ITT: Millie, Dafne and Sophia

Who will have the longest career, age the best and stay pure? Who will age poorly, end up on drugs and have no career past 25? I hope Millie stays clean and doesn't get arrogant and ditch playing Jane Ives.

Sophia will stay the most pure.
Hopefully she has a long, successful career.

Obviously not that 30 year-old looking bitch.

how can you be so young and look so old at the same time

and what the fuck is up with her teeth? she looks like a goblin

Dafne will stay the most pure, but not have a career.

Sophia second most pure, will age the best, and will have a career.

Millie will age the worst, won't stay pure at all, and her career will die after a while.

how old is she>?

You forgot about Winona. I think she's got mainstream appeal

why does she look 20 here?

This chick is going to hit 17-18 and look 30. She doesn't have a young face shape.

>how can you be so young and look so old at the same time
Long face + makeup style that's popular for women in their late 20s.

It's just her face that looks old, she's a womanlet.

Damn she aged 20 years in just 1 year.

Why don't you guys leave my gf alone? Sickos

Sophia > Millie

Dafne is pure.

How about you quit calling my wife your gf you creep

Millie is already traveling the world sucking arab dick and her parents auctioned off her nude scene when she turns 18.

Shes gonna last until she overdoses sadly

Millie has the biggest momentum of all three.

>parents auctioned off her nude scene when she turns 18.
You got sauce on that besides anonymous internet rumors?

Millie>Moner>Sophia>Franny>Dafne

>ywn be pimped by your parents

She has had a decent career. She has consistently been working on stuff, she probably will never go back to being an A lister but she seems to be do fine as a B tier.

So so wrong.

I don't understand how she aged 7 years in 1 year

Fuck off fp

Are there even any good quality pics of Sophia? They're all from crappy videos and her creepy dad's IG.

Millie can't stop being in magazine covers, Sophia doesn't go beyond some user's Sup Forums folder.

>not mentioning best girl

Normie: Moner
Pleb: Millie
Contrarian: Sophia
Patrician: Angourie

This, although I'm still a Sophia fag, because redheads are my personal taste.

who's that?

>mods destroyed moaner threads
based mods

Normie: Moner, Franny
Patrician: Millie
Pleb: Sophia
Contrarian: Dafne
Armond White levels of contrarian: Maisie
Literally who: Angourie

Daily reminder that Lulu > Sophia

for me? it's Raffey!

Born 19 February 2004

Lulu is perfect daughter material. I don't even want anything remotely sexual I just want to spend time with her.

This was probably peek millie. She is so beautiful here

Millie may look 30 but sophia looks like a literal granny wtf are they feeding these kids

I'd like to obtain this magazine. How do i get it in the USA?

>doesn't get arrogant
That ship sailed long ago

She was really adorable in there. She's still cute but she's starting to become, well a little more womanly.

millie and sophie posters are both in the wrong and you can tell by how pathetic both of their fanbases are.

>Patrician: Millie
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think I'll like her forever no matter what. She is like Natalie Portman, really a nice looking girl

The patrician's choice. This is now an Angourie thread.

Amazon and it looks like you're gonna have to act quickly.

>The patrician's choice
Absolutely. Unlike Millie, Dafne and Sophia who've only starred in plebshit, Angourie has starred in pure kino like These Final Hours, The Nice Guys and The Beguiled. Also, she'll probably have the best career out of all of them considering she's been in the biggest movie (Spiderman Homecoming) and worked with auteurs like Sofia Coppola.

Sophia posters are the ones who make the same exact thread 3 times a day with the same exact posts made by no more than 10-15 of the same users.

Personally, I don't like posting the bigger files.

I seriously do not understand milliefags. Put her next to any of the other girls mentioned ITT: Sophia, Francesca, Lulu, Moner, Angourie and she looks worse than all of them. She even looks worse than Sadie from her own show. The only one that she looks better than is Dafne, but Dafne is 10x the actor she is. Are milliefags just all strangerplebs?

Any Gaten fans here?

Where do you see him ten years from now?

Millie is exceptionally pretty, I don't know how you compare her to like Francesca and think the ginger is better. She is gorgeous and has a cute personality in real life. I love her

I used to be on the same boat. But she just has a mesmerizing quality, when other anons just kept spamming her I eventually grew to like her. Can't explain it.

literally the definition of pathetic

>exceptionally pretty
>gorgeous

not with teeth like hers

Franny has big tits and an overall decent body. But the face isn't all that great nor the personality not to mention the smugness.

Ausroaches need not apply

>others spam her so I like her
Pleb.
Learn to think to think for yourself and be the one spamming.

Amiah to be honest lads.

Sophia, Angourie and Sadie all have better facial features than Millie. Franny and Moner have way better bodies. Millie is by far the worst actress of the bunch and also seems the most annoying IRL. She's already turning into a vapid roastie what with her Drake obsession and everything, whereas the others seem down-to-earth.

Spam was the wrong choice of word. Millie gets posted a lot. You're the ones who spam Sophia with the same shit.

No that Cuphead posting is just me.

is she gonna be in the eventual kathleen kennedy biopic

Facts. Millie a shit

How do people dislike Millie

What went wrong in your life

hmmm

Oh please when was the last time that thread was made?

what's there to like about millie? Looks mediocre, has a terrible personality and is a terrible actor.

>trying to make sense of the mentally ill

Same thread different opening picture, inside the thread same webms, same comments, same screencaps. No imagination whatsoever, even cunnybot a literal bot, has better threads.

She is an absolute sweetheart, she’s precocious and she has an outgoing, cute personality. She is an exceptionally talented actor.

>Emmy at 12
>she sucks XD

Fugggg youuuuu

ITT: old greasy nerds fawning over child actors
this shit has become worse than pony posting

be specific pls

Me on the left

>>Emmy at 12
She didn't win shit, she just got nominated. Maisie WIlliams got nominated too, doesn't make her or Millie any less shit.
>absolute sweetheart
She seems like a massive bitch and it looks like her co-stars don't like her very much.

What's your point?

Millie is adorable user.

You people are mentally ill. She's a 6/10 at best.

Sup

Maise is a good actess too

>she seems like a massive bitch
That’s your bitter incel talking. She is really charasmatic. Her and Noah are besties

Milliefags are the new Chloefags. This does not bode well for Millie.

how new are you kid? this is classic Sup Forums culture. feel free to leave any time

I wish I was autistic enough to pay 40$ to speak to Millie or Maddie at comicon

millie is also the new chloe considering she already looks like shit

you'll just never understand user

She is so fine, holy shit

>Maise is a good actess too
Ok so you're a turbopleb along with being blind.

It's the worst place to be on the autism/self awareness spectrum. I call it the ZONE OF PAIN

PEACE BROTHERS! PEACE!

I'm liking things you don't like and you can't stop me

Young chloe looked better than Millie and she was actually a decent actress. I realized what it is though, Milliefags probably self-insert as Mike when they watch strangerplebs. None of the other girls play roles that fit so well into autistic fantasies as Millie does

he's calling you shit and i guess you're just taking it like a bitch

that's not the one I wanted

Millie is maybe gonna crash and burn. I hope she doesn't read this.
Do not read millie.
She seems like a bit of a whore. And self-absorbed. She's drunk her parent's kool-aid. She's good at acting distraught/upset though so I do see a good future for her in drama if she keeps her shit together.

Angourie>Moner>Sophia>>>>Millie

The fire has started. The great waifu war of 2018 is looming.
Select your faction.

Stop being attracted to little girls.

Millie is the best desu. I don’t know how plebs don’t perceive her ethereal beauty

Team Sophia