Sup Forums thought the big guy was gonna win

That's a lame match-up.

So this is what we are now Sup Forums?Truly sad

4u

where can I watch the battle I dont see the video on youtube

Not even Thundermegazord?

Voltron/Go-Lion rapes.

>Feeding Marvel another easy win

Give me Plastic Man vs Reed and Captain Boomerang vs Boomerang. DC deserves some more easy wins besides Flash vs Quicksilver.

Might be dragonzord

Volton curbstomps badly
It's a planetbuster that can move faster than light against something that's city level and can't even fly
Wait tomorrow, the episode came out early for people who pay Screwattack through their subscriber program on their website

Of course Venom won. All that's left for us is to complain about them being out of character in the purely for fluff animation, because for some reason we're expecting fan fiction battle rather than numbers battle.

I fucking hate casuals for clamoring for these matches so damn much
It's not even the most powerful Megazord in the series.
Megazord only stands a chance if it's allowed the recent scaling calculations, and even that is sketchy and skeptical

Is Thundermegazord the one fused with the Dragonzord? That one lost to Epyon I think.

Honestly it'll probably just be the strongest Megazord available. The next match up hasn't been announced yet. Someone said it would be Power Rangers related and then someone else just assumed it might be Voltron.

Is this the most one sided matchup?

youtube.com/watch?v=sbbhEgl95W4

youtube.com/watch?v=dmYhkwVJbcY

This

I wanna say Doctor Doom vs. Darth Vader was pretty one sided

user
>Torrian the 3D animator posted images of him modeling a boy with glasses and brown hair (Pidge) on twitter
>Posted another image of him modeling something that started off as a blocky mech
>Hosts said that the upcoming episode will be something heavily requested by fans
It's MMPR Megazord vs Voltron
Just in time for the movie
Flash vs Quicksilver

Astroboy seems a lot more super robot than Rock so I suppose so. Based on their research they made Astroboy out to be much more powerful in every regard. I don't remember the animation very well, so it was probably just average.

No. That would be Flash vs Quicksilver. That was Quicksilver vs A faster Quicksilver with speed magic.

Goku vs Superman comes close. Because you don't bring Final Crisis level Superman feats into the argument and expect anyone to win.

Well then my guess in the other thread when someone said Power Rangers related and I figured it was Voltron was a good guess. Because I didn't know any of that until you just told me.

Astroboy outranks Rock on all physical parameters. He's faster, stronger, and takes way more damage. Rock can stall with sub weapons but even with time stop he can't do enough to drop Atom before Atom drops him.

Respect the horsepower.

Was it 3D or sprites? I feel like you can't really capture Venom's abilities with how ahoddy their 3D work is.

Judging by the early comments
>Bane breaks his knee when he tries to break Venom's back
Kek

Lion-o vs. He Man seemed pretty one sided too. But that animation was fucking hilarious so I don't care. He Man is goddamn ridiculous

>Because you don't bring Final Crisis level Superman feats into the argument and expect anyone to win.

Saitama

Best DB

youtube.com/watch?v=sFi_RzsKajA

I heard it was 2D.
Voltron vs Megazord will be 3D judging by the hints

>people who pay Screwattack
>pay Screwattack
Why?

Quicksilver in DCU would probably have speed force

>he picks up a freaking mountain
>like, a god damn Rocky mountain, the whole thing, in one chunk

Someone never skips leg day

You get exclusive content and see videos early from I've heard

Okay that sounds pretty good actually.

Yeah. Even the recent MOTU Thundercats crossover acknowledged that He-Man was out of Lion-O's league.

One-meme man can fight Superman when he can do pic related.

I think that user is implying that the content SA produces isn't worth paying for.

if so, he's right

We will never get Popeye vs Saitama

Two bald guys that can beat anyone in one punch

>Saitama going Serious
vs
>Popeye after eating his weight in spinach

Who wins?

Saitama finally gets the fight he's looking for. Which kills the joke and thus kills him. Popeye wins for sure.

But the real winner is Saitama because he was finally able to go all out and found exactly what he was looking for.

I'm strong to the finish cus I eats me spinach!

I am leaning towards popeye simply because of 4th wall shit

I would say saitama if popeye couldnt literally jump out of the screen and beat you to death

Saitama would also let Popeye eat his spinach

I know who can btfo Voltron

Well....could Bane break Spider-Man? Keep in mind Venom is Spider-Man's superior in terms of durability and strength, minus the weakness to fire and sound

Popeye wins because Saitama made a yankee cranky

youtube.com/watch?v=qJKqKZiTcZU

A good number of mecha can beat Voltron
It's just that the original Megazord is low tier
Gipsy Danger would've been a better opponent

TTGL could beat most things, outside of Demonbane and Card Captor Sakura levels. And of course toons because strength and reality lose all reason and all that matters is the gag.

Could it beat STR?

Popeye has a typical toon's incredible durability. And when he eats spinach he enters "Reality Warper" tier in power level.

Boatlights got ripped desu

Could it beat Superman?

youtube.com/watch?v=EEI-NCTsiPE

>I better get these japants off
made me chuckle

I don't know. Probably not. Superman is like the powers equivalent of "Simpsons did it" in that he has been around so long you could whip out an example of him doing damn near any ludicrously overpowered feat imaginable.

TTGL is much, much larger than a galaxy. It tanked a blast equivalent to the big bang and converted it to energy and absorbed it. Spiral power gives it the ability to regenerate itself and create matter and resurrect the dead. It has the power to create a new universe. A much more powerful version appears in the movie.

But depending on the writer and series Superman probably does that on accident when he takes a super dump.

Reminder that he fought the big guy in a pocket universe, so we cannot be sure of how big TTGL is.

That said, the fight itself is retarded considering the dimensions things are happening. Human eyes shouldn't even be able to tell what was going on.

Super Spiral Universe where thought becomes form. It's the broadest possible application of "it's magic, I ain't got to explain shit".

Also, Chou Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is something like 58 billion light years in size in its Giga Drill form, iirc.

>tfw no Venom vs Guyver

Reminder
youtube.com/watch?v=5IOf8F6ChKs

I've only ever seen the newer Guyver anime, but if I had to bet on that one without looking up what Guyver 1 can do in the manga or any of Venom's max feats, I'd say probably Venom wins. Unless the symbiote got caught in that chest plasma cannon that would probably kill it.

I don't want to talk about it.

It's best to just avoid any mention of FFVII outside of its original release in my opinion. This is a good example of why.

They do have retarded results, but they're right more than they aren't.

It seems definitely a fairer fight than Venom vs Bane, as Guyver is probably faster than Venom while having a more destructive and effective arsenal against them.

Guyver-1 has a a built in sonic gun and his blades are sonic weapons as well.

Brock is fucked.

> Because you don't bring Final Crisis level Superman feats into the argument and expect anyone to win.
Silver/Bronze Age Superman vs Final Crisis Superman never

FOX Quicksilver would have a way better chance

Oh fuck. This might be interesting, at least.

It's a bloodstomp
Voltron floors Megazord in all categories

>not Megazord vs Grendizer

>Uncle Go ranks Grendizer on the level of Mazinkaiser

That might be an even worse matchup.

Poor Megazord. It doesn't help that the new movie is absolute shit. MMPR just can't catch a break.

This DB was such bullshit. Both are extraordinarily powerful characters but Bayonetta is most certainly more powerful than Dante. Kamiya even said Bayonetta were more powerful.

>b-b-but HIS Dante isn't quite the same as ITSUNO'S Dante

Dante just killing the Infernal Demons Bayonetta summons without a sweat always rubbed me the wrong way. I'm sure some of them wouldn't be a big deal to him but considering some of the shit Bayonetta can summon, not to mention the frequency at which Bayonetta could summon them makes me think she could wear Dante out eventually. I also didn't like how they acted like Dante was literally invulnerable. He's not literally invulnerable just because he can take injuries that would kill anyone else and shrug them off; in DMC3, he still got tired enough from fighting Vergil that fucking Arkham was able to beat him, if only for a moment. Sure in DMC4, he's much more powerful, but it's not a stretch to say that it's basically the same deal, he just hasn't been able to come across anyone who could pose a challenge to him that way. But Bayonetta is far more powerful than pretty much anything Dante fought in that game as well.

It's close but Bayonetta should've taken it.

Unless he was unconscious, Spider-Man could easily overpower Bane and escape

Voltron a planetbuster? I don't recall any iteration of Lion Voltron pulling off anything that big... unless you're talking about breaking free of that that black-hole-like planetoid in the old series, and I think he needed outside help for that one.

Still, you don't need to be able to crack a planet to stand up to Megazord. Megazord went down to much less.