BIGGEST PIXAR OPENING IN CHINA

How did they do it?

They even got past the Chinese censors on supernatural shit that kept Suicide Squad from being shown there.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/asia/china/black-tourist-china/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/china-racist-black-people_us_576a9840e4b065534f485002
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/27/china-and-india-have-a-huge-problem-with-racism-toward-black-people/?utm_term=.1f4c81a7635b
qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Asia#China
bleedingcool.com/2017/11/28/coco-beat-chinas-censorship-feelings/
chinawhisper.com/chinese-in-africa-chinese-men-marry-african-wife/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They made a good movie

I didn't know China had a 'no Mexicans' policy

>tfw China was just pretending about the no ghosts policy to keep Femmebusters out of their theaters

they have a no skeletons policy

does China ban Christmas films?

>artistic and friendly depiction of Mexican culture in a good light
>still 'artfully' depict massive favela slum ghettos

imagine having a culture this shitty, that even when it's shown in a kid's movie, it's still poverty

pretty sure it's arbitrary considering they loved the mummy

>>still 'artfully' depict massive favela slum ghettos
mexico isn't that bad, at least not the one depicted in the movie

no images of skeleton
mummies aren't skeleton

I think its something like bones are bad luck or whatever

Wait a minute...Sup Forums told me China was a racist country that blanched at watching a movie that wasn't lily-white.

You wouldn't understand...

tv is retarded

half the cast of fast and furious is mulatto or black

Mexico is the equivalent of a giant dollar store that squatters live in

based

Old timey mexican pueblos are romanticized in American media, it wouldn't have the same charm if it took place in modern day mexico city. Go to Mexico today and you only find those pueblos in remote areas or historical centers.

Chinese people don't like whites, they just hate blacks. Don't think they give a fuck about spics.

>random homeless person shack

nothing works in Mexico because people are a combination of stupid and lazy.

>good

>They just hate blacks
Do you actually have any actual proof of this or are you just going off of that TFA poster where they removed Finn

>they just hate blacks

but Chinks love the NBA

>po

>REEEEEEEEEE
>STOP LIKING BEANER MOVIES

Can’t tricks the Pix!

If you are a white guy in china, they fucking worship you, im like 5/10 and i had chinese girls coming up to me and after a week i had 100 girls added on Weechat, i banged like 3 of them

good shit

Best Pixar movie since WALL-E

Mexicans and chinks are alike.

Have you met many actual Chinese people? I live in Canada and we have a shitload of chinks. At the university I go to, we have a stupid amount of foreign Chinese students who can barely speak the language. I share classes with many of them and I have befriended a few. All of them have told me at one occasion or another their distaste or outright disgust of black people.

Yeah, but just like in any other country exceptions are made for sports stars. NBA players (and most professional sports players) are literal retards and thugs and yet Western society holds them up above all else. We're as bad as the buck-toothed chinks in the field of celebrity worship

Pics or didn't happen.

Anecdotal evidence isn't evidence. Especially without proof.

Why aren't movies released in China allowed to depict spoopy/supernatural shit? Are chinks so superstitious and retarded that they might actually believe it?

That's only because they assume any white Westerner visiting China is rich. Chinese people love money

to be fair Pixar has been awful for awhile

Heh, they're alright

Okay fag, read up

nationalgeographic.com/travel/destinations/asia/china/black-tourist-china/

huffingtonpost.com/entry/china-racist-black-people_us_576a9840e4b065534f485002

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/27/china-and-india-have-a-huge-problem-with-racism-toward-black-people/?utm_term=.1f4c81a7635b

qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Asia#China

>Several clashes between African and Chinese students have occurred since the arrival of Africans to Chinese universities in the 1960s. Many African students come to China on a scholarship through the government to study at a university. The African students were often perceived as threatening and not punctual.[13] A well-documented incident in 1988 featured Chinese students rioting against African students studying in Nanjing.[14] In 2007, police anti-drug crackdowns in Beijing's Sanlitun district were reported to target people from Africa as suspected criminals, though police officials denied targeting any group.[15] Similar sentiment has emerged in Guangzhou, where a very large group of Africans have settled.

Chinese American here
Chinese take ancestors very seriously and the whole movie is about respecting your ancestors.
My extended family only reunites to visit the graves of my grandparents
When ever I go to China with my parents we visit relatives and pay respects to our deceased relatives.

>literal rape baby of lower class Spaniard thugs conscripted into service and the weakest Mayans who sold out their own race
>LE 56% MURRICANS XD

Face it whiteboi, the chinese hate you

TECOED

I'm not white.

Yes you are

It pass the censors with "feels"
bleedingcool.com/2017/11/28/coco-beat-chinas-censorship-feelings/

>According to Forbes the story floating around the Chinese internet is that the censors were ready to ban it entirely for the presence of ghosts. However, when they sat the movie itself they were moved to tears and the “story’s warmth and its happy ending, where the young protagonist saves the day by ensuring that his ancestors are properly remembered and honored.” They were so moved that not only did they allow the movie through but they didn’t alter anything.

Not really

They have a no wh*Tes policy. I wish we did too.

Disney finds a way
>they were so moved
yeah... to a BIGGER HOUSE

Considering theres a chinese supermarket in every single neighborhood in every country in SA, that would be weird...

Chineses and Mexicans are alike, they breed everywhere.

Chink censors all agreed that:
Honoring your ancestors > Spooky skellys

And so the movie was allowed, because the main theme revolves around a core value of chinese culture.and portrays it in a great way.

It isn't even Mexican.

No, I will not support a company who literally made a solid attempt at COPYRIGHTING the name of a holiday ("El Dia De Los Muertos") for this movie

Fuck Disney

What about

chinawhisper.com/chinese-in-africa-chinese-men-marry-african-wife/

>They were so moved that not only did they allow the movie through but they didn’t alter anything.
Translation
They moved all the money Disney gave them right to the bank, an didn't even alter anything as The Walt Disney Corporation ordered.
Disney's got their way,and their diversity movie was allowed in China ? It's funny how you can always get what you want when you pay the right people

>chinese in Africa
>versus chinese in China
hmmmmmmmmmmm

>nothing works in Mexico because people are a combination of stupid and lazy.

>Americans literally losing jobs to stupid and lazy people