First/only black character

>first/only black character
>is a boastful idiot that Jack can beat with no effort
I'm surprised sjw's don't bring this up when they rewatched the show, also the character is honestly amazing and made me laugh with every line

You are forgetting the african chieftain that trained Jack

Jack isn't white, he's asian and therefore allowed to beat the everloving shit out of basically anyone he wants

You might want to rewatch the first episode

When did Jack learn how to fight with a katana?

and the second to last episode

>First/only black character.

Then who the fuck trained Jack in Africa?

.. I thought he was cool...

How about the villain from the first episode of the final season?

>a boastful idiot that Jack can beat with no effort

I'd love a Mr Satan archetype of any color, but yeah having a non-white be comically in over his head is the epitome of triggering alternate nazi hate fact bigot racism patriarchy oppression.

>I'm surprised sjw's don't bring this up when they rewatched the show
First and foremost, SJWs are bandwagoners who just love those popular other parts everyone else loves (You pajama wearin', GREAT FLAMING EYEBROWS, EXTRA THICC). Don't expect them to know anything more than the absolute surface level of any media.

What about Aku?

>Jack in Africa
I am now imagining 70s Blaxploitation Jack.

If you read the comic you'll see that Jack actually teaches him how to fight and he's allied with King Jack.

He's green skinned. The black is fur. Why else do you think Aku's lady disguise had green skin and black hair.

Nah, if there is going to be any retarded complaint about SJ, it would be about the lack of female characters.

Well we got an entire cult of women now

I'm pretty sure Aku just controls his color scheme as he desires.

He's wasn't the first black character. Jack was trained by those guys in Africa too, and there was an entire episode dedicated to it later. If you count Blue Morpheus then he showed up before DA SAMURAI too

Must have been nice to have lived in an era when you could just enjoy a show without the internet losing its show every five minutes at everything calling everyone an insulting caricature.

We could just watch a show and enjoy a show....

You still can.
Just remember that those people are severely mentally and/or emotionally damaged and their opinions should not be taken seriously.
Never let anyone take away your ability to enjoy something.

There's a secret trick to that; it's called ignoring retards.

Not as nice as now when Sup Forums makes these threads trying to instigate shit

Nostalgic stuff from the past is exempt from that.

See how nobody complains about LotR or about any old Disney princess movie.

You are brain damaged.

>people who don't watch the things they talk about
oh well, at least you'll fit in here fag

Thankfully, TV was more liberal back then.

>Not as nice as now when Sup Forums makes these threads trying to instigate shit

It's relentless. I'm sort of SJW-like myself in that I hate actual white supremacists, but I'm not triggered by flawed minority characters in cartoons or other trivialities.

But here is Sup Forums constantly colonizing us and desperate to make us get offended again and again, even if only one time in 50 really works.

I'm not offended. Just dead tired of it.

Just avoid twitter/facebook/reddit

>See how nobody complains about LotR or about any old Disney princess movie.
>nobody complains
Hahahahaha

He was never shown shapeshifting into something that wasn't green, black, red or white.

That's what I mean. He can make any part of himself those 4 colors. I don't find that indicative that one of those colors is objectively hair.

Aku always sounds like crackling woody roots of a tree. His dormant form WAS a dying tree. I don't think he has hair at all.

samurai jack is a black dude playing an asian dude who beats up a black dude voiced by a black dude, since no whiteness is involved sjws wont see anything wrong with it.

the Guardian is clearly black

Japanese Royalty are whiter than fucking albinos

When he reunited with his mother.

japanese people are like the white people of asia while cambodians are the black people of asia

He's a typical weeb autist

It isn't just Sup Forums.
every board from /f/ to /x/ gets them.
they have no self awareness and try to shoehorn in their buzzwords into completely unrelated threads.

>wow, that character lost, just like [pol figure] what a cuckycuckeroonycuck, right guys?
>wow, this innocent vid of kittens frolicking is just like those shitty [nationality]

I wish these weren't actual examples I've encountered.
between this and the meme theft/corruption I think it's well past high time Sup Forums is removed (or mods remove the shitposters)

bitch please, the guardian was so black that he was blue. He also had the sauvest fucking voice in the whole show

really good ep

you have to go back

Truer words have never been spoken.

Did Aku also destroy the portal he was guarding or does he not know about it?

And you have to go back to /r/donald. moot destroyed the old Sup Forums and Fat Man/Little Boy isn't fixing nu Sup Forums.
I wish reddit would leave Sup Forums alone.

coded black =! black

>using =! instead of !=

i'm disgusted

we don't know yet. Genndy only said that it will be addressed.

Why the fuck don't you niggers just use ≠ ?

why the fuck do you have the ≠ symbol ready to deploy at all times?

Blue Guardian is confirmed of being brought up.

Pic related is his cemetery of warriors and robots.

How is it any harder to use than ! or = ?

some people are used to writing != because it's the way to write ≠ in most languages

They have = but not ≠ ? What kind of shitty language can't adapt to a new symbol that looks exactly like an old one?

>The black is fur
Aku is a tree.

most programming languages that have programmers that have been programming for decades and are totally used to != ?

Should have said programming language to begin with. I thought you referring to human languages.

i figured it would be obvious via context

my bad, i guess?

>I'm sort of SJW-like myself

Explain how?

It's not a keyboard, home fry. Nobody memorizes alt codes.

Don't you ever fucking talk to me like that again. Do you "catch my drift" you fucking piece of shit?

Drawfags better make this happen.

I just hate how every little thing has to be taken to the nth degree
>the trailers for get out and dear white people have to do with race
>they don't actually watch the movie/show
>"this is a clear example of white genocide!!!"

I'm basically at the point where I would be okay if trailers were made illegal

Stop making this thread already ffs. The exact one was made a few days ago.

How is it to live every second of your life thinking about what other people may think about something that doesn't affect you at all?

Yes. A fur tree.

And the Filipinos are the Mexicans.

What are chinese then?

Russians?

The african chieftan was REALLY black too.

I'm pretty sure Aku is either sludge or dead wood, not really fur

Why the fuck do you people always care so much about what tumblr/SJWs have to say about things?

Cause Sup Forums IS tumblr. Cartoons and that website go hand in hand.

Chinese are based as fuck
Just below Japanese in the asian hierarchy

Back to the past

Because Sup Forums wants Sup Forums to be completely polarized like them, so they feel this incessant need to create threads like these until that happens.

user. They shit everywhere. They are a lot like India.

Just the dirt poor, and they are clearly better than flip flops and koreans.

They literally just squat and shit wherever they want. This guy ain't lying. The fucking animals.

Asians are white though

>People can discuss whatever they want
>Unless I disagree with it
>If they do they are Sup Forums
The majority of the time I see Sup Forums "invade" it is none of the examples you have listed it will be someone making any sort of statement that is simply to the right on the political spectrum from Mao and then no less than three histrionic anons start flipping their shit and derail the whole thread because of "/pol".
I swear you people use Sup Forums as an excuse the same way little kids use their imaginary friends when they break something and don't want to get in trouble.

t. Sup Forums

This

Morpheus lookin ass.

>Sup Forums still blaming everything on Sup Forums
Nice to see this place hasn't changed much.

Well Sup Forums is kinda like their jews.

What a Sup Forums thing to say

Found the Sup Forums shrill.

Takes one to know one

I'm shocked it took four hours for this response to show up.

You're slipping, kid.

I felt so betrayed when his muscles were fake; he was pretty good for such an out of shape guy.

No one complained because the main character of a show was a white heterosexual male cisgendered character, the shows weren't trying too hard to be progressive or inclusive, & there was no such thing as forced diversity, what a time to be alive

>there was no such thing as forced diversity

You remember the '90s differently than I do.

he probably has a layer of solid muscle underneath his fat, but is self conscious about his appearance. Otherwise I doubt he could do the stuff he did.

Any other good examples of this? you are just cherry picking

nobody here is triggered but you my good friend

Not him, but a lot of child television in the 90s had an inexplicably diverse multicultural group of friends. Hey Arnold and Are You Afraid or the Dark are the two examples I can think of off the top of my head.
I personally kind of liked that trope.

captain planet crew was diverse

gi joe was too

Not him, but wasn't pretty much every kid's show crazy diverse?

shows are always willing to have kids in wheelchairs, but most other disabilities they are afraid to touch, or if they do it will only be for one episode "this is the blind girl, she's no different from us... but her disability prevents her from going on most of our adventures so she will be a one off"

Well, Sup Forums is the Jews.

c'mon son