Search Party

Name a better show than this, ever.
I'll wait.

I honestly don't know if you're some lone idiot who really likes this show and wants more people to watch it, or a paid social media guy who has been posting this for the last week or 2. You have to stop. This isn't a show for most people on Sup Forums.

I think the demographic of this board has shifted to the point where it's all youtube, capeshit, and drama shows meant for teenagers and children. it really sucks.

Search Party is an intelligent dark comedy for adults.

I loved the first season. I'm not completely sold on the second one so far.

I thought the first two episodes of the first season were fantastic. The next two weren't quite as good, but I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.

It's a dark comedy, I wouldn't call it intelligent though. It's made for fucking TBS, you think their audience is of high caliber or something?

looks like indie shit for millennials. no, thank you op

Increasingly. They've been producing some good shows lately.

The show actually mocks millennials pretty hard.

I looked up the trailer on Youtube. Doesn't look like my kind of show. Actually I cringed a little.

Oh, they're already out? Gonna watch them later.

I thought the same thing, but it's way better than the trailer. The characters are vapid and shallow, but the show makes fun of them. The writing and story are actually really great. You should give it a shot.

Yeah, they post two episodes on Sunday nights.

Fuck off, capeshitter.

I didn't know Eleven from Stranger Things had a new show. Cool

It's a shill thread. Actually no it's not. It's just some obviously obsessed waifufag for Maeby.

She's not even the cutest girl in the show.

Remember when Sup Forums had their lists to recommend and inception was #1

OP here. I heavily encourage you guys to pirate this.

Portia best girl. Her ditziness is endearing

She's so adorable.

People of Earth is pretty good

Yeah, I like it.