When was the exact point Marvel Comics went to shit?

When was the exact point Marvel Comics went to shit?

Disassembled

For me it was Sins Past.

When their comics started to turn into fanfiction

>Disassembled
This. It fucked the Avengers, paved the way to House of M which started the fucking up of mutants, created the New Avengers witch led to Civil War and OMD, which fucked Spider-Man. Like a conga line of bullshit that made Marvel comics progressively shittier with every year. The first slide of an slippery slope.

>New Avengers which led to Civil War and OMD

what

Right after AoA. That was the last really good event they had, and afterward the company really started to flounder between mass cancellations, loss of talent, and the editorial staff becoming increasingly ambivalent regarding the integrity of characters and continuity. The late 90's was definitely when Marvel dug it's self a hole that it's still digging to this day.

Disassembled

When Sup Forums started invading Sup Forums

Bendis was the beginning of the end.

>Avengers vs X-Men
Just so fucking stupid.

When Timely sold itself

AvX

>created the New Avengers which led to House of M (which fucked X-Men) which led to Civil War and OMD, which fucked Spider-Man.

Fixed

This crap has been getting worse every year since Miles became a Spider-Man.
Golly, I wonder what triggered Sup Forums so much about that...

Welcome to Murder World

When S Y N E R G Y became a publishing plan.

Movie Avengers.
Thanos.
Cosmic Cube.
Guardians of the Galaxy.
Bendis.

I fucking hate everything about it.

The 90s Clone Saga

When someone thought Bendis was good. I hope that Patient Zero bastard is dead right now.

When they sold out with crossovers to hype up sales, so probably when they first had Namor fight the original Human Torch.

Look up Friday Fantastic Fourytime in desuarchive.

I forgot how incredibly bland and unoriginal that arc was.