Questionable Sup Forumsntent general

I genuinely can't tell whether she's supposed to be jacked or not edition

After a few strips with actual punchlines we're back to characters just saying obtuse shit with no setup

I can almost taste the soft laugh track at the end of this one

who even is that

that girl is not jacked

if anything she is baby tier thicc

Why is it called questionable when it's mostly the safest content ever seen in a webcomic?

It's supposed to be Tai.

The quality used to be questionable, I suppose.
Now it's just unquestionably bad.

Jeph clearly has a thing for big girls, for a long time it was just fat ones but he started veering into muscle girls when Faye worked for the robots, besides the other giant robot. Tai here just looks like she has sort of developed shoulders and a fat middle, and it could be Jeph drawing his ideal body or it could just be him afraid to draw the female form in a way that will trigger tumblr into attacking his delicate ego and hand again.

Wait, seriously? I could not tell that at all. Her body and face are completely different from other instances of her.

Also, she's just chubby, nothing is showing through that.

>Renee means well

How in the fuck does she mean well? What is her good intention in this situation?

that she's his friend and doesn't think it completely abhorrent that she might be physically attracted to him, despite all his failings as a cis-white-hetero-normative male

Gotta love Jeph's character consistency

I seriously wasn't sure if Tai just got fat all of a sudden or she was always like that and I have a terrible memory. I have nothing against Jeph projecting his ideal body type on the characters, but he has to keep at least a little consistency. Next thing we know, Hanners is obese, Faye grew a dick and Emily is brown.

Not jacked but he is prolly willing to be supportive and encouraging.

Elliot thinks well of everybody. It's one of his actually consistent character traits. Of fucking course he's going to think Renee means well.

Wait...star elbow tattoo...Brown skin...Red hair...Is that supposed to be fucking Tai? The thin, tiny boyish lesbian?

What the fuck?

Would have been genuinely a little funny if Dora hadn't said anything and had just watched on like ':l'

I did it

>That BMI
>Rock climbing

..yeah sure why not....

wtf rock climbing doesn't build muscle mass. It can makes you thiner and stronger, but not bulkier.

Jeph wouldn't know. The only physical activity he has ever done was stabbing his hand.

Yeah, confused the hell out of me who that was suppose to be until I saw the tattoos.

It's pretty brave of Jacques to dedicate so many strips to showing off muscles when it's clear he has no skill at doing that at all. It would be laudable if there was any sign that he was practicing sketches to do it right, but instead he just kinda poops it out and posts it online.

Hey Sup Forums, I've been reading this comic for literally 10 years now, since I was 14, when I was getting into drawing comics. I come here to complain when I see a particularly bad strip!

I don't understand why he's still making this comic - he's not improved at anatomy since about '12 and his heart obviously isn't in it since the handstab incidents. The Tai in the final panel is absolutely atrocious, I'm uncomfortable looking at it. The art has been extra shitty lately.

Notable terrible Questionable Content periods:
>After Jeph stopped making indie music jokes, the bread and butter of the of the comic's humour
>After Jeph got waaay too into anime and it dominated the comic
>After handstab/divorce #1 (I do think this was mostly the fault of the fans)
>General decline ever since then

Holy shit I legitimately had no idea. When was the last time we even saw her? She's been gone for so long I forgot she was even in this comic.

In the spirit of fairness, I do think the robot crime saga lately was genuinely good, but the ending was fucking terrible.
I miss the comic when Marten worked in the library and they got up to mischief. And when they got up to fun shit in the coffee shop.

Just feels like Jeph's still making this comic because he doesn't know what else to do.
It's not about indie music any more, it's clearly not based on his coffee shop/guitar experience any more, it's just... anime-inspired bullshit.
I realise sitcom setups get stale, but you could rejig it in so many different ways - although I think he's rejigged it in all the ways he can think of at this point.

It needs to end. Work more on your new projects, Jeph, for fucks sake, this one is rotten.