What are some good Sup Forums examples of evil business characters?

What are some good Sup Forums examples of evil business characters?

Haltmann never conducted any business. At all. There was no corporatism or financial politics at play in Planet Robobot just Borg-esque assimilation and terraforming. Haltmann specifically was just arbitrarily framed using a CEO motif.

Lex Luthor (not so much a villain nowadays) and Norman Osborn are classic examples.

Who needs business when you have a supercomputer that can lead you to the road of total prosperity?

You need look no further than Montgomery Burns

The Reach before Nu52 ruined them.

>muh dead daughter
Was this the most cliche backstory given to a villain?

dontsaytrumpdontsaytrumpdontsaytrump

Er, Onceler?

susie didn't actually die tho it was a joke

She's the best evil anything.

Jason Wynn from the HBO Spawn series is an excellent villain.

Haltmann had a hard life

>evil
>Business character
Pick one and only one

It's a little trickier than that. Haltmann's daughter, Suzy, went missing in an accident while building the Star Dream and presumed dead. Haltmann became obsessed with finishing it, thinking that it's power could bring her back. The problem was that the Star Dream needed someone to connect their brain to it to control it. Haltmann did that, but the computer began deleting memories it deemed unneeded, including those of his daughter, so that Haltmann would only think of building it and expanding his company. Years later, when Suzy came back, he didn't recognize her but felt some familiarity so he made her his secretary.

More a morally ambiguous antagonist than an outright villain, but...

With the amount of liberals writing comics all businessmen are evil.

Ivo Statoc from Blacksad.

good goy, always be sure to trust in your favorite companies!

I know perfectly about my Kirby lore kid, don't patronize me

Can you name a businessman who has no evidence of ever having engaged in shady shit, personally or through his company? You don't get up there without stepping on somebody.

Haltmann hardly really got to do anything. It was expected he just let Susie and Star Dream do everything while he was moping around in his office.

Honestly he isn't well written, I don't find him believable.