Is it worth a watch?

Or is it just normie trash

>The Room
>normie anything

See it so you can appreciate The Disaster Artist.

It's essential normiecore ever since cartoon network put it in the spotlight

Will it get an oscar nomination?

Yes it's legtitimately great. Make sure to watch it with friends, it's kinda boring watching it alone.

The great book, not the shitty movie, right?

If you can appreciate trash you'll enjoy it

Normies have tried to assimilate this movie and claim it was one of their own, but there is nothing traditionally normie about it. If anything, it is anti-normie.

>every female character is evil or stupid (or both)

Audiobook is better than the book.

Watched a trailer and it makes it look good, watched another and it's full of reddit

you see a pair of fat tits
the rest is useless

Do you understand life?

Its a movie you watch with friends to have a good laugh. You do have friends, right user?

Oh wow, you saw the movie? How is it inferior to the book? Provide details please.

But if I watch it with friends I usually can't fap during the love scenes.

James Franco...

This tired meme. Exactly what do you have against James Franco. Provide examples and details. Make your reply well thought-out. If you can.

James Franco...

james franco might not be who you want him to be, but hes definitely for the culture and makes some decent comedies

You're not my fucking muth-her.

Just watch the rooftop scene and the flower shop scene on youtube. You'll get the idea.

you mean he acts in some decent comedies. but this film is directed by him. have you seen his directorial work?

He's a shitty hack director. Go watch Child of God it's like a student film it's fucking embarrassing.

Well I mean he is relatively new to it. Link me to your IMDb page so I can check out the films you have directed please.

You are a colossal faggot.

Please cut your nuts off and eat them you retarded piece of shit.

James Franco?

Exactly what I wanted to read. Thank you for proving me right, didn't take long at all

Relatively new to it...
Has actually directed 14 films since 2005.

The love scenes in The Room are abysmal tho

Normie trash.

Link me to your IMDb page so I can check out the films you have directed please.

>Go watch Child of God it's like a student film it's fucking embarrassing.
or literally any other of his films. In Dubious Battle and As I Lay Dying are some of the worst, most aimlessly directed film I've EVER seen.

Like, random Vimeo shorts I watch have ten times better artistic sense than those movies.

he has been steadily directing films since the 2000s. He has over 30 films to his credit. he's not new to anything.

>The Room
>normie

I guess it can be kind of normie if you watch it in a "hahahaha this movie is so bad, it's just fun to laugh at it" kind of way though.

What about the lady who gives tommy his flowers

i watched it on a Sup Forums stream and had a blast
tried to watch it alone some years later but i just couldnt, its fucking awful