Are there any horror movies that are animated

Are there any horror movies that are animated

I just saw get out and that thought crossed my head.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=buoG3gLa6Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are there any horror movies that are animated

Dead Space or Resident Evil movies.

There was that one Dead Space one. Was cool I guess. Then they made another, which had some hefty 3D as I recall so I don't pay much mind to that one.

TECHNICALLY Hellboy but only in the casual sense- they're a lot of fun though as far as I recall. Could be shit for all I remember but there you go.

I thought Resident Evil movies were Live Action

Coraline?

Oh shit guys I forgot about Monster House that movie was really scary

Where the Dead Go To Die comes to mind. It's an indie horror anthology movie.

Superjail might be considered horror
Some episodes of Ren & Stimpy
Probably some shit on

There are a few that are CGI/3D animation.

FUCK LIBERAL WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK RAY CISM

Coraline is pretty spooky, but it's for kids so it isn't really terrifying. Can't think of anything else.

Fuck Drumpf and Fuck white people

Now that I think of it I couldn't really watch Billy and Mandy because of the gross Factor like Billy's constant flow of boogers which really isn't a horror but I was pretty scared of that shows overall tone creepy shit like spiders and what not and that show

And now I remember that Courage the Cowardly Dog was a scary horror show I couldn't watch

It's amazing how many things there was in animation in this genre and people rarely notice it

Courage the Cowardly Dog scared the shit out of me as a kid

Tales from the Crypt animated series

The Halloween Tree actually scared me as a kid and I hAve yet to warch it till the end. All I remember was that one of the kids just died and his soul was trapped in a tree?

Does Watership Down count? Had a fear of rabbits for a short while because of that fucking movie.

There is a dead space movie?

...it is good?

The first one is pretty good.

There is more than one?!

Damn, i should be better at keeping tracks at this. I really like the first 2 games...

Too bad EA fuckin' killed the franchise :(

I loved Halloween Tree, the kid was dying in the hospital because he had appendicitis and Leonard Nimoy takes his friends through time to learn about how different cultures worship the dead.

You know, what's actually surprising is Get Out not being heavyhanded and preachy about the race thing, even though a good amount of the film was the MC's inner struggle about being anxious about white people.
It was all more or less a film-length The Outer Limits episode.
Well done.

EA has been known to destroy what people love

This.
But people will disregard it regardless thinking it' some agenda pushing movie. The director is a black guy who makes fun of both white and black people.

Maybe not horror per say, but it is creepy as shit and frighteningly unintelligible

Flapjack had its moments

Peur[s] d Noir, aka Fear[s] of the Dark is another horror anthology.

youtube.com/watch?v=buoG3gLa6Ik

Heavy Metal generally leans more towards scifi, but it has its moments.

I also hear Cool World was originally planned as a more traditional horror movie.

I'd say ParaNorman is the Laika movie modeled more after horror films.

Perfect Blue.

Fucked up horror kino.

Doesn't that retard peele sperg out over the act of anyone drinking milk now?

There are two Resident Evil film things.
One is live action done in the west with it's own lore/storyline

Other is the Japanese CGI made movies that cover "in between" games sorta. Also the CGI movies are relevant to the video game universe/lore.

>Heavy Metal generally leans more towards scifi, but it has its moments.
I think it was only the B-17 segment that was more horror.

Zombies on a Plane are one thing, Zombies on a cramped bomber, fuck. Especially that bit with the Ball turret.

I was about to recommend this. It's highly underrated and surprisingly spooky.

The HBO Spawn series might be right up your alley.