This show got away with...a lot

This show got away with...a lot.

Maybe they didn't and you just read too much into shit because you're a creep.

Nah, it's you.

This. Butt shaking has been in every cartoon ever.

Oh my. Fictional girls shaking their flat butts. Won't anybody think of the children?

I know what you mean OP, there was nothing explicitly....explicit about it, but the way a lot of the dancing in it was done just feels a bit really....sexy in nature

Like burlesque dancers or something

its almost like people will sexualize anything no matter how much you want them not to

>characters are doing a slightly mature dance
MUH INAPPORPRIATE HUMOUR
>characters do something mean-spirited
MUH BAD WRITING
>animation isn't of the highest standard
MUH LAZY ARTISTZ

They haven't done anything controversial enough to "get away with" in the first place. You're just a perverted autistic.

the fact that their right legs are behind the skirts is bugging me

I'm not OP nor am I saying that I sexualize these characters, but OP is not out of line here and I think the fact that everyone else ITT is being so over the top offended by it proves there is something there

There was a very specific style to the dance animations in that show, a style that I can't really verbalize well since I've only seen it in super retro shit but it's definitely considered "sexy", like I said maybe like burlesque , certain types of hip and shoulder movements associated with "sexy" dancing of days gone by, what would now probably crap like twerking

I jacked off to Candice during squirrel in my pants song

No. You just have a sick perverted mind.

Yes. Yes, we are.

same.

What can a child not dance? It isn't like they are wearing a thong and go go boots. You are projecting onto these children. Now if you want to see a show that is trying to engineer a fetish than watch Becca and the Bulldogs,or look into Dan schniders foot fetish.

No nothing erotic about it at all you're just a pervert who wants to fuck animated girl scouts. Is this image sexy to you as well?

No, because he's not dancing in a way that was traditionally considered to be erotic, which is the case for many of the dance scenes in the show in question

He is literally doing the same dance as OP only you see the front side. You are defensive and in denial about your sick mind and you should be ashamed even though you arent. I bet you're an American Democrat. Sickening.

OP isn't a pervert, he's just American.

I'm not even referring to OP pic, hell I don't even remember what episode or song sequence that screencap is from

I'm talking about the show as a whole, there is no doubt lots of the dance moves used in the show are what in past decades were considered to be sexual dancing of the day, I might not be the best at articulating it but I clearly know more about dance than you do at the very least

Typical pedophile behavior to act like you are more intelligent and knowledgeable when found out. How could you be so knowledgeable about children's dance unless you regularly watch children dance? Are you a music teacher, a dance instructor, or do you run the auditions for nicks latest talent? Oh wait no you're just a sick pervert who is so insecure that you are trying to hide behind a facade of intelligence so you can continue to divulge in pedophilic behaviors. Not once did you even mention the actual name of the dance performed so you are not "clearly more knowledgeable" you make me sick. How do you live with yourself?

BUTTS ARE A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT OF HUMOR TO CHILDREN

Yeah just like inflation is. Haha. Laughing just thinking about it ha

>t.son of dob

What....

Why are you people such pedos? Butts are kiddie humour, don't you remember your childhood?

Ok, well you're clearly underaged, but in 20 years when cartoons are dancing like Christina Aguilera in the "Dirty" video maybe you'll have a different opinion

Then again you're probably too young to even know who that is or what that video was