I like to take a "hands off" approach when i comes to my staff. Let them be creative!

>I like to take a "hands off" approach when i comes to my staff. Let them be creative!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3eZia96N7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know she has obama ears but i still wanna fuck her

The ears are far from being the only problem. Look at her entire face.

>I like to take a "hands off" approach when it comes to my face. Let it be creative!

>I know she has obama ears but i still wanna fuck her
Nigga her ears are perfect compared to her face
you got some shit taste man

What can i say, id gladly fuck about anything

Creativity is great, but some restrictions can be ideal.

You got a thing for women who look like Gollum, user?

>character model sheets are problematic.

She looks like she was thrown through content aware scaling.

Look what you made me do.

Fuck...

Fuck, she's so repulsive.

MY

PRECIOOOOOOUS

You guys think she reconsidered her philosophy after Zuke?

THAT'S A WOMAN?!

>Steven went from lovable goofball to annoying crybaby
>Amethyst went from fun and cute to angsty mope
>Garnet went from badass to boring fusion joke machine
>Lapis went from cool and interesting to boring wooby
>Peridot went from cool robot lady to annoying toddler
>Jasper went from cool and interesting to dog
I hate this Jewish boy for giving me a bunch of amazing characters to love and then uprooting and destroying them before my very eyes.

She's legitimately pretty cute without the trendy "strong black woman" haircut, overdone lipstick, and 80's fashion choices.

My sister does the exact same thing and it looks hilariously ugly.

Who's this cute Jewish boy?

>Look at her entire face
Do I have to?

What would Rebecca Sugar use the Ring for, Sup Forums?

I refuse to believe that's the same person for the sake of my sanity.

to make it gayer

Huh. Why doesn't she do this look more often? It looks miles better than the style she has going on in OP's pic.

To turn the frogs gay.

She's using a shit ton of make up, plus post photo shoot effects to get rid of blemishes. Don't be deceived.

Only half of those are true.

Well that's disappointing. Couldn't she at least go back to the older hair-cut?

If she does, then the patriarchy wins.

Which ones aren't? All the characters and pretty much everything else in the show has gone to shit except Pearl

>I like to take a "hands off" approach when i comes to my staff. Let them be creative!

then why the fuck are you even there?

come on at least tell people here that she drew that as a self-portrait during her Invader Zim phase

> this isn't actually a quote, but hey it sounds like she said it which is good enough, right

Hasn't she done enough shitty things that you don't have to make up some, OP

The ones about Steven, amethyst, and Garnet. For Steven and Amy, they've always been both. I don't even know what you said about Garnet's supposed to mean.

that she's a boring piece of shit who only ever says one liners that usually have to do with fusion

Not true at all.

When she was born the doctor slapped her mother

Sure it isn't Rebecca

Ooh, that's telling me.

Same thing happened to Mass Effect. You can tell everyone just fucked around completely after the second game.

>let me prove to you why garnet is boring
Wow. Literally strawman argument. Has absolutely nothing to do with Garnet

WHOA WHOA WHOA, HOLD THE FUCKING PRESSES.....Did we just solve /x/'s alien mystery?

she's the definition of a mary sue

Garnet no longer has a character of her own, ruby and sapphire ate it, it really is now just catchphrases and fusion talk at this point

Like, think about, everyone has a character arc episode in this show, even the borring background characters have them, can you point out the one for garnet?

Its not the "Pearls saltiness gets out of control arc", that shit came from ruby feeling betrayed and sapphire not giving a fuck

Its not jailbreak, that was about ruby and sapphire rubbing her relationship at jasper and getting the fuck out of that spaceship

It wasn't first apperance of the cluster prototypes, that also came from ruby and sapphire being sad and angry

It could be the one were she told steven about her future vision, but its hard to tell if that wasn't just sapphire talking, and it might as well have since there's barely any diference between garnet and saphire personalities

So yeah, Garnet as a character died the moment ruby and sapphire were introduced

>So yeah, Garnet as a character died the moment ruby and sapphire were introduced
and so did my interest in the show

I wonder if Sugar understands how thoroughly she fucked a workable character dynamic between G/P/A here and how impossible it was to undo it

This is gonna bite you in the butt sugar, theres tikes to be loose and times where you gotta rein em in like john ks studio reinned him in

What does sugar look like without her glasses? Surely its a little better

I wonder if she knows her show sucks and just doesn't care or if she's just too nice to tell her team to make it better

Right now its less "hands off" and more "Sleeping at the weel" appproach

Or maybe this was all part of her plan, maybe she will blow my socks off at the end, who knows?

It's already done so. CN's running out of Hot Topic properties aimed at kidults and its new management may have come to the conclusion that TTG is the future of the network. Disney won't bank on shows without season by season bibles and Nick will underfund the fuck out of anything they greenlight. Ian jumped ship and he was her linchpin.

>I wonder if she knows her show sucks and just doesn't care or if she's just too nice to tell her team to make it better
why not a little of both

Most of this is Pen Ward's fault. He let storyboarders and character designers drive AT when he should have been treating them like apprentices not equals.

>TTG

?

>Pearlfag
Opinion discarded

Not him but

TTG= Teen Titans GO!

And yeah, that shit reruns like crazy along side gumball, they're banking hard on those

SU not so much

because TTG is made for reruns
there is no over arching plots and the show is simple so kids can tune in halfway through and still find enjoyment in it. shows like SU and AT do horrible on reruns since you need to watch prior episodes to know what the fuck is going on.

I was about to say that it wasn't that case for adventure time but after 5 seconds of thinking i noticed how much continuity it has

Same with Gumball but on a lighter case

And oddly enough, same with TTG, in an even lighter case, its really wierd how things turn out

Most women are hideous without makeup, you'd know this if you ever got to wake up next to one.

Correction, most women willing to sleep with you are hideous.

To be fair, Garnest always sucked since the very beginning. Even the pilot shows how lame it is. You're just finally realizing it and casually blame Ruby and Sapphire to hide the fact that you were wrong

Pearl's character hasn't gone to shit because it's been shit since day one. I'm not even saying that to piss off Pearlfags, she's just been her same stuck up, self absorbed, bitchy "MUH ROSE" self since day one.

I didn't say she had a good character, i said she had a character, being a stoic and "Wise" leader is fucking boring to watch but at least it was her character

But wait, no, she's not a good "Wise" leader, she just saw the future and cheated her way into being right, she really is just another dumb fuck like the others, except she's stoic i guess

But wait, no, she's not even a character, she's 2 midgets on a trenchcoat and they're horny as hell for eachother, they're also dumb fucks to boot

You get it, Garnet is shit

That is an ugly man

Translation i lack the ability to be a good leader and guide my team to improve the show while still letting them have creative freedoms.

kek

I like the hair (Say what you want but i like short curly hair), the problem is her expressions, her smile is incredibly creepy.

I would say that the biggest problem is that Steven Universe wants it's cake and to eat every flavor it can. Like it want to be this story where revelations can happen and have lore but giving freedom in the finer details and not thinking about future stories cause problems.

Take Garnet's ability to see the future, if this was a show where continuity did not matter than it could be a one off thing, but once they introduced it they now have to constantly explain why it just doesn't solve every problem that the gems face instead of thinking "maybe let's not introduce this thing that would undercut the drama"

Steven Universe wants to also be a comedy sometime but once you introduce the elements that don't make it a comedy where you have to be consistent with the drama the elements that are wacky start to become jarring and distract from the story that are supposed to be sad or dramatic. Some of the comedy episodes are important as well so sometimes you have to watch to get a plot point. I like the show but the consistency issue is starting to bug the hell out of me.

It was supposed to be an abortion. When she was born her mother slapped the doctor.

at least she isn't as bad looking as this guy/girl standing next to her, or Ian

Such quality.

She looks like she belongs on the cover of The Ghoulies.

This is why you don't try to banter about others' sex lives on Sup Forums, kids, someone's bound to blow you the fuck out.

>He let storyboarders and character designers drive AT when he should have been treating them like apprentices not equals.
Just no. Letting storyboarders run wild is what made AT great in the first place.

>Just no. Letting storyboarders run wild is what made AT great in the first place.

OK, say you're right here and I'm wrong, why did it work there but not on SU?

>when you think quality is a social construct

Flanderization

>what do you mean no one likes my protagonist?

>claim his mental state controls his age
>knows his mother died
>has had multiple people try to kill him
>almost got lost in space and suffocated
>still acts like a toddler even though he 14 and should be in high school

they want to have their cake and eat it too

stunted emotional growth is a common reaction to trauma

he literally has down syndrome

youtube.com/watch?v=F3eZia96N7c

Just look at the genuinely confused and concerned staff because of the way he was acting. Also:

>long mutant acid spitting centipede tries to bite your head off
>aww can't we keep him?

Except the only trauma he received as after he was 13 and already acting like a retard

For you, maybe. Though she's always been my favorite, I have to admit that aside from being badass, she was still rather flat personality-wise. She's still the same character, but now she can express herself more. You must admit that she hasn't had an "arc" because she has it more together than most of the other characters, though that may change in the future. Sorry if the fusion thing bothers you, but that just made me (and many others) love her more.

remember when it used to only be Steven having hyper emotional reactions and now everyone is?

>wake up
>immediately start shitting on SU

I love it when we can all hate on something together

Lmao

No.

the thing about garnet was that she was a mystery. Her character was interesting because she was quite and strong and viewers wondered what her back story was

then we got the Ruby and Sapphire bullshit and now she's emotionally unstable

Anyone who refer to themselves as a "creative" needs to be lynched.

the proper term is composer but people who've never done crit classes get confused

>her

Well, of course, you'd feel disappointed from the "mystery" because it wasn't what you wanted. Again, she's still the same strong character only now no longer restrained because she doesn't have to hide herself anymore. The emotional instability has only happened at significant moments.

>you'd feel disappointed from the "mystery" because it wasn't what you wanted
not him but I didn't actually want or need a backstory, I just wanted a cool, collected philosophical character to balance out PARTY GIRL and Doubty McBrokenheart.

> only now no longer restrained because she doesn't have to hide herself anymore
This isn't Frozen.

Those were not in chronological order, and Flanderization is no excuse for not being able to consistently represent the heights of every single character.

That guy/girl IS Rebecca

Why is he so small? Shouldn't he be getting taller?

Steven is cute.

We
are the cunting gems

we always shit the bed

>S1 Steven was basically a miniature Baby Cakes
>S2 and on he became an effeminate little bitty boy man who seems to shrink as the seasons go by