I rebel

I rebel.

ITT: movies you completely forgot existed

So that's it huh? We some kind of Last Jedi?

That movie aged like milk. I enjoyed it at first, but man, it has not rewatchability factor. Only the last battle is worth checking out, the rest of it is just so bland.

Very happy they cut that line. Would've literally been "We some kind of Rouge One™?"

i was so let down when this never made it into the final cut

>tfw they also cut "yes, sir."

Literally the only good things about this film were the robot and the dart Vader scene.

I'm a believer.

When I heard this line I hated her character instantly. She came off super cunty and sarcastic.
Really glad they cut it.

I’d rebel in her butt

Anyone got the close up of her ass?

She's a Rebelle.

You start.

I think it makes for a better movie that it was cut, but I'm slightly disappointed because it could have been the new "I drive."

Meant the movie

At least there's something rewatchable in it, unlike Mary Sue Awakens.

These androgynous brunette female leads are always cunty and sarcastic, not to mention never emote betond saying "my backstory makes me really sad and traumatized :(" because that is what hollywood and apparently feminists think a strong, self-actualized woman is like: a wet blanket that somehow manages to be a physical badass with their femtwink phisique. Ignoring, of course, the fact that strong, self-actualized women throughout history were usually quite social and charasmatic, and achieved their success and influence through those means, because the female betas that are feminists need a self-insert as autistic as them rather than an actual female alpha.

braaap

Found it

>Sup Forums hates this

this board never was known for having good taste

he, she, me, rebel. Rebelling.

Yes

She can rebel all over my dick while bent over, if you know what I mean

>All the scenes in the trailer weren't actually in the film
What a cynical, evil movie

Justice League?

Please explain

she's a say-aint

Watched the film only yesterday on Netflix. Red Bull & Mars chocolate were my drink and food.

>muuh dick