NEXT TIME BABY

NEXT TIME BABY

He was so much better on screen than Cheadle is.

HOW CAN YOU BEAT WOMEN WHEN YOU DONT HAVE A WAR MACHINE SUIT

HOW CAN YOU HAVE A WAR MACHINE SUIT IF YOU DONT BEAT WOMEN

Hey Terrance your a bit early Kevin will be with you shortly can I get some tea? I hope you bought your contract? if not I can print out of a copy...

Feige: Terrance! thanks for stopping by come on in.

Terrance: So what did you want to see me about?

Feige: Oh that yea, your fired.

You're not funny

why did he get shitcanned? I haven't seen him in anything outside of that show he does

He demanded to be paid as much as RDJ even though he was a bit character and the studio said LOL NO and got Cheadle. Now he has a reputation for being difficult to work with.

I heard that he just wanted more money since he was playing a bigger part in the movie, not that he had to get as much as RDJ and they wanted to offer him the same amount as part 1

Jews are racist

>not that he had to get as much as RDJ

He was actually asking for an amount that was MORE than what RDJ was making.

Also the dude is a fucking idiot who believes 1 multiplied by 1 is 2.

>who believes 1 multiplied by 1 is 2.

....but it is?

>Also the dude is a fucking idiot who believes 1 multiplied by 1 is 2.
why didnt they just give him a game console controller not plugged into and let him play away his tantrum for more quarters

Kind of. He was paid more than RDJ in the first one because at the time he was an established actor and RDJ was a recovering drug addict. But when it took off they realized RDJ was the money so they basically offered all the money to him and Howard had to take what was left.

If I take 1 and I dont multiply it, I still have 1. But if I multiply 1 just one time, that leaves me with 2. Get woke.

Mah nigga

Terryology goes back to Howard's college days. The future actor was studying chemical engineering at Pratt — but dropped out when he realized that he fundamentally disagreed with his professors about the basics of math. The argument focused on the simple equation of one times one.

"How can it equal one?" Howard asked Rolling Stone, and the universe. "If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be."

"There's nothing worse than being a broke movie star," said the actor.

So he focused his attention on Terryology, devoting up to 17 hours a day to cutting up wires and plastic to form building-block-like contraptions he believes will bring truth to the universe. He's created his own symbols so no one can steal his ideas; patents are involved.

"This is the last century that our children will ever have been taught that one times one is one," he told Rolling Stone. "They won't have to grow up in ignorance. Twenty years from now, they'll know that one times one equals two. We're about to show a new truth. The true universal math. And the proof is in these pieces. I have created the pieces that make up the motion of the universe. together."

Regardless of his philosophical beliefs of the linguistics of the word "multiply", one group of one is still one.
His argument is basically "We should replace the word multiply with the letter X" which is already kind of the case.

You're not a good person and you never will be

When he signed on for the first film they agreed to pay him a certain amount for any sequels. When it came time to do the sequel they tried to pay him less than the amount they agreed upon.

Being upset was reasonable.

Cheadle was a terrible replacement. Rhodes should be a Negro Mirror to Tony, at least in attitude.

Cheadle is the complete opposite of Howard and Downey Jnr. Awful decision by Marvel (not to recast, but who they went with)

He didn't get fired, he quit.

He did the "You're gonna pay me X dollars (same as the star) or I'm outta here"

Then they showed him what they were gonna pay him, so he either had to be a bitch or walk. He chose to walk because, although not a bitch, he's fucking delusional.

Not really true. He wanted his amount increased by a percentage reflected in RDJ's increase.

Basically;

>If RDJ is getting an X increase, then I should too, and that would make my pay Y

The problem was that RDJ's pay hike between 1 and 2 was ENORMOUS, and Howard was paid a massively salary relative to his role and RDJ's role in part 1 (because RDJ was considered a terrible casting choice by the studio who really didn't want him).

This would have led to Howard being paid AAA tier money for a nothing role.

>TOE NEIGH!?!

I'm glad Don Cheedle replaced him.

Don Cheadle looks like frog