youtu.be/UbEyojOzAqk

>Spanish video
This is Trump Nation bitch

not to mention more than twice the likes

>DC
>One Oscar

>Marvel
>Zero Oscars

The Oscars do tend to hand out sympathy awards.

>couldn't even win that.

i don't care anymore about DC and WB. I just want to watch more Marvel films if they continue to be entertaining. They aren't the best movies ever but fun to watch.

Thor 3 was great, it seems like they're only improving

So is Suicide Squad the best DCEU entry?

Why do Marvel and Star Wars fans not hate each other like DC and Marvel fans do a lot?

DC and Marvel fans are children

Garbage culture.

>Tips Fedora

Nah, but how does it feel to lose to DCEU's worst?

Garbage meme.

EU fans hate NuWars fans, but it's because normies look at these and claim identity and fight over it to belong to something, in their eyes Starwars is only one thing

marvel and star was = disney money factories

congrats on your clicks OP! The franchise will totally not peak after the 2 part Avenger movies.

YAYYYYY!!!! MY CAPEKINO WIN MUCH BETTUR DEN YOR CAPEPOOPOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking faggots

>The first trailer for the upcoming Marvel blockbuster racked up more than 200 million views in 24 hours, setting a new record for the most trailer views in a single day.

ABLOOBLOOBLOO

>HURR MUH SUBERDURRDURR IS BETTER DEN YOU SUBERDURRDURR! HEEEE MAHBBEL YOONIVURS BLOWN OUT HUHUH WE DAH BEST SUBERHEEWO

I want to see her creampied

Stories about gods and demigods have been part of human culture for millennia, I think you might be the real brainlet here.

>marvelfags have to use youtube trailer view counts to feel superior to DC-chads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_viewed_online_trailers_in_the_first_24_hours

Ive seen this pop up since the trailer dropped. Seems to be a low effort attempt by shamed DCucks after their embarrassing defeat.
Sad!

I want all capeshit faggots to be murdered

>make 20 capeshit movies
>0 oscars

But SS has the Oscar, so its supposed to be the best DCEU has to offer. All the other Capeshit does not have any Oscars, so they are beneath SS.

You're 20 movies in with certified freshes and still can't win an Oscar? Pathetic!

>when Avatar 2 obliterates capeshit

It is like seeing two kids fighting

>certified freshes
I fucking hate rotten tomatoes so fucking much. It overrates shit movies and underrates bad ones, there's zero nuance. Fucking hell.

Why do Marvel movies feel so vibrant and expansive while DC is just depressive and claustrophobic

>no oscars
>literal grapefruit
>mfw

>I can't wait for Disney's Avatar 2 to come out!

Please castrate yourself

You should be over 60 IQ to post here

it's at 50 million now and has surpassed the highest view count of JL and TLJ. if this keeps up it might reach 100 million in a week surpassing TFA's trailer.

>company wars
I fucking hate what Sup Forums has done to this board

cringe.

>You should be over 60 IQ to post here

No, really Tor 3 is a horseshit and I liked ws, cw etc

you don't understand shit, grow a brain retard

>rotten tomatoes rates films
why are retards allowed to comment on things they don't understand

*2 Oscars

Don't forget Ledgers Joker

Eu fan here.

I don't hate nuwars. It's decidedly okay. The firm handle on direction stops the weird shit some of the EU got into but also loses some of the really good shit setting VII-IX immediately after IV-VI gave us in the eu(really sucks we got prequels before final trilogy desu)

nolan films don't count

The tomatometer algorithm distorts scores

This is a MCU/DCEU thread.
Take your Nolan garbage out this thread.

It surpassed The Force Awakens trailer in like 12 hours

Avatar was almost as bad as justice league and was more poorly written than Thor 2

Avatar is not from Disney, retard

Its distorting your brain that's for sure.

disney is buying fox. try to keep up dcuck

CONFIRMED

>O-ONLY THESE SELECTIVE CAPESHITS COUNT!!!

Fox literally feeds that bullshit for their shares to sky rocket.

this will never happen, retard

>baahubali 2
Looked this up and it unironically looks like kino
youtube.com/watch?v=G62HrubdD6o&t=4s

friendly reminder that eddie vedder's latest album confirms that disney is buying fox news

fuck captcha

even though this happens, Avatar 2 will obliterate the capeshit genre and start the third wave of Cameronkino

>Ass fucked confirmed

How the hell did IT get so many?

Avatar 2 won't make nearly the money that the first did

The Justice League are officially fucking losers, suck it up bitch ass DC loser, you hitched your dick to the wrong wagon boy

>backlash from BvS

Exactly, the public has lost faith in Snyder

RHEC
RIENDOME HASTA EL CULO

>So is Suicide Squad the best DCEU entry?
well yeah duhh! it got an oscar!

Yep, normies love that shit.

>I’m above everyone else

No you’re not cuck-chan

To be fair / non-retarded, "Certified Fresh" is a rating that comes from Rotten Tomatoes, as is "Rotten," per their analysis of critics' reviews.

Avengers 3 had like 230 million views in the first 24 hours. Regardless, Zack Snyder never intended to make a universe, that was a WB / Marketing thing. He made his Superman movie, and when brainstorming villains for the Superman sequel, Batman came into the conversation, because he's a hell of a villain. And then it leads to what should have been the conclusion of the trilogy in Justice League.

It can't be stopped

Looks satanic.

>Despacito has more views than Bohemian Rapsody, but that doesn't mean Despacito is better.

What do with this argument?

Nope, it's just people who dont like capeshit. I know it's shocking maybe when you turn 18 you'll understand.

HOLY FUCK

Jokes on you Despacito is better

>Marvel fans live in overpopulated 3rd world shitholes

What a surprise. Tell me again, how many oscars have you won, pajeet?

>comparing a song released decades before youtube to a song released during youtubes highest user base time

>mcdonalds sell 1 billion burgres a day ahahahhaha get fucked in-n-out hahahahahah

There was no youtube when the Bohemian Rhapsody trailer was released

both are gay

>885▶
>
>t-the good ones don't count!@!!!

DYYAAAAAAAY I WIKE SUBER HBERBO MOOBIES

TDK isn't part of DCEU now fuck off pajeet

based wojak posters

What, because intentionally going to into threads concerning shit you have no interest in and typing like a literal retard is somehow mature? I don't think you've thought this through pajeet.

>How the hell did IT get so many?

all the Harry Potter readers were, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Jesus.

Well, there's clearly a trend that the newest movies are getting more and more views of their trailers (are people still somehow only just discovering teh Interwebz?!) but despite that, Infinity War has blown everything else away by a ton.

Suicide Squad has won more Oscars than the entire MCU.

The idea of Batman being the villain is beyond retarded and is the biggest reason (after Snyder) that the movie failed: its very conception was terrible. Batman is not and can never be a Superman villain. It's Superman who is the ultimate Batman antagonist. Forcing Batman into the antagonist role just doesn't work.

Civil War got it right by putting Iron Man in the antagonist role where he belonged event though he was right.

>Bollywood Snyder style

K-k-kino...

So....this is the power of poo in loo.....