This is the 4th time im making this topic, but I im marathoning these movies...

This is the 4th time im making this topic, but I im marathoning these movies. I finished Thor before i went to sleep and Thor in my opinion is when the marvel movie universe really starts to get enjoyable. ironman2 and the hulk are duds.
Right now im watching Captian America 1. This movie is right there with Iron Man 1 in enjoyability. This movie is what made me love captain america. I somehow forgot titcow was in this movie, but she has been keeping them covered so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7i574Em3IrI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob,_Agent_of_Hydra
moviepilot.com/posts/3788445
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't call her a tit cow.

I love the first act and ending of Captain America. The rest is ok. It also made really like Cap.

I think incredible hulk is rather underrated. Its the winter soldier of phase 1 imo. In terms of tone. Iron Man is rather overrated imo. Its only remembered because of the post credit scene and kick starting the MCU.

>people are unironically hyped over all this forgettable crap

>people masturbate to the point they literally never have cum built up

the 3rd act of Captain America is a complete disaster and ruined an otherwise good movie

IM1 also has one of the better villains in the MCU.

Tommy Lee Jones is RUTHLESS to captain america . its hilarious

damn dude thats 18 fucking movies. not including the ones that didnt make the canon. will there be an ultimate MCU infinity wars box set when its all said and done jam packed with 20 movies

Looks like the attempted to show her off a tiny bit, but still not enough for my refined tastes.

i think in our current timeline it would make more sense to start selling special unique style external harddrives that holds all the movies.

>trying to insult the star wars of our generation

huehuehue

that'd be cool actually. id make it look like a comic book. LOTR and hobbit just have has a cut out of the ring that glows when its on. james bond engraved with 007. lets make it happen user, we'll be rich

Thor 1 is really underappreciated. I think Kenneth Brannagh did a great job of mixing high fantasy with the superhero genre.

let us know your thoughts on the decline of scarjo

>marathoning capeshit

Personally, I consider dragging my ballsack over a mile of broken glass. To each his own, I guess.

>we'll be rich
im already rich because im in love

all the movies on bluray already have a uniform cover, all in the same artstyle and everything

Did you say Captain America The First Avenger?

youtube.com/watch?v=7i574Em3IrI

I will pay close attention to this ;), but i can already say that her first appearance in iron man 2. she is great in it and wish she had more screen time. her next time in is during avengers im sure

;_;

watch civil war while eating some orange slices

Looking at this list makes me loathe Age of Ultron, what the fuck is it even doing here, why does it exist? Avengers 2 should've had the Bucky-related parts of Civil War in it, with Zemo as the head of the Hydra remnants using Wanda to fuck with the Avengers. Ultron was completely wasted on a detour movie.
I'm angry! Angry about Whedon!

Only good Marvel movies are
>Iron Man
>Thor
>The Avengers
>Iron Man 3
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Spiderman Homecoming
Discuss.

theres nothing to discuss. you're a faggot

A faggot who's 100% right and you know it.

>Iron Man
>Captain America The First Avenger
>Avengers
>Iron Man 3
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Winter Soldier
>Ant-Man
>Guardians vol. 2
>Thor Ragnarok
These are the good ones.

Finished Captain America 1. That final line with him saying he had a date really hit me hard. I'm being honest here, he did get to play with those pillows on her chest. The saddest thing so far in all these movies.

Avengers is coming on.

>stark is in or is mentioned in these movies

Tone it back Marvel.

he didnt get to play with those pillows***

>Ironman
Very overrated
>Thor
Underrated
>Avengers
Boring crap
>Ironman 3
Complete garbage
>Guardians of the galaxy
Movie only kids and nu-males can probably enjoy
>Homecoming
Unfunny teenage comedy

You're in for quite a ride.

>Captain America The First Avenger
It could make the list, but barely. It's got a weak second half.
>Winter Soldier
This one is so overrated to me. I mean, it is better than First Avenger in some sense, but it feels like the start of the bland, Russo-ised(TV cinematography, etc) of the MCU.
>Ant-Man
It's so fucking boring and forgettable.
>Guardians vol. 2
I enjoyed it less than the first one because it had become so integrated with reddit culture at that point. Also, a lot of the first one worked because it was fresh and unexpected, the sequel just feels like retreading the same ground. Not a terrible movie though.
>Thor Ragnarok
Haven't even seen that one yet tee bee aich

Dont laff too hard at The Avengers costume they give to Cap.

Best pillows

OP. Same goes for all of you.

Let me teach you the ways of being a MarvelChad: First, watch:

1. The Hurt Locker - to prepare you for your chad journey. It is also the story of Falcon and Hawkeye, and depicts the world that existed before Stark changed his ways.
2. Jon Favreau's Chef, then Iron Man
3. Branagh's Hamlet, Then Thor
4. Joeston's The Rocketeer, Then Captain America: the First Avenger

And once you amass all the kino

5. watch The Avengers 2012.

Iron Man 2 is optional

~

After this, and to further enhance your capekino chaddery

7. watch The Winter Soldier
8.followed by Ant Man and Deadpool. Yes, Deadpool is in the MCU.

The only legit crtique to winter soldir is that the whole investigation thing is executed kinda slow for an action movie.

>Ironman
>Very overrated
For good reasons. It's easy to take for granted what it did well.
>Avengers
>Boring crap
If you can't be entertained by stuff like Thor and Hulk fighting, or the Avengers teaming up for the first time for a huge fight, why even watch these movies.
>Ironman 3
>Complete garbage
Underrated actionkino, sorry your taste is not sophisticated enough to appreciate Shane Black's style.
>Guardians of the galaxy
>Movie only kids and nu-males can probably enjoy
Haven't you heard? We say soyboys now.
>Homecoming
Funny teenage comedy

Deadpool is Xmen related universe, it has nothing to do with Iron manlet one.

You have horrible taste.

I don't really give a fuck about your hot opinions there buddy.

Did you really find Homecoming funny? Bc for me funny comedies are movies like Ghostbusters or Blues Brothers. The new Spiderman made me only sad that crap like this even exist.

It's nowhere near Ghostbusters or Blues Brothers, but what movies are? It got a few chuckles from me, I enjoyed its portrayal of Spiderman and the villain was pretty good.

never saw homecoming but i can only imagine its quips and surface level "inside" jokes were so plain that every dork thats pretended hes REALLY into comic books applauded. for real though, its not even nerd culture, its a need to feel included. my older brother, who was never into star wars ever, went and saw TFA and came back like he was a mega fan boy and even used the phrase "harrison fords still got it." i was so disgusted i couldnt speak to him for the rest of the night. how fake the majority of people are. everything is a social media post. fuck this shit. all these faggots pretending theyve been into comic books their whole lives. people pretending star wars was always super trendy and not for nerds a step above trek fags. give me a fucking break. if i didnt need the internet for information purposes i swear id go off the grid. go ahead and tear me down now i dont give a fuck

I'm loving watching a barefoot ms.potts walking around. those shorts are making my heart wet.

No its
>Iron Man
>The Avengers
>Winter Soldier
>GotG
>Civil War
>Doctor Strange
>GotG2
>Homecoming
>Ragnarok

I am now reminded of this scene and how Tony answers the phone.
>You've reached the Life Model Decoy of Tony Stark

>never saw homecoming
well i can tell you that from what i did is watch homecoming much later after all the initial shit posting. lots of over exaggeration and or straight up lies were found in all the topics for homecoming. first off the black mj barely had any screen time and peter didnt even like her in the movie, but he liked some other black girl that no one ever talked about and she wasnt in the trailers.

>i can only imagine its quips

Good, make them 10 times worse now.

They made Parker the little bitch of Tony Stark. Imagine how disrespectful for someone who used to read Spiderman comics this is.

I'm reading 1970's Spider-Man comics right now and I was not offended by it at all. Do you know why? Because at the end of the movie Spidey stands on his own feet and doesn't use Stark's tech suit to beat the Vulture.

>im reading 1970s spiderman comics right now
kys youre a fucking loser

You jelly brah?

yep

>Stark suit

Another useless thing used only to deliver unfunny jokes.

This guy is playing gallaga instead of doing what? I know what he is not doing. Going face first into the best chest pillows in MCU

>Iron Man
I liked it when it came out because it was unique but now that we've has so many films like it it doesn't hold up.
>Thor
Pretty good, the fish out of water stuff was good, set up Loki who is one of the mcu's few good villains. There hasn't really been anything too similar to this so it has that in its favour.
>The Avengers
Again good at the time but doesn't hold up due to over saturation
>Iron Man 3
Fun movie, good actionI actually like the Trevor Mallorie twist because it was an actual joke rather than another quip
>Guardians of the Galaxy
The only thing this film has going for it is it's style but it's not very good
>Spiderman Homecoming
Haven't seen it

This is true. But, and hear me out, consider the following:

(1) Only two Xmen are depicted in the entire movie cos budget. This, however, allows for an interpretation/viewing that suggests that, in the MCU, the Xmen exist, but are pretty much Professor X, a Russian guy, and some goth chick
(2) Bob from Hydra turns up: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob,_Agent_of_Hydra Yes. The part where Deadpoool says Bob, thats the same Bob.
(3) The final battle took place on a Helicarrier: moviepilot.com/posts/3788445

Of course, for copyright (and continuity purposes), they cannot say that is a SHIELD Helicarrier, or Bob is from HYDRA, but, if you suspend your disbelief, Deadpool works as an MCU movie. Its like how the MCU Netflix and AoS are set in the MCU but don't impact the movies: Deadpool references the MCU, and could even take place in it, but doesn't affect the main storyline.

Nah.

>Iron Man
>Winter Solider
>Guardian of the Galaxy Vol.2
>And maybe Civil War.

The rest are, or okay, or very forgettable.