youtube.com/watch?v=9lzSoKOs1fc
youtube.com/watch?v=snDR7XsSkB4
youtube.com/watch?v=XKSQmYUaIyE
youtube.com/watch?v=owK1qxDselE
youtube.com/watch?v=NBE-uBgtINg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

plebs gonna pleb

the sheboon headskull for christ's sake

It's just a thank you from a movie studio. Don't take it so seriously.

Why does YouTube say fifty million

does someone have to say this every single time? nigga you know that other sites have views too right?

To be fare that records been broken quite a lot over the last year. Never by DC though.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_viewed_online_trailers_in_the_first_24_hours

youtube.com/watch?v=NR1ZHKw09n8

This has to be a joke! In 2012, they said capeshit wouldn't stick around for long, but here we are, in the CURRENT year, and soon to be 2018, and we're still plagued by capeshit.

So this is the power of bots

i liek abengers

>beat IT by 33 million

shiiiiit

>You're alive to see a franchise become bigger than Star Wars

you mean DCucks btfo

WHAT movie is going to top Infinity War tho. Do tell.

Oh? Avengers 4? That's nice.

Or the fact that more people have computers than ever before, and it's one of the most anticipated films of the decade.

by the mouth breathing masses

More anticipated than Starshit? Who actually came close to dethroning Avatar. Something no Marvel film has done.

The DCuck in its natural environment: denial.

TEEVEE GON FREEK OUT MY CAPEKEENO MOBI ADVERTIZMENT HAV LOTTA YOTUB NUMBEZ ON IT HAHAHAH STAY MAD OTHER COMPANEE

So much butthurt in here WOW.

These movies are so fun to watch. Can't wait to see IW. Looks really good and I will probably rewatch it a lot like most of these great films. Keep up the good work MCU and Disney.

youtube.com/watch?v=UUxD4-dEzn0

>most of the views come from triggered Sup Forums fags

I want you and all the other retards posting brainlet wojak to keep it up, these movies will actually be releasing soon and we'll need you more than ever

GIVE THIS MAN SOME GOLD!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=9lzSoKOs1fc

youtube.com/watch?v=snDR7XsSkB4

>230 million views
I feel like this stuff never amazes me anymore when some shitty mexican rap is the most viewed youtube video of all time now

Upvote you kind sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKSQmYUaIyE

youtube.com/watch?v=owK1qxDselE

does that mean its going to be the best movie ever?

>the WB loving, DCEU watching, Drumpf supporting, WHITE CHRISTIAN MALE thinks that bots are an issue on the OTHER side of the political divide

I like this because Ruffalo is distinctly shorter than RDJ

Is this essentially the Caillou of webcomic characters?

>6 Marvel movies on that list

Marvel is and always will be superior, wont they?

youtube.com/watch?v=NBE-uBgtINg

Don't say that, brother, stay strong!

>2008
>haha fucking nerds and your ironman get that shit outta my face
>everyone now loves capeshit in 2018

m8 there used to be only one thread these morons were relegated into. the fucking state of Sup Forums.

SOOPER HERU MOBIE FUN FUNA FUNH

IT is a dumb horror movie that no one knows about, I'm not surprised.

>fucking state of Sup Forums.
Star Wars is coming soon... Thank God it's acceptable to drink heavily in December.

may be, but studios are more interested to see how the trailer does as a predictor to how well the movie will do

most of the movies on that list made huge bank, even some that Sup Forums were predicting to flop like beauty and the beast and IT

r u dum?

No I don't nigga fuck off.

yeah its never been enjoyable here since disney bought it.

>Claiming bots when the previous record holder was a horror movie made by Warner Bros

one decade long run and releasing movies every year. only rivaled by Harry Potter i think, 2001-2011. And since Avengers 4 opens in 2019 that will make it 11 years, huge

With or without high-heel sneakers?

All these Jewtube numbers mean nothing compared to the fact DC won an Oscar in 3 movies and Marvel hasn't even gotten 1 participation trophy in 17.

Let's see when Infinity War wins best picture

>WW will sweep Oscars while Infinity War will just get a nomination of Sound-Editing
Fucking kek

>thinking WWeinstein will win anything

How are we btfo? I dont care if a video gets million views

It'll be hilarious if Wonder Woman wins an Oscar. The politics of the whole thing will be laid bare. Nobody will be able to deny it then.