More Like This

More Like This

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtSGOYUVSBo
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5pAtgubMY
youtu.be/rXVabslbB1U?t=30s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"I love having tattoos. It's a way of establishing myself as an individual, you know, just like all my friends!"

how horrible.

what the fuck

T.J. is a manlet

Why.

Fpbp

Chucky is trans.
Deal with it.

Eddy looks like Antonucci.

Fucking hell, it's like someone traced a bunch of modeling catalogs and stock images.

Are tattoos really that normal?

>fairly bog parents

Well, at least Tootie's got the curves.

>Chester being able to afford clean clothes.

More people in the United States between 18-30 have them now then don't it seems

Big Bird is BASED as fuck

Big Bird and Cookie Monster both look like they just did a shit ton of drugs.

Pretty much.

These days the rarity is in the type of tattoo.

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=EtSGOYUVSBo

Well, at least they aren't generic handsome guys.

shit, 18-30 on average?
that seems like a waste of money
plus, do any of these guys think of the future?
like my one friend thought he was gonna be with this girl forever at age 21 and now he has a huge tat of her name on her back

gj asshole

Cookie Monster is high on a drug called never mind, it's too obvious.

That's not the humanized Catdog art I'm looking for.

I never understood the Bert and Ernie are gay meme, I always thought they were brothers.

BERT AND ERNIE AREN'T GAY,
FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME,
WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS HAVE TO INSIST ON THIS, WHY CAN'T THEY JUST BE ROOMATES? MY BROTHER AND I SHARED A ROOM, DO I WANT HIM TO DO ME HARD IN THE FRONT YARD? NO! THEY'RE JUST OLD GEEZERS, YEESH.

Why can't two roommate best friends hold hands?

>Eddy just a bit taller than Edd

who are they? Steven Universe?

Why do Facebook and Buzzfeed normies have this obsession about what cartoon characters look like when they're grown up? Like, what's so interesting about it?

Dude, we don't want to hear about you have sex with your brother. That shit's gay.

It's too lewd.

Blame Family Guy
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5pAtgubMY

Yes. Tattoos as well as facial piercings are very common as a generation of insecure millennial have been marketed these modifications as a way to be unique and feel more adequate. When one is not enough to feel good they are encouraged to get more. The more modifications the individual receives the more insecure they become and need more and more as a way to continue to feel unique. There are exceptions but 99% of people with tattoos and facial piercings are insecure and are brainwashed into thinking these modifications will make them more desirable. If you point it out they are conditioned to get defensive as they think that these modifications represent them as a individual.
Tldr yes they are common among people who are not satisfied with their natural appearance which happens to be most Americans.

youtu.be/rXVabslbB1U?t=30s

>manlet
Back to /fa/ with you

what the fuck
why is TJ Fred Durst?

Do you sleep in the same bed as your roommate? Do you bathe with your room mate? Being brother is different than being room mates as you were children who were not sexually developed and even if you were incest is on another level of taboo then homosexuality.

Post it, you know you want to

i like Van's version better
just short and stacked like a leaning tower of tits

Wasn't 5 supposed to be indian? Why does she look like she came straight outta some ghetto?

5 was always black

Older Laura Haruna.

Cree fucking Summers voiced her, and father was one pudding pop away from Bill Cosby.
So where in the FUCK did you think she was Indian

Fix'd to be more appropriate on a Christian image board.

Are you serious?

Adult Swim version of Lilo and Stitch when?

She's Cree Summers at her most niggerest, are you kidding me?

>niggerest
a little less racism, thank you

Sorry, negroest.

>racist
Get out of here with that bullshit, you haven't seen real slurs yet.

go back to Rëddit, faggot.

lol fuck off Nigger

SOME
BODY ONCE TOLD ME

at least the twins are accurate: trashy

Isn't this hamtaro

I thought it was an anime

Hamtaro is more Sup Forums then Sup Forums

The dub is much better, so it's an honorary cartoon.

Just like DBZ?

this is kinda comfy

Don't get him started

no

Who the fuck are these supposed to b-

>Pickles Inc
>Reptar tattoo

Oh. What. Why.

Just about.
The original lacks stupid dub remarks.

it's okay I'm black lol

Because otherwise you couldn't tell who they were supposed to be.

Ive seen far worse adult rugrats

Why does it feel like Chuckie Finster turned into a Patrick Bateman?

pickles is a pretty big label

What? More tracing bodies and sticking cartoon heads on them?

>"I'm boring, scared of needles and scared of making important decisions"

Eh,depends on what you consider a waste.

Right now im 19 and planning on getting a tattoo on my back of like a gyrados,although not right now something i know i wont get sick of

>t.manlet

They aren't gay. They don't even exist below the waist. Sesame Street is for preschoolers, and sexuality of any sort should be kept out of it.

The entire point behind Ernie and Bert was to show that people who are completely different can still be friends.

Fun Fact: Ernie and Bert seem to be adults. Bert has an identical twin brother named Bart, who has a son named Brad. Bart is a door to door salesman.

This would make Ernie a manchild

I'm 18 and I'm planning to get stigmata

Well, he does take bubble baths with a rubber duck.
Maybe Bert was his handler all along.

tattoos are important like the breed of dog you own is important-- really, it shouldn't matter much and it only matters to people who own dogs
being ostracized by a large majority of employers is far scarier than a needle

He pretty clearly states that he doesn't want to have sex with his brother

Because he too did it for the nookie.

>tattoos
>important

What tattoo you choose to get should be an important decision, also where you get it, both on your body and what parlor you go to

calm down, nigger

This one isn't that bad.

Their group dynamic just hasn't been the same since Gretchen transitioned and then decided to crossdress as a girl again.

It can happen. I was up to one of my friends chest in middle school. He was a grade ahead of me so I didnt see him again till freshmen year. By then I had already passed him by an inch or more.

>should be an important decision
It's people like you, those that hype up things people have been doing for fun since their incarnation, that ruin things
Yeah, the parlor is important because you don't want an infection or something from dirty needles and you want them to do a good job, but it ultimately doesn't matter
get a shitty stick and poke tattoo of a peanuts character, it really doesn't matter that much

Comes down to the person getting the tattoo I guess.

>imposed tattoos
>Gus of all people has more ink than fucking spinelli despite apparently becoming a droog
Since when is Pocahontas a Rugrat?

Didnt mean to spoiler that, but okay.