I find it amazing how this show made the death of Christopher’s cumdumpster the most crushing moment of the series...

I find it amazing how this show made the death of Christopher’s cumdumpster the most crushing moment of the series. Its a character I shouldn’t even really give a shit about but that whole episode was rough, anyone else feel really sorry for this character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXM9Ys1XNs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my dad spoiled this for me and i still don't forgive him over 10 years later. i brought it up again a few months ago

>mfw i haven't seen Sopranos yet and i've most likely been spoiled all of the major deaths/scenes
JUST

well that's your own fault

Yeah okay faggot use spoilers

youtube.com/watch?v=AXM9Ys1XNs0

not when people like OP blatantly post spoilers like this and have been doing for years

You think that's bad. Currently, I'm halfway through S3.

CWISTOPUH

Tony dies
Carmella gets raped
AJ gets bluepilled
Meadow gets fat

fuck no, the bitch had it coming and everyone knew it

>anons faggot dad spoils the sopranos for him
>user spergrages so hard that he moves out of his dad's basement, stops being a neet, gets his shit together and finally achieves a self-sustaining life over the next ten years
>still secretly bawwws about it on r/raisedbynarcissists
>life starts to fall apart because he finally loses his virginity and calls the bitch "adrianna" and then tries to fix it by saying he was thinking about his dad
>finally decided to face his problems head on, and calls his dad for the first time in a decade
>they meet for lunch
>dad spends the entire time explaining how the way the last scene was shot proves that tony got killed in the diner

>for years

Exactly. It has been years. Are they supposed to just not talk about these things years after they happen because some piece of shit nobody who can't be bothered to watch the series might be spoiled when he hasn't bothered to getting around to watching it after all this time?

Fuck off.

>diefags

Truly the worst

and that's all just in s4, what a wacky fuckin show. left out the ending where it was all a dream and tony's literally just a normal garbage truck driver

>can't into basic Sup Forums etiquette

Just admit you don't know how to use spoiler text and be done with it buddy.

5 > 1 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 4

Season 4 was soap opera tier let’s be honest, still better than 99% of tv.

The way they killed her was brutal and shocking. When you think she is leaving town and really she is being driven to her death by Pauly. Really dark. So I think even if you didn't feel bad for her the show tried really hard to make you care or feel bad.

1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 6 > 5

To be kino senpai

Kill yourself

I'm not your buddy, friend.

lamo tv memes!

Doesn't fucking matter how many other people have seen it, people are (surprise) born at different times and are different ages. Not everyone has seen everything, and it's just downright rude to drop major spoilers like this. For example. I've been (barely) avoiding learning the outcome of the 2016 presidential election because I'm still catching up on all the news coverage. If someone spoiled this for me, I might legitimately flip out and shoot up the elementary school I live near... so far it looks like this Bernie guy has it in the basket, but who knows.

I mean, you probably know, but don't fucking spoil it for me

You don't get to bring friends

>the death of Christopher’s cumdumpster the most crushing moment of the series
Wrong.

If anyone should kill himself here it's you, pleb.

Now this is a kino post

some people want to act like everything good doesn't progressively get worse. that's why every band or musician starts of stronk and then starts to suck. art imitating life desudesudesudesudesu, because we're at peak potential the second we're out of that womb and it's all downhill from there

JEB WON

S L O W
T
E
A
D
Y

Thats not Tony walking in on Aj’s suicide attempt

Sounds like something chrissy would say when someone dies

What about The most popular band there is, the Beatles? They fucking sucked then got better. Theres many other examples too. So you’re wrong faggot

Oh fiddlesticks it's that ruffian Furio and another man

I'm never planning on watching this show anyways
so no, Fucck you.

>inb4 people who fell for the Pet Sounds meme sperg out on this post

post characters with the highest power levels

the most crushing moment of the series is when ralphie the piece of shit kills tracee

I only recently had my personal revelation of the ending while out jogging.
It's only taken 10 years to reconcile it on my head.

I couldn't even finish season 6 years later. When season 5 ended I just stopped watching. Shit got way too real. Man that was devastating and I fucking hated her for most of the show.

>Noah could punch Tony's fucking lights out
>not the strongest character

she was a hoa

No it’s when we found out that Ralphie was not only a manlet, but a bald manlet

>but a bald manlet
DELET

>finale
>lights go out
it all makes sense now. noah killed tony

She tripped you idiot Ralphie didn't kill nobody

PIECE OF SHIT

That fucking kitchen fight with Tony was great.

It was fucking amazing to see his character transform from a betacuck to hardcore mobster pulling off hits for Tony towards the end

you are so very, very, very wrong. they started out by taking everything good that the everly brothers did and then added the kind of instrumental interplay that wouldn't be seen again for like a decade and a half with tom verlaine and television. ex. "i wanna hold your hand". and for that matter, people STILL can't fucking figure out what exactly the opening chord of "a hard days night" even IS. waaaay better than some faggy 4 track manupulation, "lol dude acid", doing ringo songs, paul getting to be full on paul...
seriously, look at all of their post-beatles material it's all fucking shit and they all sucked on their way to death. what's more abhorrent - wings, "woman is the nigger of the world", 3 hours of heroin-induced sitar bullshit, or ringo thinking that getting prince's drummer makes his band "all-starr"?

Fucking Janice should've been killed in the show.

*loud banging intensifies while you're cleaning up the mess*

This is why the show will never be topped.

wtf did i miss something? is there an Artie spin off show i missed?

...he killed Phil

Who, the stripper-turned-literal-prostitute that got her kid taken away for burning it with cigarettes? The only thing Ralphie did wrong was fuck up Sal's merchandise, because her ass belonged to him until she paid off the dental surgery. maybe she shouldn't have done so much meth that she had to have a mobster pay for her fucked up grill but whatever

>doesn't know

tracee literally did nothing wrong

Come on man did you even watch the show? The end of S5 and second half of 6 were full of him doing dirty work for Ton'

everything between rubber soul and abbey road is their best work are you actually denying this you nigger? I don’t care about post Beatles shit, it’s all shit

who was in the wrong here?

Yeah there should have been more scenes of Janice getting fucked because she is a thicc bish

finn was in the wrong but meadow was over reacting

the suitcase. what was it doing out there

Rubber soul is literally when they started to fall apart as a band because that nigger Dylan got them addicted to weed. Abbey Road is just absolute horseshit.
"BOIIIIIIII YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT"
more like
"JUUUUUUUUUUST GO ON AND FUCK MY SHIT UP"
that album is like so much fucking twee paulfaggotry and john being an insufferable junkie hipster and ringo being useless except for being a nice metronome and george just being generally fucking useless as always because he's too busy tending to his chakras to write a decent fucking song

white album was shit, too, only good song was "o-bla-di o-bla-da"

turtle from entourage

Nobody wants his sister to be the town pump.

>Carmella gets raped
what?

kek

Yeah, and then Christopher's death was just.. meh.