REMINDER

If Samurai Jack can make a comeback, ANYTHING can!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNM-_aYDXyo
allthestuffyoucareabout.com/2017/02/09/reboot-the-guardian-code-is-back-in-development/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How would modern Reboot even work? Would they stick to the old CG from the original series or update everything? What would it look like?

Fun fact: they were planning to reboot Reboot in an in name only form: basically a group of young net guardians ala Bob, going around having adventures with none of the characters from the original series involved.

IIRC it got pretty far into preproduction before the project got canceled

It was going to be a group of kids from the real world entering the Reboot world to fight an evil hacker.

I would love a proper conclusion to this series, but let's face it, Reboot isn't getting rebooted.

At this point, I've come to terms with the fact that there won't be any kind of conclusion to the stories I like.

Best character in the show was the schizophrenic over powered virus that lives in LA.

Wait, did it actually get cancelled?
I need proof to know for certain that the evil has been defeated.

Nope. The last season ends on a cliff hanger with n upgraded Megabyte seizing control of the Principle Office, all of Mainframe, and defeating Matrix and Bob.

Hexadecimal fragmented herself to defeat another super virus and was considered "dead."

youtube.com/watch?v=sNM-_aYDXyo

Reboot ended at season 3 as far as I'm concerned. Daemon was beaten off-screen.

Yeah, I really think the show should have ended at season 3. The only positive parts of season 4 were the increased focus on Hexadecimal, her flirting with Bob in front of Dot, and Hexadecimal kicking the shit out of Daemon.

THE HORRIBLE CONTINUATION, GENIUS

THE HORRIBLE CONTINUATION IS THE EVIL

Last I heard about the real world/ CG hybrid was that they were doing casting calls. That was a while ago. Please tell me it was cancelled and isn't actually going into production.

allthestuffyoucareabout.com/2017/02/09/reboot-the-guardian-code-is-back-in-development/
fuck

Fuck.

I hope you're right, but I actually have an old friend that used to work at Rainmaker, and he was telling me about the reboot years before anyone on Sup Forums was talking about it (I thought he was pulling my leg at the time). I'm worried that if this project was in the incubator for this long, that they might not be willing to cancel it without a fight.

The villain being called the Sourcerer is literally the only good thing in this trainwreck.

Well.

That's the opposite of alpha-numeric.

>THE MAIN CHARACTER HAS TO BE WHITE
>THE COMPUTER CHARACTER HAS TO BE HOT AND ASIAN
>WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE OTHERS

Even me?

>Give it a chance!

I did. Back when it was called Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad.

and hex having a nice new look

Daemon Rising wasn't bad, but everything else can be disregarded, including MegaBob coming back, and nothing of value would be lost.

it was bad in that it wasn't the focus of the entire season. limiting it to 4 episodes was a mistake.

Also season 4 in general was just... weird. the animation was off

Use modern animation rigging and facial animation, but retain the garish colors and simple shapes in the environments. Throw in new computing memes like "cloud" and "virtualization".

>virtualization
but that doesn't make sense in the context of a computer reality

well thank fuck it got cancelled then.
Sounds like cyber chase bs

This show was Canadian, but for some reason I always that it was Japanese in origin. I legit thought it was some low res cg Japanese show much like everything else on Toonami's lineup

GUN TO YOUR HEAD

You can make a Matrix-esque plot with it

You wish the Japanese could make a CGI show look this good. I recently watched Japan's all-new CGI Cyborg 009 and Reboot still looks better than that garbage.