does IG protect from AVADA KEDAVRA?

Why this nigga recording a pop song
Why this nigga not out killing Harry

>The Chad Titan
>Soyboy

thanos looks worse, new one is warcraft the movie tier

>Soul Stone
Yep

Because Voldemort is a trainwreck of a villain who makes some of the most retarded plans without doing almost anything meaningful since Rowling's a fucking hack

which one is the dullest franchise ?

Come to think of it, he was revived in book 4, right? He had at least two years of being revived and not really doing anything.

Harry Potter

Voldemort looks like the gay drama teacher that hangs out with Kevin Spacey.

The other it's a CGI purple man.

Definitely not Harry Potter, that's for sure! Indeed, each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been wholly unique from the others in all aspects, yet seamlessly interlocking. Not to even mention the vibrant imagery, the series’ only low point has been its lack of rest between moment-to-moment excitement and breathtaking use of special effects, all to make magic seem attainable, to make action seem more alive than ever.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling made sure the series would never be Americanized; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant burgers to anybody - just a deservedly profitable cinematic extension of her novels. The Harry Potter series might be anti-capeshit (there is no denying), but it’s certainly not anti-SW prequels in its embracement of wonder, beauty and excitement. Everyone wants to acknowledge this. Now, thankfully, they can.

>b-but muh crap source material
"No!"

The writing is astonishing; the book was marvelous. As I read, I noticed that every time Rowling wrote of any event in the story at all, she strove to take after the great authors of epic poetry.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time this approach was taken. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was astounded. Rowling's mind is so overflowing with literary invigoration and extended metaphors that no one can possibly write any better. Later I read a pithy, distasteful review of Harry Potter by Sup Forums. They wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch 'reddit flicks'." How short-sighted they are! Certainly there were being ironic. When you watch "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to watch only the most essential of cinema.

>chad
>gets cucked by deadpool

More and more proof everyday that its time for /film/ backed by /lit, Sup Forums and /ic/

Voldemort.
I have never been able to suspend disbelief that some meathead jock would be a legitimate supervillain. Real villains are hungry skelly because evil is a full time commitment and they will frequently miss entire meals while learning new spells and shit.

Bruce Willis really let himself go

>Voldemort is compared to Trump
>Even JK Rowling said he's worse than Voldemort
Can someone explain to me what Voldemort has in common with Trump?

>Deathly Hallows part 2 was 6 years ago

How is this both cringe-worthy, (you)-worthy, and "this"-worthy all at the same goddamn time