"You're getting yourselves all over the floor!"

>"You're getting yourselves all over the floor!"
>"Out! Out! Get out!"

Aku doesnt seem so bad, the stereotypical villain lord would have killed them

or maybe he would have if he wasnt depressed

fucking mudslimes

If he had killed them, then his nice clean floor would just have dead mud all over it. It's easier for them to just leave.

He's the new relaxed Aku :DDDDDD

I GET IT

>he didn't kill them

Now that was surprising.

They look so upset, I almost want to hug them.

>same voice actor as
that is some range

are you fucking serious they were JERRY?!

So why are these well-meaning aliens portrayed as universally undesirable piles of shit?

Somehow I feel sorry for these mud creatures.

He was the scientist, too, IIRC.

I still can't get over it

>born and raised for the sole purpose of killing Jack but gets killed by him instead

I do feel sorry for them

It's not surprising, Chris Parnell is a fairly high list actor and voice actor.

He's no Phil Lamar but he's made a presence.

They are literally piles of shit from the shit planet

We all knew it was gonna happen but I was still shocked when it did. Can't wait to see the next episode and how he deals with having officially killed someone and facing the prospect of killing six more.

Yes I've seen the storyboard stuff, I'm hoping its not just Ashi that survives/changes sides but we'll see.

You'd think Aku would have a vetting service so every tom dick and harry wouldn't have to present tribute to him personally.

Well they rolled the dice man. You can't come at someone with intent to kill and not even consider the possibility that they might kill you back first.

They did quite well going up against a guy with 70 years of combat experience without slowing down a bit.

They're almost adorable in a way

Why? What else is he going to do for his day?
Hiring mercenaries doesn't take up much time.

He literally talks to himself nowadays.
I think visitors are doing him a favor.

They look like those hairy things from Bone.

before someone says it no I haven't read bone. I have the big ass omnibus but it's fucking intimidating.

It was done quite tastefully
They put up quite a fight
Last moment thing, could have gone either way
Jack's reaction is shock, sadness and immediately stopped by pain then the camera reveals he was wounded
He drags himself to the end blowing up the exit and jumps
Honestly quite a lot to be expressed so fast and clear without any dialogue in animation 10/10

do it

And here I was thinking that Jerry's VA was some no-range shlup since he did basically the same voice for Cyril Figgis. Shows what I know.

HEY SHIT-STAINS, GET YER DIARRHEA DRIPPING BODIES OFF MY CARPET, I JUST HAD THE DAMN THING VACUUMED!

fuck that's confusing

Yeah, Jack... I don't care 'bout that guy no more. I'm done with that.

I was really surprised that he didnt vaporize them on the spot, is Aku going soft?, ennui?

shit, I dont even know how this slipped past me

thats one talented VA

The mess would be even bigger.

Most VAs will use the same voice for similar characters but can have a wide range of voices to open up more roles for them.

They were trained to kill a man.
Jack was trained to kill a god.

>shit people from the shit planet can walk into Aku's house to give him a statue of shit
>a singing robot has Aku on speed dial
>The mother to Aku's daughters spend decades training them to kill Jack just in the hope of seeing Aku again

Jack don't matter

none of this matters

Hold on, isn't Aku basically an evil-infested tree? He's not accepting something that would give him nutrients?

would you eat shit even if it was good for you?

Good point

Sometimes your hired for just how you sound.

>I do feel sorry for them

Well, that's the point.

They were fucked up since them moment they were born.

Yeah really, why don't those crazy chicks just knock on his door? he seems to welcome just about anyone.

This post is kino.

She probably wanted to be more than Aku's cleaning lady.

AKU LAIR THEME MUSIC WHEN?

Don't have cable.
Where's the best place to watch this in HD?

and people have the urge to insult him just because he is not mako. niggas crazy

If this was Hunter X Hunter, it'd take the narrator 3 minutes to explain what Jack is feeling.

Chimera Ants were done so shittily.

user is talking about the guy who voiced the shit person, not Aku.

>The Shit People

>From the Shit Planet

>Are here to see you

>With an offering of

>A Shit Statue...

>Master Aku,

I aku'd.

Aku should really stop with the open borders policy

cringe

Is Aku voiced by a different guy? Or did he just change up the way he does Aku's voice? I don't like the way he sounds now.

>>Or did he just change up the way he does Aku's voice?
user, I...

he dead, nigga

Now you've done it

I didn't know ;_;

The Daughters are way out in the boonies with no clue they can just go VISIT him and know him only by reputation.
>they finally meet him and are horrified at his hamminess

There's nothing wrong with mudslimes

Yeah, I thought it was weird that he didn't just obliterate them.

He's the Shogun of Sorrow. Now those slimes have to deal with the shame of ruining Aku's home for the rest of their lives.

Pitou was my waifu but the endless fucking narration in that arc was terrible

What makes these disgusting piles of shit so cute? Maybe Aku was charmed by them as well.

>born and raised for the sole purpose of killing Jack but gets killed by him instead
Ya ever think that maybe
No amount of training can prep you for the real thing?
Like seriously Jack is one of a fucking kind you cant train for him

>inb4 Ashi will be the one to use the sword and kill Aku while Jack just mentors her and works as crowd control so Ashi doesnt have to care about the million minions that are trying to kill her

WEW

whats so hard to understand?
Aku is depressed, day in and day out everything is the same, thats why he didnt kill them right off the bat
its the same reason he pretends to not care that Jack is alive anymore and act like he's "over it"

don't forget the fact he's talking to a therapist now (the therapist is just him in glasses but it still counts)

He should hire a hooker to entertain him (that is also him).

>first episode one had a scat-singing robot
>second episode had an entire race of scatfags
Aku puts up with a lot of shit.

And in the final shot, we're shown that the wolf that has been paralleling his story is dead. A simple visual expression of loss, even if he survives. Unless they completely fuck it up next episode with a close up on the wolf, eye's open and a music sting.

you of all people should know that chronic masturbation just makes depression worse

That's the opposite of true.

That's the opposite of true

Literal mud-slime refugees.

Is it fair to say that Aku has become complacent over the years?

>Jack and Aku are so exhausted from the episodic format of the last 4 seasons that they're both freaking out, losing it and talking to themselves

Aku was hilarious but I really liked Jack screaming about not wanting to stay in Future Earth anymore.

aku was amusing, but jack and phantom jack was some of the best cartoon drama ive seen in years

The cinematography and the fighting in general is much more intense than the last seasons, if only because they don't have much screentime an they need to make each appearance memorable. Scaramoush was memorable as fuck and the 7 Sisters fight/chase was vivid as hell. My favorite scene is the tomb when Jack barely dodges being rammed by the 7 of them, spins and falls on his ass. The guys is so overwhelmed by their constant bullshit, he can't even concentrate.

Got to admit, that image gave me a chuckle.

I fucking hate all these newfags bandwagoners

Question: what episode from the previous seasons disturbed you the most?

I wouldn't use the word disturb but the Noir Detective really fucked me over cause I thought it would have a nice cartoony conclusion to it.

Turns out they took the Noir theme to heart.

Poor Lulu.

Sweet thing.

Newfags gonna newfag but atleast the show can count on them for ratings

kek

WAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

>literal mudslime refugees

Thanks for the keks

>2016
>shows besides TTG
lolwut

Only thing ruining it is by having Teen Titans on there.

Not only was it not that good, but it got a very long run.