This is the last good villain in a comic book movie...

This is the last good villain in a comic book movie. It's always the last comic book movie with any stakes in it because the villain was that good.

When will Marvel/DC try harder with their villains instead of squeezing every super hero on the screen?

I agree, quality > quantity

Also, they need the villains to actually gruesomely kill defenseless people like women and children and the homeless. It's one reason why everybody loved Jack's joker and Heath's joker.

Thor 3 had the best villains in years.

WHAT?
Who?

Thor: Ragnarok had 2 amazing villains.

The Vulture was awesome

Ego was awesome too. You didn't even know he was the bad guy as first, as the heroes were literally LIVING on his naked body the whole movie. What more do you want?

>le angry clown is gud mobie billian

okay there kiddo.

You seem to be forgetting zod

>Thor: Ragnarok had two amazing villains
I'm going to need you to explain this one

But Superman 2 came out in 1980

Ego was underrated but it's not fair using GotG movies because they are the best thing Marvel has to offer, tell me about Iron Man villains or even Thor, CAP villains...they are all shit

>TAKE OVER THE WORLD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok babby. A villian is a "bab guy" as you call it, and they are the ones who try to defeat your favourite action figures.

Amazing means "woowwo gooob jub!!!"

Two is how you spell 2, you will learn that when you enter Kindergarten

Thor: Ragnarok is.. how can I put this in terms you'd understand.. A "movey movey drawing on the tewbevision". Kind of like that movey movey you like, Teletubbies.

Got it, you fucking absolute fetus of a premature hapa baby?

>sir, everyone will be gods here
>TERRAFORM THIS PLANET IMMEDIATELY

he was played well, but the writing was fucking atrocious

You okay there pal? Didn't mean to fracture whatever thin ego you had, just wanted to know how you consider Thor 3 not only to have 2 villains, but two great villains.

Hela was cool and sexy or whatever people called her, but she wasn't special. Hey personality was just "I used to be cool, but then what was cool is no longer cool, so I'm going to make everyone pay." It's pretty box standard as far as villains go. There was nothing particularly well done about her. She was just a perfectly serviceable bad guy.

And who is the second villain? Are you talking about the flame demon/monster thing? Do you mean Jeff Goldblum's character? Can either of those characters be considered the villain? In my opinion, Hela shouldn't have been in the movie at all and Goldblum's character should have been the antagonist.

Now get over yourself and wipe the cum off your chin. This is Sup Forums, not "freak out and cry whenever someone asks you about the opinion you freely gave with no sollicitation."

S E E T H I N G

What exactly was wrong with the writing? Superman's parents got zod imprisoned and krypton destroyed out of self righteousness. When zod was freed he went to find the codex so that he could rebuild his world and get his people back, turned out it was in superman's dna. Superman didn't side with him and agree to help his people like he thought, so zod decided to hurt superman in the worst way possible: by destroying his new adoptive world and claiming it as his own

He was good because he was vicious and wanted to kill everybody in destructive ways. But the shit writing and his haircut ruin it for me. Every time.

>awesome

Reddit

>dcucks
back to your mom's tendies

greatest character ever

For you