Official Red Hulk concept art

Official Red Hulk concept art.

>quips

NANOMACHINES

>Official Red Hulk concept art.
No it isnt.

Oh boy, I can't wait for Iron Man Hulk. I can't wait to hear all his funny quips.

Even ignoring how bad that obviously unofficial shop is, and ignoring how much I hate Rulk... no, wait, fuck ignoring it. Red Hulk sucks.

>Official Red Hulk concept art.
But it's not...

First thing that came to mind

>Rulk

Can we not call him that? Red Hulk is stupid enough.

Is it bad that I kinda like Red Hulk?
Like, his introduction was stupid, but I like the idea of Ross becoming the thing he hates, learning to live with it, and becoming a hero.

Plus the idea of a giant, red Hulk who's got a big fucking mustache and is always on fire is just so retarded it's awesome.

>"I got into gamma mutation as a business to get elected so i can end gamma mutation as a business

as
and
Nothing official about this.

Treister Smash!

Is he an angry elementary school teacher?

Everything about Red Hulk may be stupid, but Red Hulk is fun. People who don't like Red Hulk don't like fun.

Mike Haggar forget the sunblock?

I'm highly convinced that Rulk will never be on the big screen.

son

>Plus the idea of a giant, red Hulk who's got a big fucking mustache

It's been used here since his beginning and it's also a canon nickname, newfag.

I'm a Hulk!

Loeb's original story was an insult to intelligence and humanity, but Jeff Parker's later run was loads of fun.

>rulk starts
>everyone hates it
>sells really well
>does stupid shit like lifting thors hammer, penetrating surfer, punching watcher, list goes on
>eventually book gets handed to someone else
>storyline starts to get good and fits in with what hulk is doing
>handed off yet again
>story gets REALLY good and is cancelled
>the second he stops doing dumb shit everyone jumps ship

Why does this happen every time?

Same here!

I'm not opposed to the idea of Red Hulk. Ross becoming the very thing he hates, a giant buff red man with a moustache screaming at people while throwing cars at them (), Hulk finally replacing Abomination with a physical threat that doesn't suck...

I just can't stand anything about the execution. Loeb's early work was so bad that it poisoned the entire concept for me.

Because shops see Jeph Loeb and popular artist, and order in mass, but then they see Jeff Parker and some other artist, and they stop caring.

And I think people DID like Jeph Loeb's asshole Hulk cause it sold well

The Thor hammer thing doesn't bother me because they are in space, and there is no gravity.

>Official
kek. ok.

Stop spamming up Sup Forums Elmayimbe.

This

upvoted!