it got a shitload of money and it's now both a success and failure.

X is the Trump of Y is lib slang for not liking something. Like saying Dragon's Crown is the Adolf Hitler of video games.

sure, whats the problem?
cut the debt by 12 billion
increased job the creation rate by 29%
as was said, ran isis out of iraq
ended TPP which we knew was going to happen
fixed the dakota pipeline situation
THE WALL is being started
health care reform is happening, this is congress fucking it up not him. Ryancare is meant to fail though, obamacare is going to kill the corrupt dems, ryancare is meant to assassinate paul ryans career. This is all going just as planned

DUDE

he is the epitome of the american dream for sure

The Mary Sue is always good for laughing at the most insane articles

>Being the Donald Trump of something means you're a stupendous failure and tremendous success at the same time, something that could have stopped if we just ignored it!

Your salt sustains me

>he believes everything that Sup Forums says

He wishes.

Obama thought banning Muslim countries was cool therefore that is one of the things Trump did right.

From what I can gather;
>shitpost on Twitter
>golf a shitload despite criticizing the previous president for doing so
>call the FBI of all people fake news
>"Who knew health care would be so hard?"

twitch plays pokemon was a major problem and I'm glad trump solved that issue

He also obviously watches TV all day.
He tweets what he sees within minutes and in one press video you hear his TV in the background.
And he does not talk to his intelligence officials at all or he would not tweet so much patently false bs.

>mariweeders
>taxpayers

killer rebuttal bro, you really showed me

See, you're the Trump of this comment section! You trolled many people but ultimately you fail as a human being!

>fail as a human being
>most powerful man on earth

No, not even close.

For one thing, Danny Rand has never remotely given a shit about his business, leaving just about everything about running it in Jerry Hogarth's hand.

Also, Donald Trump can't cure cancer by meditating.

News media has basically gotten him figured out by basically reporting old or "unverified" info because his ego is so large he will embarass himself trying to correct them,

Dude's a joke to everyone not wearing maga hats at this point

>Sup Forumsmblr isn't real they say

>I only care about tax and spending only now that we have a government committed to slashing federal spending by tens of billions

Kill yourself

He didnt ban trans kids from bathrooms, he made it so they have to have proof from a doctor they are actual trans, to prevent neckbeards just saying "im a girl" so they can just waltz into the girls bathrooms whenever they want to.

>Trolling people
>Not a waste of time

>Trump is an anti-semite
He is literally the grandfather of Jews.
Try telling a Sup Forumsack that, drives them nuts.

doesnt happen

You hurt my feelings so you're a failure

>Donald Trump can't cure cancer by meditating.
Well, you don't know that. Have you seen Trump try meditating before?

This level of myopia is unreal
>trolling people
>ever a waste of time

not anymore it doesn't :^)

Would Luke Cage be friends with Trump?

exactly. Thanks Trump.

Remember, a 98% success rate in business ventures means you're a failure.

You've literally never browsed Sup Forums if you're saying that

you're welcome piotr

Thanks hivemind of all children

No because unlike Iron Fist, Trump was a success

Goddamnit how hard is it for you faggots to stay on Sup Forums

I don't think Iron Fist has managed to hex nearly everyone who opposes him.

You're welcome, hivemind of all adults.

The OP isn't Sup Forums, but he is a massive faggot for posting blatant Sup Forumsb8.

Dude, if you are hardly in office and haven't signed any laws you don't get to take credit.
It takes years for labor market legilation to show its effect. Trump has not even touched that. Any apparent effects in employment so far are either due to Obama laws, caused by short-term outlook fluctuation or coincidence.
We talk again in a year.

I think the problem is the white actor is not hot enough if he was hot
No one will question it

Man, what is wrong with people? I'm getting super sick of this shit.

Danny Rand ain't t h i c c

there will be at least one person that wants to fuck him, don't like about that.

>effects in employment so far are either due to Obama laws
>jobs skyrocket the month after trump takes office
no way, he had 8 years, this is trump
and if not things trump has done, it's companies anticipating a trump economy

he's doing plenty of signing

>not a racist
>works hard
>isn't colluding with foreign spies
>not a piss fetishists
>is kind to poor people
>works against overinflated drug prices
>wants everybody to have access to health care
>actually earned his titles
>one of the good guys
>has moral values
>can control his temper
>not a retard

Nope.

It was so fucking weird when that guy asked him what he would do about the wave of anti-semitic violence and he exploded on him saying he's not an anti-semite. It should have been the easiest question in the world and he turned it into a David Lynch moment.

>jobs skyrocket after trump takes office

Nope. They're perfectly on track for Obama's job growth.

Thanks, Obama.

But but but he signed some executive orders and we memed him into office what do you mean he's not responsible for every good thing that's currently happening ugh I bet you're part of the DEEP STATE working for Obama aren't you

And don't call me a shill, how can I be a shill if Russia forces me to volunteer for free, huh, that's right, showed you

>there are people who still believe pissgate

this is what desperation looks like

>called Obama lazy for taking a golf trip once
>when he himself is taking one every week

He's a hypocrite

And don't forget he blamed the Jews and claimed it was false fag violence.

>obongo raised the national debt to comical levels
>hurr drumpf can't golf
you should LITERALLY put a bullet through your head.

you're only showing how you haven't even bothered to look at his platform since drug price reduction is one of his main projects
actually they are far exceeding the obama market since trump took office. It's construction jobs and manufacturing by the way
trump isn't taking vacations, he's taking afternoons out of the office. There is a pretty huge difference I'm sure you aren't going to admit though

Yeah that's never happened before

Somebody shoop goofy hair, a beard, and the Iron Fist onto Punching Pepe.

the russia thing is the funniest thing
you idiots think hes a russian agent and out of the other side of your mouth your worried he's going to start a nuclear war with russia

almost every alleged hate crime that was on the news in the past few months have been debunked.

pro-tip, kikes tend to draw swastikas the wrong way.

I DID forget that. Man, it's hard to keep track of it all. Looking forward to see how he handles North Korea. A world war that doesn't involve Europe would be a welcome break.

>afternoons out of the office
>to florida

>a world war
>that doesn't involve europe

>he thinks you can hack a voting machine that's not connected to the internet
I bet you watched Rachel Madcow's tax return special live.

you know we were at our highest rate of employment when trump came into office right? that wasnt him.

>2 hour flight from DC to florida on a commercial air liner
>has a private plane with priority travel over everything else in the air

yes, like I said, afternoons

no those guys who adore hitler would totally get it wrong bro