Why

why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8oLu7znwQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I stopped reading when they said this isn't a comic about playing with puppies.

We need to make a set of fakes of this one involving scat, guro or lolicon.

That would be amazing

But is there foot humping involved

It's fetish, I ain't gotta explain shit.

Eh, I like OJST. A lot of times the subject matter isnt for me but I like context for other kinks. Its harmless. Plus its a guest comic OP, get over yourself.

I disagree. What are we, Sup Forums?

Because it arouses some people.

I don't blame God for abandoning us.

Why what? Why do people have stupid fetishes? Because people are stupid.

>People
You're being too generous.

Right, keep trying to justify gross shit, bucko.

I normally like Oh Joy Sex Toy but goddamn they're almost too understanding and permissive when it comes to some of the weird shit that people are into

>All these ugly, broken people

At least they're not trying to sugarcoat it

Where the fuck do you think you are? Have you even been on /d/ or /aco/? This shit is pretty tame.

Weren't these the same people who put out a comic where two gay guys could barely contain the urge to fuck each other long enough to have a nice visit with family?

Pup play is fairly mundane but I somewhat agree. But kink communities are held together by acceptance because of how niche some things are so I kind of get where they are coming from.

I don't think they could sugarcoat it harder.

Serious question: what's gross about petplay? I'll give you that it's fucking stupid, but I don't see how it's gross.

THICC

I mean, really, it isn't the worst thing I've seen.

They're a bunch of weirdos pretending to be dogs around weird pedophiles who decide to spend their time with adults in arrested development.

But at least no one is shitting themselves in someone else's mouth.

what in gods name...

>But at least no one is shitting themselves in someone else's mouth.
Still remember when my friend showed me two girls one cup. I threw up.

tl;dr

We live in truly decadent times

is this being furry? this sounds like furry? and I say it as a guy who sometimes faps to furry.

God would I.

Is anyone doing Koala play?
youtube.com/watch?v=x8oLu7znwQ0

Sometimes but not always. Its another Ds thing but combined with pet play.

What the actual fuck? I dont have words to describe this, Jesus Christ

Get out casual.

Ohhh, a helpful, cute, laughing character introduces another ignorant but eager-to-learn character to a new fetish. How adorable! It's time to learn about this new fetish. And look! These people are just like you and me! Maybe a bit different, but they are normal, except for their tiny little "thing" they've got going on. Oh, but there's more! Talking about consent! Inclusivity! Setting limits! Indulging in this particular fetish is definitely a good way to further deepen your relationship with your significant other (or others?) Isn't it great?

Except, the reality is different. These people mostly tend to be ugly and broken, just like says. Just go on Google Images and have a gander. It's all fun and games until you realise these people don't really have much going on in their lives if how they get their jollies is how they shape their personality. Escapism takes on many forms, and it's one hell of a drug.

FUCKING GROSS

warn us before you post shit like that lol

Literally who cares?

People can have whatever weird sex they want.

>there are people that actually like doing this
God, what have we done to deserve this

Piss being sterile turns out not to be true. A certain kind of bacteria lives in piss.

>Literally who cares?
The cry of a generation.

Isn't this generation more of the opposite? Getting up in people's business on a moral crusade?

So wrapped up in whether we could that we never stopped to question whether we should.

R Kelly is into watersports.

Bacteria live in fucking everything.

What, should we go to war with a few weirdos because they like piss? What's next, go after me because I like armpits?

Sup Forumsmblr is real

>I disagree. What are we, Sup Forums?
Like Sup Forums is any different from Sup Forums in the first place.

there are no words

Are you angry that they're not vanilla enough for you? Are you really this triggered over something as stupid and mundane as a fetish? Especially fucking watersports?

I think it's more about the fact that people who are more ignorant might think that these sorts of fetishes are normal when they're on the fringe.

You're late.

Never said it was this generation's.

>Watersports isn't normal
???

It's super fucking common. Petplay is super fucking common.

What do you actually consider the fringe?

It's not normal, user. If it was normal, it wouldn't be a fetish.

Anyone else disturbed by how child-friendly the comic appears to be?

Everyone is a little bit kinky, user.

I think it's just supposed to be cutsey.

Sup Forums most certainly more tumblr while Sup Forums is more Reddit, but not nearly as tumblr as Sup Forums is Reddit, ya dig?

Both. Our response to the information age seems to be detachment from the vast majority of world events which are often horrific and wholly beyond our ability to affect or even understand and a simultaneous, unhealthy interest in events that are largely irrelevant to our daily lives but can be easily compartmentalized and humanized in such a way as to be personally understandable without undermining our sense of safety.

There are more common fetishes than water sports though. The "little bit kinky" comes from things like handcuffs or blindfolds or ice cubes or spanking or what have you, not the scat or water sports. Hell I'd wager furries are more common than those.

>It's super fucking common. Petplay is super fucking common.
Are you serious?

I always find it rather weird that we talk about boards in an insulting manner and compare them to the entirety of a website assuming that website has a unified ideal, attitude, or posting style.

Of course I'm not triggered, user. How could I be triggered? This fierce fat lady is expressing HERSELF, and nobody is more herself than herself. That's beautiful, right?

It's surprising how the vast majority of world events end up being completely irrelevant both in our daily lives and in the grander scheme of things while events that seem irrelevant now end up changing the world.

A kink is not a fetish. A kink is just something you really like sexually, but you don't need it to achieve gratification. A fetish is something you require to get off.

>HERSELF, and nobody is more herself than herself
DID YOU JUST ASSSUME THEIR GENDER!!?!?!?!?!!!

Every one of these starts out semi reasonable and turns insane a few panels in.

>having that complete control over your outward appearance is extremely liberating
You could try not being fat too.
It isn't complete control, but it helps.
>fat is literally written on her shirt.

This board has a lot of "self-deprecating" posters. It's obvious they haven't been in this site for long, and they are trying hard to fit in.
If they don't like the site or board, they should pack up their shit and leave instead of whining like a ineffectual teenager.

>Not triggered
>Angrily digging through the archives for furry related comics
Hmmm.

Required? Nah.

I'm a teacher and I hear fucking 5th graders say this shit. You aren't being clever.