Which is better?

Which is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/andrew-garfield-gay-man_us_595d36a5e4b02e9bdb09dc65
script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/spider-man-scriptment.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tobey looks like a faggot

Tobey Maguire.

Andew Garfield and Emma Stone had the best scenes together.
Dunst is still hotter.

Toby looks like a nerdy beta, and he's not anything handsome or charming. He fits Peter Parker. Kristen Dunst was bad as Mary Jane. Best Emma was great as Peters love interest but I don't buy Garfield as a socially awkward beta with no friends.

Garfield's Peter Parker was a douchebag.

Kirsten a cute!

I actually agree with bradlee

I didnt get what he means with the "born after 2001" joke.

2001 is generous. I'd say 1998.

t. omega

He looks constipated.

He just wants that Milano aunt Milf unironically over these thots

He's 100% gay, m8

Tobey

Nah he's straight. Terrible taste in women clearly. But straight.

andrew

I actually like him as Pete and Spider-Man. Don’t care for his love interests, though.

He's dating Zendaya though, they spent thanksgiving together and he was in L.A with her for 2 weeks. He even spent time with Zendaya's troll mother at her work.

People born after 2001 think left is better than right.

That is true but the other guy is 10x worse

Tobey had the better Gwen

>comparing a fashion brand with a grocery store

Nah, he's super picky about his women.

emma and toby would be kino

nah, he's just Brtitish with terrible taste in women, I mean his ex was kind of cute but his new gf is terrible

>picky
Lets not go nuts here.

This.

>"Try again kid."

Tobey, but both of them are better than Holland

now do it but with toby/bdh

>Kristen Dunst was bad as Mary Jane
why man, she was way better than Emma as Gwen, that scene when they resolve how to save the world with maths, fucking stupid man.

Kristen made a fucking good role, even in 3rd movie, it was the only good reason to watch that stupid movie.

What went wrong?

Everything is better than Holland. What a terrible country.

>This ledge is uncomfortable.
>I wish I was home fapping to white women.

Zendaya has like 40M followers and people seem to like her cuz she was a Disney kid. Her fans also call her woke af and black women see themselves in her. That's all.

He had a daughter?

she got powers?

You just KNOW.

>hating on best country

>white women

yet he's dating mixed Zendaya, makes you think

who the fuck casted young Niecy Nash

>when the jew makes you pretend to like shitskins as part of the contract

Why didn't they just have Emma Stone (a natural ginger) play Mary Jane?

This

>natural ginger
heh

the face of the typical arsenal fan

Terrible bait.

>He had a daughter?
Don't go down that hole user.

why do some Spidermans need web cannisters and other Spidermans don't?

Because that worked out so well for Chris Evans

Tobey and Dunnst look more like Chanel models in that photo than the homo with the frog

At least between each other the choice is obvious.

>TomxDaya
Is there anything more pathetic that "shipping" real people?

Are there any adaptations that do Mary-Jane well? After the 70's the only good/accurate MJ was the JMS written one, and that one was still quite sketchy and leaned heavily on JRJR being so loyal to his dad's shit. Outside of the comics she's such a different entity. MacFarlane and some other contemporaries ruined the character. Megan Fox should play her. It would be ridiculous but it would be kind of fitting

Mayday Parker: Spider-Girl is unironically great (or whatever that one particularly good series was called).

I love this dude so much (maar dat mag).

Why do rich black girls like white guys so much?

Why the fuck did they make Zendaya so fucking busted in BAKA? She is actually pretty and I had no idea. Fuck what were they thinking? I don't care if she is real MJ or not, don't make her fucking ugly.

I meant in Spider-Man Homecoming, typed BAKA, the fuck is BAKA?

yass bradlee slay

s m h = shaking my head.

not that user, but what's the story? what are you talkin about?

Not the one you are replying to, but are you guys serious?

Very obvious in some interviews. Never says he likes girls/women, always uses non-gender spesific language.

And his "best-bud" is clearly gay. He has some very gay dance videos on youtube.

Sam Raimi's Spiderman is the Original and best version of Spidey to date.
Garfield and Stone mainly improved upon the chemistry between Maguire and Dunst in the first iteration because aside from the fact that they better and younger looking, they were actually banging in real life. Garfield was lanky and looked a lot like the comic book version with his suit on. Stone is hot.
Marc Webb is not a good action director and had continuity issues throughout his series but he does well as a rom-com having 500 Days of Summer as his only prior film credit.

s.m.h. t.b.h. f.a.m.

>BAKA?
kek
also agree, she looks fuckin toasted and roasted

kek

Tobey Maguire obviously. Some real capekino right there.

no they dont

spider man homecoming to be honest in my humble opinion family

hey man it's ok to be gay

look at Spacey after he came out, he is doing fine

>always uses non-gender spesific language

hello tumblr

s m h Spider-man Homecoming and it came out BAKA, the fuck?

I mean he seems gay, and yeah if he hadn't just spent a major holiday with Zendaya's family I'd probably agree. But as far as I can tell he's genuinely into the Woke (TM) Blackgirl.

T B H comes out as Desu and there are a couple of others. Don't forget hiroshimoot owns us now.

welcome newfriend :^)

Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2 are the definitive perfect adaption of a comic book to the big screen. Whether or not that is a good thing, it's up to you.

Tobey is still the best Spider-Man to me. I couldn't stand the Garfield movies or Garfield because he was too much of a douche. Tobey really nailed the beta Peter.

Tom Holland is okay I guess, I liked his movie better than both of The Amazing Spider-Man ones, but it was moreso because of Michael Keaton as the Vulture.

because when someone uses the s m h comes out as baka, 3chan is that stupid, same happens with t b h it comes out as desu or f a m i l y comes out as senpai

>3chan

>i'm fresh off the boat from reddit but trust me guys i'm one of you

omg baka desu imo senpai

sorry but how long does one stay a newfag until one can be upgraded to regularfag?

it was a typo ok?

How fucking new? 2016?

Yeah heaven forbid you can't use your nigger abbreviations.

He had a daughter but he gave her up to Satan (along with his marriage to Mary Jane) so his decrepit 90 year old Aunt May could have a couple more months of life.

I couldn't even finish TAS, but I rewatched all the Tobey movies (except the third one) multiple times, so he wins easily.

Adrew wins,

see thread :

i want reddit to leave. now more than ever

I want to fuck andy dickerson. Lets see who gets lucky first

I would downvote you if I knew how.

reddit vs Sup Forums is like dc vs marvel

reminder: sam raimi's spiderman is a puberty allegory. he blasts his enemies with his spider cum.

Jesus Raimi.

>Andrew Garfield Says He’s A Gay Man Who Doesn’t Have Sex With Men

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/andrew-garfield-gay-man_us_595d36a5e4b02e9bdb09dc65

What did he mean by that?

agreed mi familia

>THE NEXT DAY. Tight on Peter as he wakes up. He opens his eyes cautiously. Not knowing what to expect. PULL BACK to reveal that he is still in bed. All is normal. He breaths a sigh of relief. In fact... he feels pretty good. Lots of energy. He pulls back the covers and...
>Something is causing the sheet to stick to him. He lifts it, revealing a sticky, white mass completely covering him, gluing him to his bedding. It is some silky substance webbing him into the covers. He cries out in dismay... struggling to free himself from the gluey strands. Where did it come from? He notices his wrists...
>They are oozing a pearlescent white fluid from almost invisible slits about a quarter of an inch long. He pushes on the skin next to one of the slits and... a dark shape, the size and color of a rose-thorn... emerges from beneath the skin. It shoots a jet of liquid silk into his face.
>Peter screams at the top of his lungs.
script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/spider-man-scriptment.html

he's gay.

M A G U I R E

He is clearly more attractive as well.

He means he's an average european male.