Who's there?

Other urls found in this thread:

nerdyshow.com/2017/03/nerdy-show-interview-fatal-farm-returns-to-lasagna-cat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that guy who spent 5 minutes just talking about chatrooms

user Johnson.

I wonder if anyone bothered to watch the full thing

user Johnson.......who?

As someone who ended up watching 2 hours I can guarantee that there are. Shit's hypnotic.

Max Landis

>that ending
no thank you

>The time of day and the hands on the clock actually change in every shot.

HOW THE FUCK DID THEY DO THIS. If it takes 5 hours to watch imagine how long it took to film

Krahm.

Yeah when I skipped around I realized that the lighting was different. What's amazing to me is that a lot of the mannequins look completely different, and they had to film themselves saying every name instead of just using the same stock response. It seems like an incredible amount of effort went into this for god knows why

Krahm?........ Krahm..?...... ... Krahm?...... Krahm?!....... Krahm who?

Do whores count? Because if so, 12. If not, 2

Wow, THE Hugh Mungous?

The most common response is 0 sexual partners.

The hardest part was probably making the cuts so seamless and photoshopping all the different heads. Making sure the two phone audio bites and the actor's answer being correct must've been a huge bitch.

The hotline number was active for two weeks before the results were posted.

This means that a majority of the footage was shot well In advance. They could have been working on this for years, after all.

Clearly, the shots of them in the chair were done in advance. I assume that all or most if the mannequins are CG, and they had a system they could quickly plug the typed up responses into, and edit the video into place automatically.

No doubt they needed to shoot every shot of Jon answering the door. I wouldn't doubt if most of the Garfield and odie shots are reused, although clearly some of them are specifically made.

Even if all they needed to do was the door answering shots and the voice overs, it is RIDICULOUS impressive to me that they were able to produce so much and edit it all with no mistakes (that I've seen) in two weeks.

Anime weedlord, 420.

Honestly, that lighting and clock trick and the amount of editing stock footage and the smaller logistic stuff like acquisition of the hotline number could've taken them the whole 9 years.

user Johnson, zero.

In my experience almost all men are lonely and all woman are uninterested.
Virtual reality and autonomous robots can't come soon enough.

(Laugh Track)

That ending was one of the best things I've seen. True youtube kino.

Mac Landis, who?

Muh dick

I only watched about 2 hours of it than I just skipped around

>This means that a majority of the footage was shot well In advance. They could have been working on this for years, after all.

According to the interview (starting somewhere around 17:30 or before) on nerdyshow.com/2017/03/nerdy-show-interview-fatal-farm-returns-to-lasagna-cat/ they actually started doing the new videos not long after they uploaded the 2008 videos. Most of the videos were all ready to go around 2012/2013 but they had second thoughts and decided to shelve them. They came up with the sex survey idea about a year or two ago. And I think somewhere they bring up how they did the sex survey video too, but I forget all the details right now so I'll have to listen to it again.

Listening to it again:

-They shot the trailer sometime last year.
-They built an Excel spreadsheet thing that would automatically dump all the audio in place and they set the limit to be 999 calls (Jon Arbuckle would be the 1000th). They thought they'd only get maybe in the hundreds at the most.
-They got a motion control rig from a production company to shoot the template for the answering the door part.
-They originally intended to make and upload the video within three or four days after the trailer was uploaded, but decided to take longer on it because of the variety of calls and it ended up being two weeks.

Man, Lasagna Cat got all Wilfred.

I doubt the type of person who goes out and gets laid frequently are going to be sending information about their sex life to a series of Garfield videos that at the time didn't have a new video in nearly nine years.

>No doubt they needed to shoot every shot of Jon answering the door.

Not really. Whenever he says the name could just be something they dubbed over the footage in post and everything in the background could be clever special effects.

His lips sync with every one I've seen.

Everything outside is clearly greenscreened in though, yeah.

They could've just filmed him standing there saying all the names in one take I guess but fuck even that's gotta take a lot of time to do.

Anyone have a list of all the interesting/notable/funny responses?

Also goddamn, it can not be overstated how impressive the sheer production value and effort they put into this shit (and all their videos really). Who are these people?

>Who are these people?
see interview linked in

I'm starting to forget the exact quotes for some of my favorites,
But I'm not up for rewatching a 4hr video.

I did.