I'm still mad

I'm still mad

The whole story was stupid, feminist nonsense and not how it would go down at all.

It can't even be good fanservice because of his self hating beliefs having to interrupt at any decent story chance he gets.

>no spoiler tag
Not everyone has read it. Please don't do this.

Oh lord.

Cmon nigga. Spoiler tags.

Anyway, this sucked and I didn't like it. I cared enough about Yorick to finish the story but it was unsatisfying and the ending was terrible.

I remember BKV saying somewhere that he knows which characters to kill based on who people love the most.

That explains a lot about his books.

Oh fuck Ghus is fucked then.

>world literally crumbles and women go nuts
>feminist nonsense

>also main antagonists are kikes and dykes

The real winners are those of us that don't know what we're looking at here.

Spoiler very near the end of something. Leave this thread now if you care about major spoilers.

Pretty much the reason I tell people not to get too invested in Saga. I think the only death I liked from BKV was from Runaways.

>Not everyone has read it. Please don't do this.

It's like fifteen years old, deal with it. The world doesn't wait for you..

So? That's retarded logic. Tons of people on here probably couldn't even read fifteen years ago or at least weren't into comics yet. We're not born with innate knowledge of everything published in the past. Have you already read every single old comic that you're ever going to read? Are you only going to read new things from now on?

Faggots in this thread are the same people who dislike Alien 3, because it killed off Newt and Hicks.

Reminds me of your average korean or Japanese drama, they almost always have a sand as fuck ending. I heard out there that those stick for longer in the viewer's mind than the happy endings.

Hey spoiler that! Some people on here have not seen alien 3 yet!

okay

I bet you were one of those people, who dislike X-Men The Last Stand, because it killed off Professor X and Cyclops.

At some point you're just going to have to do away with the spoiler tags and fifteen years is beyond that point. And I say that as someone who hasn't read Y - there's a ton of stuff I haven't read and the spoilers are out there, and that's OK.

>watching past aliens
>watching any starship trooper sequel
>watching predator 2

But clicking one checkbox and typing "[X] spoilers" is like the easiest thing in the world. It's common courtesy that costs nothing.

Within a Y thread? Sure, go nuts without spoiler tag. It's been long enough. But it doesn't have to be in the OP.

I think it handicaps the general discussion of comics - to exaggerate, would you want to spoiler out half the words when you mention Wolff's heroic sacrifice is Explorers on the Moon? Both the cube chicks crowing? At some point it gets ridiculous.

That's not fair, there's a lot of reasons to hate Alien 3.

But Predator 2 is just as shit as the original, what's the problem?

it takes a mouse drag and two buttons

>watching predator 2
>not liking Predator 2

I know you're just baiting, but you got me. Seriously, how much dick do you suck?

Or you can just treat ancient spoilers as not a big deal. Me, I'm happy if people spoiler stuff less than a year old and annoyed if they don't spoiler stuff less than somewhere between a week and a month old.

If by shit you mean excellent.

user...

>feminist nonsense
How? Everything goes to shit and a bunch of women go crazy and do stupid shit.

>and not how it would go down at all.
Who knows. One thing I know for sure is that the government would NOT have let Yorrick just go on his dumb road trip. They would have kept him in a secure bunker in Washington DC, milking as much sperm as possible from him every single day, then artificially inseminating as many young fertile women as possible.

Feminist nonsense would be "All the men have died and now we have paradise!"
But it didn't work that way. All the men died and the world went to shit.

>I didn't read the book but 'm going to act like a retard anyway.

MMMM WHATCHA SAAAAAAAAAAAY

Feminism isnt even the story everything goes to shit.

Its only background because eventually years later things are coming back together. And even then when you flash forward the first thing you see is women making the same problems men did.

There real tear jerking pic related.

>getting emotionally invested in characters leaving yourself vulnerable

You fools when will you learn.

Is this Y? I never finished it because people complained enough about the ending and the Israeli that when all the characters started gathering in one place at the start of the last arc, I could tell where it was going.

By the way Aeris dies

The cop in the first issue who shoots herself when she realizes what's happened still breaks my heart. You just know she lost a husband and at least a son and she can't even fathom the concept of trying to cope with that realization.

Jesus gets crucified

They got better, even becoming a futuristic utopia with flying cars and shit only like 50 years later

Also they had a play in the story where they flipped it to all the women dying off. Apparently the women or the author believes the men would've done even worse

Also the issue that the world just lost half it's population might be difficult to accept
She actually shot herself over the realization she'd have to live with angry sexless bitches for the rest of her life

Yeah the book was okay but the longer it went on the more it seemed to get lost up its own ass. The biggest red flag was the "rape therapy".

You won't boycott my new show, will you Sup Forums?