Yaaaaaaasssse

>The section will be a comprehensive catalog of everything shitty about all the everyone in entertainment,” says IMDb founder and CEO Cole Needham. “Since it appears that sexual harassment and filmmaking are inextricably linked, we anticipate the ‘Yiiiiikes, FYI’ section of some profiles to be more populated than actual resumes.”

cole needham, what the hell are you doing

How long before sexual harassment claims?

>all the everyone in entertainment

this will end well for IMDb

Bring back forums.

Bugman

Alt-right pussies literally cried them out of existence.

ALL THINGS user
IT'S MEME SPEAK
IT'S HOT, HIP AND IN RIGHT NOW

>Shit she seems really happy.....

Can't wait to read Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer's.

You're insane.

social media killed them, actually.

movie companies killed them because they were bad publicity. in the forums you could a better idea than any review if a movie was worth it or not. also imdb didn't want to pay for servers/maintenance etc anymore.

Can't they are least call it something less childish?

I hate that Louie is being put side by side with literal rapists, like what he did has the same weight.

Will Amazon owned IMDB put a YIKES on anything produced by Amazon's Roy Price for Amazon Studios?

He clearly did something behind the scenes to piss people off. He's been thrown in with the actual rapists by all of the media.

This is the kind of stuff that they do to someone like Trump that they hate, not usually a random comedian. Something happened behind the scenes.

He brought it on himself by ignoring the rumors and then by being apologetic for it.

Is IMDB trying to stay relevant after they shut down the boards and lost a lot of users.

If I discovered my favourite films had significant I put from a rapist, a letch, a pederast, a murderer or anything else it wouldn't lessen my opinion of the films.
It also wouldn't lessen my opinion of a film I haven't seen yet.

The reason for this is because I'm not a fucking miserable moron.

Did Bacon pork some piggies in his day?

So, is that strictly for things brought up in actual court or just random slander and hearsay?

I really miss the Passion of the Christ forums. Never seen that caliber of trolling in years

what if they have some liberal beliefs

Agreed. It's like believing Tiger Woods is a bad golfer for cheating on his wife.

>here's the correct official opinion about this person, goy
>(((We))) control the narrative, goy

Like the scriptures say "Judge"

>Posting an article from Reductress

oh shit nignog what r u doin

Holy shit this thread is brainlet central.
3 seconds and I figured out where this "article" came from.

This. I'm still going to watch movies with these actors in them because it isn't just their film. I'm not watching just to see them, and I'm not going to shy away from the hard work of other people because one man of a 400 person team was an asshole. It's the writer's story. The director's vision, the editors' and cinematographer's hard work as well. It was the performance of every other actor as well, and I don't think they deserve to have their work shelved because somebody else in the cast did something bad.

Based

All these liberal sex perverts need to be labeled and catalogued.

>b-but I'm a liberal a-and I...
"No!"

Pic related is what any liberal trying to defend these nasty sex freaks looks like.

AIDS Lasseter

I don't think so, it's like american progressivism always worked. Cat calling is put in the same category as full on rape by those people.

>sexual harassment and filmmaking are inextricably linked

First they remove the GOAT quick-search system from both watchlist and my ratings, now - this pandering. Is there anywhere i could migrate from IMDB? All i need is a watchlist and some sort of a "what have i seen" folders with a flexible search/filter system (year of release, country, etc)

Jesus fucking christ just google for one fucking second before you post.

Whoa, dude, relax. I'm obviously asking about a service user has tried.

There's no way a lazy jew site like imdb would go into that kind of legal trouble.

>imdb
that website was good for like a year then the jews ruined it with phony votes

there's always one "just google it bruh" faggot.
go play in traffic.

>heh i googled it instead of making a joke post
yeah nobody cares that you're a retarded faggot user

Letterboxd

I assume this is an Onion article

are they trying to rival letterboxd with dumb shit?

>KIIIIIIIIIIIIIKES, FYI

How long until IMDb gets sued for defamation?

>What our site really lacks is a section for unverified hearsay about people

gummy smiles are disgusting

Holy shit. As if getting rid of their boards because of too much non-leftist posts wasn’t bad enough.