Who will be play her in the inevitable biopic?

Who will be play her in the inevitable biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168722/Base-jumpers-120-metre-death-plunge-parachute-fails-open--SURVIVES-snow-cushions-fall.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a mexican

>Absolute state of California
Maybe the California secession is not such a bad idea

Tragic story of a white women murdered by an illegal Hispanic immigrant who was acquitted by an all-Hispanic jury because fuck white people.

Powerul stuff.

damn was the jury all hispanic? that's fucked up

American Crime Story 2nd season would work so well for this.

The media circus aspect could be all the politicians who talked about it (Trump mostly).

Shame they would never allow it to be made.

Im still surprised that they didnt rewrite history for American Crime Story: OJ Simpson . I used it to redpill my friends about black juries voting by race rather than whether the guy was guilty or not.

I had nothing to do with it.

Not him but it was a San Francisco jury.

Jury voted the way they did to stick-it to Drumpf.

Judge banned the jury from knowing that the guy had been deported 5 times already

Its like how OJ Simpson case was about race relations rather than whether he murdered someone.

The guy shot and killed her using a stolen gun then threw the gun in the ocean. They didn't even find him guilty of involuntary manslaughter (which people who accidentally run someone over with their car get charged with)

God i am pissed

>SanFran jury

LMAOOOO the most pozzed city in the world. Womans fault for living there desu, sad but the harsh truth no one wants to accept.

>(((Stein)))
>white

hahaha

Jury was also mostly Asian.

>tfw this verdict actually helps Trump and the populist/nationalist movement

should have used this image instead lad

Damn, just read up on the case a bit. Poor broad, having been in a jury in California for a ganglang murder trial, even then it felt like an hard task for the prosecutor to get over the reasonable doubt they tell us about.
Not knowing more specifics, still sucks she is dead I guess.

This is a jury of your peers on California

>dat white hispanic on the far left

>aiming and firing a weapon at people walking on a pier
ACCIDENTE JAJAJAJA

¡No lo tomes tan en serio!

>fire a gun into a crowd for fun
>confess to cops
>not even guilty of involuntary manslaughter

But why? Can we make illegal immigration legal in California only? And 'deport' the illegals caught in other states to California? Because that is the future they chose.

>it's a Sup Forums pretends a jewish woman is actually white because otherwise they wouldnt give a shit episode
The moral arbiters of Sup Forums strike again.

>enter country illegally
that's fine, enjoy your stay
>murder innocent citizen
it was just an accident, please don't let this ruin your stay in america

is this shit ever going to end?

The surname Stein isn't exclusive to Jews you human trash.

Sure, Schlomo.

Fair enough, but she doesn't look like a grave robbing mad scientist either.

Even normies are pissed about this. You are a fucking idiot.

>normal people are against murders
Hold the fucking presses.

Let me know when normies try to link this to a massive jewish conspiracy.

>*normal people are against murdering people they don't suspect of being nazis

fixed

It cracks me up how trumptards sound just like BLM when they talk about this.

>undocumented

NO ONE IS ILLEGAL

His initial story to the police was that he was shooting at sea lions.

Then he changed the story and said he picked up the gun wrapped in a T-shirt and it spontaneously shot itself 3 times into a crowd of people.

Prosecutors showed the gun could not go off this easily but the jury didn't believe them.

L I S T E N A N D B E L I E V E

that girl in the far right on the first row is cute

nice try Einstein

I openly confessed I'm legit triggered by the injustice of this case. All the shit BLM get pissed off about isn't true when you really look into it. And when they are right the cop gets thrown to the hounds

KYS

isnt he facing trial in mexico now?

Oh boo hoo. Every time a white woman dies by an non white you have to act like it's a travesty and make TV shows about it.

What about Heather Hayer you whites got anything to say about her death? What about the guy who shot up the white church a few weeks ago you want another movie? Fucking white people.

>His initial story to the police was that he was shooting at sea lions.
>Then he changed the story and said he picked up the gun wrapped in a T-shirt and it spontaneously shot itself 3 times into a crowd of people.

So you're saying if a jury is all white and they claim a white defendant is innocent from killing a black, it's wrong and people should be angry?

San Francisco can't get destroyed in a fiery earthquake soon enough. Come on Earth, rid yourself of that cancer already.

Shut the fuck up, retard.

Imagine if we had a show for every black killed by another black

Every other show would be
>ayo fuck da (name of gang here)
>POPOPOPOP

>this short circuits the Sup Forums

is he ok?

>quoting yourself
>why hasn't anyone responded
>muh whataboutism

Th the snow s,saved him, right?

>triggered nigglet
lmao

You don't know what you're fucking talking about. Such a dumb thing to say.

If that person deliberately shot someone and then confessed to the crime and still got off, then yeah probably.

Whites use reason and logic.

How will the sequel play out

Miraculously, the man survived the fall after the powdery snow cushions fall
He fractured vertebrae, pelvis and legs and walked again after 3 months
At 120-metres high, the pylon was taller than St Paul's Cathedral and Big Ben's tower

>Commie faggots refuse to turn him over
>Trump sends in the military and literally burns San Francisco to the ground

The sad/funny thing is that if he had shot the seal/sea lion and killed it, he would be going to jail. But as he hit a white woman , and the case was political, the jury found him totally innocent.

On leaving the court room the defence attorney said
> For those who might criticize this verdict … the president, Vice President … let me just remind them they are themselves under investigation

Drumpf and Pence btfo

someone should lynch the spic t b h

girl was a qt

GET THE FUCK OUT
No fucking way.
Really?

This

4000D chess

>only 2 of 30% of the chicks are fuckable
>half of those are lesbians
MURKA!

>defense attorney attacks Trump at his post-trial news conference for no particular reason

Probably not a great idea. Just take the win and get the fuck out of there as quickly as possible without causing a goddamn race riot.

what do they call that haircut?

let's take a minute to think about the many blacks that kill each other every day in America for no reason.

maybe the same actress for both? :) btw what ever happened to mohammad noor? oh well :)

so you be sayin we be askin hypothetical questions n shiet?

only source i can find
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168722/Base-jumpers-120-metre-death-plunge-parachute-fails-open--SURVIVES-snow-cushions-fall.html

Or maybe the jury was retarded and actually had doubt about his guilt.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2168722/Base-jumpers-120-metre-death-plunge-parachute-fails-open--SURVIVES-snow-cushions-fall.html
'kin hell.
Cheers.

Lifetime is already on it