This just keeps getting better and better

This just keeps getting better and better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and this is why, DCucks, your movie universe is shit. it's not just Snyder being a hack, it's the whole leadership of the studio that's the biggest problem. but all of you soyboys will just take it in the ass(MUH EXTENDED CUT) instead of demanding for something better.

I want to post an Evans laugh webm, but this isn't even funny anymore. it's just sad. SAD.

Does anyone actually believe the result would have been different after Snyder?

Just give the franchise to lego shit the lego batman movie was the most self indulgent batman movie for fans. Let them go all the way with it.

Doesn’t explain the bad script, though.

hysterical

Decades down the road they're gonna make a documentary about how badly this movie bombed and all the bonehead decisions wb made.

Fridgeverse are dying
Thanks Lord

Every day I thank God for Kevin Fiege.

Fuck off you Marveldrone saboteurs.

That director is doing the Nightwing movie. No actor chosen yet.

>Nightwing movie
giggle

#RescueDC

to be fair MCU is total garbage and only gooks watch it.
>bbbut my RT score
hahahahahahaha

> an impending merger was in the way

What is tortious interference?

>They release an unfinished product because of the merger so they could get their bonuses
>The film doesn't make any money
>Now the merger has been blocked
>Trump will make WB his bitch just like Fox

THEY PAID THE PRICE

At least will still have GOD tier MCU films. They are the best!

The SEETHING

Mos and Bus actually have a dedicated following though. JL was just a watered down Marvel movie that lost thing that Snyeder fans loved about the first two movies.

JL truly makes it feel like an unfinished trilogy.

>but all of you soyboys will just take it in the ass(MUH EXTENDED CUT) instead of demanding for something better.
Don't have to do anything. The movie is hilariously underperforming and he's on his way out for this when the merger happens. Not even Whedon is to hold blame for this.

>THIS desperate
you literally "won" only by default with WB fucking itself from within because a greedy chink wanted to secure his bonus knowing his ass is the first to go when the merger happens. That's just thirsty even for you mouse cucks.

Lmao. Marvel won without even trying

Behold, the "vision" of the execs.

They don't care that they could make more money in the long term with a successful franchise. They just want to cash in whatever they can, killing it in the process, and then move on to sucking the life out of the next thing.

Just like every Marvel shareholder.

So we all agree that
>DC Comics > Marvel Comics
>MCU > DCEU
right?

No real DChad wanted Justice League to be a Avenger shitfest with DC's skin and box office shows. We don't lap up shit unconditionally like you mouse cucks.

JUST end it already

youtube.com/watch?v=KFNX0-nSH0g

DC comics keep trying to breathe new life in the same dead mythos, it's been going on for 30 years or something, even more obstinately than M

>We don't lap shit up unconditionally
Top kek. Warner Bros doesn't give a single fuck and you idiots keep lapping it up

Why are BugsBunnycucks so insecure?

It's made $500m worldwide so far, man. It hasn't exactly "bombed."

Tsujihara didn't really care. He knew AT&T might not keep him around. Might as well squeeze as much money as possible before he gets replaced

Movies need about 3 times their production budget to profit. That includes marketing.

Right now JUST league is projected to lose around 100 000 000 or more.

No it hasn't. $489m. After this weekend, maybe. Even then, it won't get far past that and it needs FAR more to profit. You had to have seen the Forbes article breaking it down.

bravo

>Warner Bros doesn't give a single fuck and you idiots keep lapping it up
Justice League, the tentpole title that's suppose to make a billion is franchise's lowest in domestic profits. I'd say that's testament to us not putting up with this shit.

Comics don't matter in this board

and in video games
DC > Marvel

This has to be shopped

calling it now, in 2018 Kevin Feige is going to name Zack Snyder as the director for a phase 4 Marvel movie.

>Guys, I think the Marvel Cinematic Universe is just too successful for its own good, we need to do something about it
>I know just the guy

This board would implode

>won
there wasn't even a challenger

$700M to have no loses and break even. Whatever they earn beyond that gets split between all the studios involved in the production/distribution.

>BvS needed $800 million to break even
>JUSTice League has a bigger budget
They're fucked

>constant threads over a trailers view count being posted all day proclaiming some victory
>"I-It wasn't a competition!"
seething desperation.

good. WB won't fucking learn though, they are insane

Fuck you guys. Fuck your projections. I bet you believed the projections in November 2016 too. We can't say until it leaves theaters.

iron man taking up two letters annoys me more

That's what annoys you?

>desperation
marvel won again though

And it's made $500m in 13 days.

>yfw zach doesnt get input on the script
>yfw its actually great.

I have no reaction images fuck.

So it all comes down to the bonus situation huh boys? FOX CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

What Marvel hero should Snyder do?

>Kevin Feige is going to name Zack Snyder as the director for a phase 4 Marvel movie.

but of course user, and Disney is gonna hire Lucas for a star wars movie as well right?

they have 2 weeks to break even before star wars comes out. They are fucked.

Movies make exponentially less. The hype dies down as new releases come and the built audience has already seen it.

You cant extrapolate earnings linearly or else Thor would be well on its way to over 1 billion. Plus JUSTleague has bad word of mouth since its fucking bad.

Daredevil movie. Not like they acknowledge the tv show.

Welcome to corporate America. This kind of shit is nothing new.

BvS made $424 million in 3 days
Justice League made $278 million in 3 days

>uses Sup Forums memes while defending soyboy central
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DCEU had a good base. Snyder's MoS was a brand new take on the human aspects of Superman and him trying to cope with his powers. If only if fucking only WB just stayed on track and made MoS2, Batman, BvS WW, Aquaman Flash and then JL we could have had an established DC universe. BUT NOOOOOOOO, gotta catch up with MCEU, rushed their Avenger movie where nobody cared for their characters plus quips. Fucking DC

>I'd say that's testament to us not putting up with this shit.
>us
Wow, so you faggots actually exist. Kys for having such shit taste to care about capeshit. I bet you were pleased on some level by garbage like MoS and BvS.

People don't like Whedon, but it was probably common knowledge that WB execs fucked up not Whedon or even Snyder (Although he still gets full blame for BvS and MoS)
Whedon is set for life, no one is forgetting all the money he made Marvel anytime soon.

friendly reminder

It'll only be funny when they decide to reboot the entire universe two years from now.

Zack is more plausible than George.

oh that reminded me.

Daily reminder WW made more money on home-turf than Civil War.
Now that's embarassing

literally anything and everything Marvel >>>>>> dc

MvCI is absolute ass.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

DC > SJW Marvel Jew shit

better than Injustass

If you want to go down the "which movies had better RT scores and domestic grosses" route, I'm pretty sure Marvel wins in that regard also.

Yeah, and you said overseas box office doesn't matter because studios don't even get money from there
Until Justice League bombed domestically but is being somewhat saved overseas

in spite of swj, Marvel >>>> dc, by a lot

>pretty sure
Snatching at straws now aren't we?

>be Joss Whedon
>agree to write and direct the two biggest movies in the MCU franchise
>Marvel keeps interfering in the process in every step of the way
>have your spirit utterly broken by management's incompetence
>decide to quit after completing Ultron
>join the DCEU hoping to have creative freedom
>just want to make a goddamn Batgirl movie the way I want it
>they put you in charge of supervising Justice League instead
>okay, can't be that bad
>the director's daughter fucking kills herself while he's in the middle of production
>you are now in charge of directing the Justice League sequel
>have a sneaky suspicion the director's daughter killed herself just to spite you
>executive interference and micromanagement is exponentially worse than the one you experienced in Marvel
>manage to complete the movie anyway
>somehow ends up disappointing every side at once
Why can't the guy catch a break?

Injustice has done better than MvCI because of Disney's absolute pettiness to not include X-men characters

And MvC looks worse than their mobile games.

it must be suffering as a DC fan

See, I know at this point I'm not even speaking to a genuine DC fan, but somebody who wants to b8 and shitpost, so I'm not going to respond anymore.

Delaying it would have done nothing.

Its a film that switched directors two thirds into production, its fundamentally broken.

It was never going to make a profit anyways, the budget was too bloated and reshooted and advertising only added on to it.

Daily reminder your flagship movie will struggle to beat Dr. Strange

I like both MCU and DCEU films. I don't participate in this juvenile console wars bullshit.

Daily reminder you have 0 oscars and lost to DCEU's worst.

Marvel is better in the movies, nothing else. DC is still making better comics, animated films, and tv shows.

>reading comic books

Basically.

actually it's not. Marvel Studios avoids traditional established studio directors like the plague. But hey if you're into fantasy and fairy tales be my fucking guest.

Daily reminder that there are no real Marvel fags here, just people who like laughing at DC's perpetual failure when compared to Marvel, which isn't changed by not winning a single Oscar.

>He keeps pretending Oscars for makeup are really what matter for superhero movies, not critical and audience praise, and money made
Ah, the sad state of DCucks

WB is so stupid that with the inevitable success of Infinity War they'll probably announce Crisis or Darkseid War to follow up Justice League

Comic books are SJW filth

you had the same make up artist for Thor 2. We can't help it if you can't get a Oscar.