Celestia's Ballad

It's done in such a shallow and extravagantly bad manner that it makes me wanna murder the singer and whoever was in charge of this scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=erZZ24rlW3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=1b6vFMkMQTE

It's like watching some arrogant shmuck prance around in his prideful and deluded self. It's like watching an autistic unfuny, uncharming geek trying his flirting moves and failing horribly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2wRL3o60rg
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh1ZeWhAtRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well fuck, wrong board. Oh well, might as well finish shitting in the queen's mouth if I started.

A bunch of screens, the executive couldn't come up with anything else but cut & paste rectangles to show off the main character's memories. Maybe add a little wimsical border around there? Maybe put the memories in a pool of water or a magic globe? something less photoshopped?

The "song" is poorly sang wannabe emotional trash with meaningless blah-blah lyrics to fill in.

The previous episode scenes amount to nothing, it's funny how they use more clips from S1, but nowhere in the show is it pointed out properly that Twilight is training to become a successor to Celestia.

It's not dignified for a benevolent spirit to wave her hands like a retard in the air as she sings. Only autists and pseudo-intellectuals gestionate because they're impulsive morons.

It's especially hilarious how Twilight, one of the most ambitious and self-righteous intellectuals in the show suddenly falls the same way all 3 villains in this show fall - She turns into a neutered whiny crybaby who can't even give a proper insult anymore, once she gets her wings.

It's mind-bogglingly stupid how this happens 5x times in a row. First with Luna, Twilight, Discord, Glimmer, Shimmer.

>expecting Barneyshit to be good
>at all
Barneyfags all need to die in pain

HE COMES

But we're watching Teletubbies.

What if we just ignore him and unironically discuss the show? Like how we usually rant and discuss Steven Universe before the retarded fanboys crash everything.

princess twilight is fine, instant alicorn promotion isnt
also the writing handling it was shit

Not the way I see it, faggot

That would imply that Barney is good at all, which it just plain isn't.

kys Barneyfag

What I don't understand is why does he always write everything in such a negative and bittersweet way? What's even more tedious is how he writes it so smug and unapologetically "It's good to be a loser" and every fanboying retard agrees with his mentality.

youtube.com/watch?v=S2wRL3o60rg
Mike Vogel completely ruined the Wonderbolts episodes, which were suppose to be these end-goal dream episodes.

A similar problem happened with Best Night Ever, but that was handled less autistic and more normal of your average sappy cartoons. Vogel takes that sappiness and turns it into self-righteous deluded pride.

Just what the fuck is his problem?

She's the main character getting a title that doesn't affect you in any way, get over it.

See you in three days, OP.

He's a Barney writer, don't expect him to do anything good.

More like in 3 minutes.

>expecting Barney to be well-written

Truth to be told, it was, in a sense, pretty epic, OP. The community had conditioned itself into hating the episode even before it was shown. Meanwhile, when I've seen it for the first time - completely unspoiled - I was very impressed.
MMC was an incredibly strong episode on its own and it was greatly executed for the most part.
Of course, it could've been even better if it wasn't a single episode but a two-parter, but we have what we've got.

The only part of the episode that was blatantly cheesy was the very end of it with all the "here cometh Princess Twilight" stuff.

The fact that people think of Barney as epic in any way makes me fear for the state of the world.

IDW's publishing a prequel comic to the movie, I forget that's coming so soon.

>make a discussion thread
>respond to any discussion with 'its a cartoon get over it"
good bait
(you)

Is there any other comic book company left there? I keep seeing IDW like I keep seeing Tara Strong in everything.
Why does everyone feel the need to shove their dick in everything and ruin it?

What happened to Dark Horse comics? the guys behind Aliens.

That's /mlp/'s state in a nutshell (except when that 1 episode rustles their pants the wrong way)
Princess Twilight is not fine when she could have very easily sprouted on/off wings made out of magic instead of weird alicorn Cadence/Luna wings.

There were a million ways this cartoon could have went good, and instead here comes this shmuck with his money and then he grabs everyone by the throat and tells them to sabotage the franchise or get lost.

If it's anything like how Barney's First Adventures was a prequel to Barney's Great Adventure, it's going to be shit.

>There were a million ways this cartoon could have went good
Your fanfics will never be canon. Get over it.

Barney is shit anyway, you can't polish a turd. They couldn't put out the fire so they just decided to make it burn as bright as possible.

>"It's good to be a loser"
>every fanboying retard agrees with his mentality.
Gee, I sure can't see why either...

>They couldn't put out the fire so they just decided to make it burn as bright as possible.
I'm imagining a pile of dog shit being set on fire, must smell horrible.

Surely nobody would take "sewer of the internet" seriously, right? I mean what kind of asshole do you have to be to go a chink chonk imageboard full of failures just to feel good about yourself?

I actually don't, what the hell is wrong with everyone these days to think like this?

Memes aside, Equine show has really charming music. Probably the best I've heard in a TV-Y show.

>this is what Barneyfags call "charming"
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh1ZeWhAtRI

For me personally - it's just the best. The vast majority of my playlist consists of horse music.

>instant alicorn promotion isnt
Is fine. Twilight is named after G1 pony, that also happens to be her mother in current gen. G1 Twilight's power was teleportation. First season establishes Twilight's talent at teleportation. She first uses it against Nightmare, second time on Ticket Master and starts mastering it on Apple Buck.

Twilight achieves alicornication by combining the EoH to supercharge her teleportation and bullshiting her way into celestial domain. Once reaching the domain, Celestia has freereign to turn her into alicorn.

>barneyfag
>frogposter

hmm

god dammit user

I don't remember the show being this complicated.

>there are Barneyfags who fill up their iPods or mp3 players with literal toddlers' music
Get back in your crib, manchildren.

>Barneyfags care this much
Literallly kill yourselves

Nice headcanon m80

Yeah, you can tell I visualized it perfectly.

>three hours later

It's a little something called self-loathing, which you'll find to be plentiful among most young adults and with good reason.

Thought you went full retard and was talking about the English version, not the French before I saw the link.

Also surprised how long this thread has stayed up. Barneyfag must be livid.

You do mean the french version, right