Is Wonder Woman really a good film or was it just memed by soy boys and feminazis...

Is Wonder Woman really a good film or was it just memed by soy boys and feminazis? I like DC but I don't want to waste my time again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125
youtube.com/watch?v=qXH1dVI8Jic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its just another mediocre super hero film on par with Thor1 or Antman

On par with Man of Steel.

you could watch the entire movie in the amount of time you'll be refreshing this thread

I guess compared to early MCU flicks its better than those (besides obviously Iron Man 1)
but its a pretty average film outside the CapeGhetto.
ending was particularly bad.
Chris Pine was great and I assume the sequel will be awful because he's dead

it honestly looked to me like a made for Syfy "film"
poor production quality, awfult script, bad performances.
it was memed

It was alright but very overrated. That whole third act with Ares was also awful. Straight out of a video game or some shit.

it's a structurally sound movie, I'll just say.

Gal is cute!

>No girl will EVER look at you that way

This is hell

It's marvel-tier

>Is Wonder Woman really a good film or was it just memed by soy boys and feminazis
HETERO PATRIARCHY, YOUR WRATH UPON THIS EARTH IS OVER!

youtube.com/watch?v=7rue2ho60hk&feature=youtu.be&t=125

Very average superhero movie with a very clever subtext that critics liked and went completely over Sup Forums's 'kino' loving heads.

Gadot's line reads are horrible, the jokes feel like a bad old Youtube comedy video

I'll watch all her movies because I want to be her soyboy goytoy

>Chris Pine was great

>soy boys and feminazis
>I like DC

>the jokes feel like a bad old Youtube comedy video
woah there, kid. old youtube was the golden age of internet comedy.

PIVOTAL

>very clever subtext
I'll bite. tell us, o enlightened one, what ingenious hidden (totally intentional) meaning justifies us wading through the swamp of videogame-tier action, quips, terrible accents, and limp romance to find it

>memed by soy boys and feminazis
pretty much this

Chris Pine isn't Jewish.
It doesn't work like negro blood where one drop that counts.
A maternal grandfather who renounced his faith doesn't make his grandson a Hebrew

>that cute look when she realised it was too obvious
Literally just fucking kill me already

my normie friend who thought baywatch and chips movies were the height of comedy, turned to me during this movie and said "is her acting really bad or is it just me"

>faith
fuck off kike

Haha epic dude awesome. Be sure to keep us updated ;)

update
I said yes

Russian Jews are ethnically Slavs.
And the religion is only passed through the maternal line.
Not even Goebbels would gas Pine

on a related note the only time i would watch harvey weinstein shower is at Auschwitz

Meh

Yasssss

Its an exploration of sexualised and/or beautiful depictions of women in war art. Joan of Arc, Liberty Belle, the Rape of the Sabines, the Virgin Mary appearing during the siege of Byzantium, the Myth of the 'Amazons' generally, the Female 'Liberty' leading the people during the French revolution, etc.

I know you're just testing me and you realised that yourself.

user the webms will answer all your questions

It's the most "Marvel movie" of DC: origin story, play safe, shitty villain and bad actress. Chris Pine carry the piano and Gadot is just a joke. In essence, it's pretty mediocre.

In the very end, it escaped backslash only because it's a bulletproofed movie (female MC + female director).

That's the only reason.

Somebody post 'em then

It's fine for what it is. If you go in expecting your by the books superhero film, you'll get exactly that. It's not the best at what it does at all. It's just adequate enough to where it's not terrible but still passable.

Watch the shorter version
There are less plotholes

>applying kinoshitposting to this shit

It's bad enough with Snyder

I was very bored. All I kept thinking during the film was how I wanted Gal to tie me up and step on my balls while insulting me in that accent

It's a marvel movie?
You like marvel movies? Then go ahead.

lmao gal gadot cant fucking act its like she is explaining to chris that he is a man, not that she is surprised he is one

uncanny...

>Women find Chris Pine highly attractive
Is it the eyes? His voice? I always thought he had kind of a fish face

Synder has no idea what themes or subtext are. He's the perfect director for Sup Forums because he has no idea what he's doing and most of Sup Forums are pretentious fuckwits who want to pretend they're cinematic experts.

Literally the best survival tactic for a woman on the battlefield is to show their tits.

Nobody is gonna shoot at a nice set of bewbs

its dogshit, i didnt pay and still felt mugged. fucking anime fights and talebtless main role

DC movies are garbage and this was no different, but fuuuuck would I destroy Gadot's jew asshole.

desu she's pretty based in this
twinkflash literally wanted her to spout his FUCK STRAIGHT WHITE MALES bullshit but she reworded it to target specifically misogynists so as not to offend regular dudes

She's a shit actress but Gadot does seem pretty cool

I didn't know he was jewish by his mother's side
Makes sense, his father doesn't look like a kike

She doesn't understand complicated words, stupid fuck

>soy boys and feminazis

>me in the middle

you're a big guy

For the preservation of the white race

cry more ahmed

It's fucking bullshit with a story that's been done a thousand times and insulting action scenes
I'm still mad that she stormed a trench against heavy MG fire that was entirely aimed at her shield somehow

>Hans, should ve shoot her legs?
>Nein, zey are sehr pretty

I feel it’s the best capekino

What is Unbreakable?

Not to mention she's attacking an entire trench but somehow only the MGs in a 10 degree cone in front of her are shooting instead of the dozens that have clear shots on her sides

BvS > MoS > Winter Soldier > Iron Man 1 > Guardians 1 > Wonder Woman > the rest of the MCU > Justice League > Suicide Squad

It’s basically an MCU film, and it’s slightly above average in that regard

I fell for the meme, people saying it was good made me download it.
It's complete garbage, there's nothing redeemable.
Muh love is all you need
Muh arms in an X shape
Muh men are dumb and evil

i know this is bait but
>some retards out there actually believe this

The villains were not as corny though

Virginal nu-male spotted^

This is mister fantastic giving himself a rimjob tier stretching, amigo

It's a good film I'd put it a notch below Ironman 1. Gal was refreshing during her time in Europe, its not quippy, and Pine offset Gal's horrendous acting. Apart from the weak Skyrim boss 3rd act, its a good film

>first wonderwoman film
>its about WWI
God I hate jews so much. They cant ever fuck off with this EBIL GERMAN NAZI bullshit.

Christ, you’re bad at this
There’s a reason your lame ass fan theory will never catch on - it’s awful

>the jew has no human reactions
Not surprised they are chameleons with no soul after all.

The film didn't really put the Germans in a bad light apart from the general.

you realize there were no nazis in WW1 and there's no nazis in Wonder Woman

is the pinnacle of pol IQ?

I want to facefuck Gal all night long

The general who was under the control of an evil Greek god

Ludendorf was a dick IRL too so it fit, Hindenburg had some class to him at least.

>The Israeli actress Gal Gadot, not only is she spectacularly beautiful but she’s heroic and she gets away with that costume. Having Chris Pine, the guy who used to be Captain Kirk, play Steve Trevor…he was impeccable in that role. Evil Nazis always work. I just thought they managed to have a real good rock ’em, sock ’em adventure movie with a genuine sense of mythology to it. The parts in Amazonia were breathtaking. Her mother, played by Connie Nielsen, she was just wonderful,” Miller stated.

why is she so perfect Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=qXH1dVI8Jic

That's literally were the roots of the character are.

Feel free to go back to masturbating about Zach Snyder's use tracking shots though.

For some reason I never put together that Frank (((Miller))) was a filthy kike

This is pretty much accurate but I’d move Doc Strange and Spidey above Wonder Woman

I saw it in theatres.

Its okay. Worth seeing with some friends on netflix. Bit slow in some parts with some extremely cheesy action in spots and a dumb 3rd act. Its like a slightly better Marvel movie really.

Yeah, the roots of the character, not a conscious decision by the filmmakers to impress critics, retard

No one’s buying it, dummy
Her character showing leg doesn’t count as a “theme” or “depth”

Better than most MCU flicks. So yes, it's good.

>autistic commie tries into rhyming

>HETERO PATRIARCHY, YOUR WRATH UPON THIS EARTH IS OVER!
He's up next for sexual harassment allegations. All the virtue signalling spastics in Hollywood are getting outed as the actual men who women should be afraid of

>b-better than muhrvel

DCucks are pathetic

the nose, fuck me
second coming of the oven when

Ghostbusters tier.

He's a faggot. If he molested people it was other dudes.

It's okay, Mudasir, there are plenty of Infinity War threads for you on this board.

Is he... /our guy/?

>evil nazis

oy vey there are good ones?

I'm convinced critics only gave this movie a good score because it was so tied to feminism.
I mean, Gal Godot/Wonder Woman was made a fucking UN Ambassador

I am honestly so beyond understanding what women do and don't like.

>I'm convinced critics only gave this movie a good score because it was so tied to feminism.

No way!

>Gal Godot/Wonder Woman was made a fucking UN Ambassador
She was removed for having big breasts