twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh shit! Regular Australian spiders!

in Australia, you throw a book at a spider, they throw it back

D'awww.

>Wally blowing stuff up by phasing
Nice. Do hope he gets his own power trick tho

Oh boy.

Next:
>The dangerous scientists of Black Hole have been stealing the bodies of dead speedsters, prompting Iris West and The Flash to go deep undercover among them! And in doing so, they discover a shocking secret: a traitor within The Flash’s inner circle!

Then in Batman #21:
>“THE BUTTON” part one! The cataclysmic events of DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1 continue here! The Dark Knight and The Fastest Man Alive, the two greatest detectives on any world, unite to explore the mystery behind a certain blood-stained smiley button embedded in the Batcave wall. What starts as a simple investigation turns deadly when the secrets of the button prove irresistible to an unwelcome third party—and it’s not who anyone suspects! It’s a mystery woven through time, and the ticking clock starts here!

Flash #21:
>“THE BUTTON” part two! The cataclysmic events of DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1 continue here! The Dark Knight and The Fastest Man Alive, the two greatest detectives on any world, unite to explore the mystery behind a certain blood-stained smiley button embedded in the Batcave wall. What starts as a simple investigation turns deadly when the secrets of the button prove irresistible to an unwelcome third party—and it’s not who anyone suspects! It’s a mystery woven through time, and the ticking clock starts here!

It's almost time.

HE REMEMBERS!!!!!

The Flash 019 (2017) (2 covers) (digital) (Minutemen-Thoth)
www103.zippyshare.com/v/dW44gX42/file.html

O shit!!! He dose Remember!!!

Reminder that it was a "time" bomb. Daniels out there, somewhere and somewhen

What petty shit do you think he's gonna do to bruce Sup Forums ? take all of damian's swords?

speedforce-rangs when?

We didn't get Prime Time but we've got RF

Didn't Diggers son have those? Or Digger after he came back from Blackest Night?

>ticking clock

its Manhatten time.

>this stupid thing
As an Australian I am offended.

This page has made me so freaking hyped.
Great week in general, with Dr. Manhattan meddling with Kyle and Saint Walker on GL and so many nods on the Action Comics of this week everything is so exciting right now.

Thanks for the giggle m8

Well it's about damn time.
>Wally calling Barry out on his shit
Not telling her only puts her in more danger. Plus she already know that Kid Flash is her nephew. I don't see how Barry telling her he's the Flash could possibly put her in more danger.

REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE CHASING DOWN THE JOKER BUT GOT A FLAT TIRE IN THE BATMOBILE?

IT WAS ME BRUCE!

I WAS THAT NAIL IN THE ROAD

REMEMBER WHEN ROBIN LAID AN EGG, BRUCE?

>Remember when the Joker killed Robin?
>IT WAS ME!
>I'M THE JOKER!

Reverse Flash or Black Manta. Who ruins their heroes life the best?

REMEMBER WHEN JASON'S CASE MOVED PLACES?
IT WAS ME BRUCE!
I WAS THE CASE

>Remember when you were playing the newest Batman game? And then Joker popped out of nowhere and ruined your game?
>IT WAS ME! I WAS THE JOKER! I RUINED YOUR GAME, user!

Black Manta. nothing RF has done since he killed Barry's mom has stuck

Isn't Boomer supposed to be racist? How's he not going savage on black Wally or Flash for having a black sidekick?

stupid yanks all look the same to him

Being racist in 2017 is offensive.

This is now my headcanon. Alongside whatever Eobard is planning now, he was the Joker that time, all because Thomas killed him, so he killed Bruce's son.

>Wally's own inability to properly phase saved him
That was nice.

Fucking finally.

>A certain type of character gets a skillset he did even train a day for episode

>HELICOPTER NOISES INTENSIFY

Owen Mercer definitely had the speed force. Explained as short bursts.

Do you remember when Alfred had JUST brought you tea, It was cold and Alfred went back to make a whole another kettle?

IT WAS ME, BRUCE! I BLEW ON YOUR TEA UNTIL IT WAS COLD!

>Not "I WAS THE CROWBAR!"

One job

He called Waller "Mama Waller." He was never really THAT racist. He thought that an actual racist vigilante, William Tell, who exclusively targeted black criminals wasn't all that bad and people tend to blow that out of proportion.

Black Wally is starting to grow on me.
I mean, he's still a mistake, but a mistake I can tolerate.

Oh goody, colorist fucked up the Flashes

>Barry's face
Cute
That isn't the rhombus emblem

Shit, Bruce gonna learn Joker is small fry
Bruh Digger's boomerangs are basically magic

Reminder that in the Multiverse, there is an Aquaflash, meaning there probably is a fusion of Manta and Thawne on that world as well

that would be the pettiest motherfucker ever

I really like his red speed force lightning turning his blue eyes red

So the next two issues are the button cross-over with Bats?

And I should read this arc before I do?

>speedforce powered boomerangs designed to defy physics on their own

CHEATING

Kinky

OH SHI-

TO HELL WITH HIM!

>he killed me in the flashpoint

Is it a 4th wall break? (refering to the event as 'The Flashpoint'), or the event was known to all of the characters as 'The Flashpoint'?

Someone call Superman!

Wally looks a lot older than he's supposed to be here, doesn't he?

I might be crazy but does that lightning look like the blue lightning from the cover of Rebirth?

The reverse flash just suddenly being freed by blue lightning and seemingly he suddenly just remembers and realizes Thomas Wayne killed me im going to kill Bruce. Right as Bruce is investigating the button.

>2000 rounds in a second

Uh....

Oh shit.

OH SHIT.

How is Boomer keeping up? I'd imagine him dragging all over the floor with how fast they'd have to go.

Is "Sins of the Father" the most overused Comic title?

The few characters that are in the know or used to be because of the nature of Flashpoint referred to the event as such.

> Hey Bruce. You know your father killed me in another reality? So guess who killed him in this one?
> IT WAS ME BRUCE!
> helicopter noises intensify.

Angry helicopter time?

REVERSE FLASH REBIRTH

>half of batman#20 is just thawne ruining batman's day being murphy's law: the villain

>So much for Wally's secret identity

Oh. Oh goodness. Someone please take this to /k/ and share the reactions.

Remember the time your parents were mugged because a man wanted your mother's pearls?

IT WAS ME! I WAS THE PEARLS!

[SCARY HELICOPTER NOISES]

[PETTY REVENGE PLOTS]

>Thawne was Joe Chill the whole time

Fuck it, that's my new headcanon.

> Hey Bruce. You know your father killed me in another reality? So guess who killed him in this one?
> IT WAS ME BRUCE! I WAS THE GUN
> helicopter noises intensify.

Aren't his powers different now though? Nu52 RF has different powers.

>classic Thawne rather than shit nu52

THERE WE GO

He is one of the 3 jokers

So is this new 52 Thawne being reforged by Manhattan into his pre-flashpoint Thawne?

Am I getting this right?