Captain America - Steve Rogers #14 storytime

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R73UOVN6R08
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm at work.
Is there any Zemo in this issue?

[spoilerThere isn't][/spoiler]

Oops, screwed up that spoiler, oh well doesn't matter.
Prepare for hentai.

Thank user,
Yay, It's time for Hydra CAP!

Secret Warriors intensifies

>Also, I'm taking your name back thank you very much

as if any hydra bitch wouldnt be climbing over each other to be the first to pay homage to an openly hydra steve rogers

Looks like Dr. Faustus gave up on trying to gentrify New Jersey.

So is Gorgon in charge of the Hand now or not?

I will try to enjoy this, knowing fully well that Spencer is just setting Steve up to be stampeded over by a bunch of women and minorities.

I wonder if Jet Black and Ian Zola will show up

Any theories on who the New Kraken could be?

Hydra finally learned how to make a proper table.
Also, looks like Otto isn't invited to sit with the big boys.

>How about I follow you to the ends of the Earth
Not going to post an image during a storytime but pretend I did

And here's your daily quota of tentacle rape.

No recruitment scene for you, Gorgon.

BUILD SHIELD

most likely they have no intention of legitimizing slotts work any further

>Carol has the authority to launch nukes
Oh dear

He did get one

Frank?

Nick Fury's brother again.

But Steve saw through his disguise from the start and is just waiting to get his revenge on him for killing the original.

Hey look, Starbrand is still around

>So is Gorgon in charge of the Hand now or not?

He has been in charge of a faction since Secret Warriors ended I think.

what the fuck is Hyperion doing?

>Taskmaster's face in the last panel

>He did get one

... And that's what I get for rushing.

Launching the Kamehameha

Hey! It's the guy from Agents of SHIELD!

youtube.com/watch?v=R73UOVN6R08

How long before he's retconned into being an Inhuman in the comics?

>casuals only remember Hive from AoS

This is haram and almost as bad as people thinking Kraken is from Agent Carter.

>Jersey

I thought Faustus was supposed to be smart.

>Millar OC

Eww.

Talk about power creep

Millar's Gorgon was a Gary Stu, but Hickman and others made him more interesting.

And that's that, hope you enjoyed.
Next time: Captain Hydra vs. The Red Skull
The Uncanny Avengers do all the work and then Steve gets all the credit.

To be fair, his career high was killing a 10-year-old.

>cucking Steve all ready

I guess Spencer couldn't help himself.

Also cucking Strucker by openly banging his 100 year-old wife and then killing him.

Shit, I'll just straight admit it: I'm unironically hyped for Secret Empire
I just want to see an event where Captain Keikaku, Based Zemo and all these cool villains BTFO all the shitty replacement heroes

>Hydra finally learned how to make a proper table.
Indeed they have, they realized that all they had to do was add some glass over the Hydra logo.

FAG POWER!!!

Of course, isn't he just one of Armin's lieutenants? But given Otto's personality, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets pissed and tries to take a seat for himself, or betray everyone and team up with Cap to bring them down so he'll be one of the top dogs.

Ian Zola or Jake Munroe were my first thought but the 'you are family' and vagueness of who Elisa means with 'he believes you dead' are making me wonder if it might be someone related to Daniel or Helmut. Spencer has read Born Better, surely he remembers Volker.

Probably Ian Zola due to reality warping.

Man, has Viper ever done anything competently?

I'm lost here. The deus ex machina girl changed everything in Steve mind to please the Skull, but now, in this small simulated reality in Cap head, everything backfires him? EVEN BEFORE that his actions could actually put him at odds with Steve Rogers?

>>Dimension Z
It's like Spenser is bringing EVERYTHING evil together!

Um

Except for Baron von Strucker which honestly is kind of hilarious.

>tfw you don't get invited to the terrorist organization you founded

>Tha Nazis make an alliance with the Japanese

He didn't found it, all he did was take over and move its operations from the East to the West.

Either way he didn't get invited to the party.

Isn't Strucker currently dead? Nick Fury shot him in the head at the end of Secret Warriors.

>TOO FUCKING BAD

Wait wait wait, i'm way behind.... There's a new Quasar? WTF happened to wendal, and how do the fucking quantam bands keep ending up in S.H.E.I.L.D. control.

Wendell is retired, but he had been tutoring her in the use of the bands for some time.

The cosmic awareness was starting to drive Wendell crazy from overuse so to avoid becoming the next Genis-Vell, he stopped being Quasar. He gave Avril the quantum bands and is training her how to use them.

I really want Spencer to do something with Zemo and the Strucker twins because you know he's actually read all the totally fucked up shit Helmut put them both through.

I was unaware it was a job you could just retire from as all the previous lore said quantam bands were bonded for life, but got to make way for more legacy characters.
I mean they could have given them back to the lesbian who was already Quasar for a bit, but nope gotta keep making new OC.

who is buying this garbage?

>You will follow me to the ends of the Earth

Why is this in my backyard?
Move it to Ohio.

I only just marathoned it, but this is a really good run. Intrigue, great use of rogues, seems well planned out.

>"This is no Maria Hill production."

In this case though it's because the plot requires the current Quasar to be a noob at their powers and inexperienced in general. With Phylla or Wendell it wouldn't be believable and would require them to be stupid beyond belief.

He came back at the beginning of ANAD, but they never did anything with it.

>30 Nukes are 1%
>Thor, Blue Marvel, Spectrum, Hyperion, and Starbrand are 8%
>Quasar is 49%
These power levels are totally going to be tossed as soon as the fighting starts, right?

If it's not in their own book though (I'm assuming new quasar is just supporting cast and not a main team member of some book) it doesn't mater. Comics have a long history of characters doing dumb shit in others peoples stories.

I'm just salty, Wendal was my favorite quasar and was the comic series that got me reading as a kid.

IF QUASAR WAS THIS POWERFUL, HOW DID PHYLA VELL FUCK UP THIS BADLY?!

If Qusar can down it to 49 %, the Celestials will... oh, right
Still Quasar being so much more powerful than Starbrand sounds like bullshit

Somebody answer this guy, why would Kobik make Steve think this? I figured his hate for Red Skull was a symptom of his unrealistically idyllic idea of Hydra clashing with the reality of Red Skull's regime

Phylla is a loser.

If Quasar brought the power of the shield down to almost half of it, then Galactus is going to shatter it with little to no effort

The celestials were just all killed except for one in Ultimates^2 #4

But yeah this is Galactus nowfeel old yet? and he's coming for Earth

It's a pity that Ultimates is so disconnected from everything else. It'd be pretty cool to see Galactus actually go up against the shield and see if it actually does what it's supposed to.

Maybe Red Skull doesn't fit with the bull shit Hydra he sold to Kobik but since she learned it from him she left his reality alone?

Honestly it's probably a plot hole that will never be addressed.

Future solicits show that Galactus gets better, doesn't give in to his hunger and remains as the Lifebringer. He then gets into a fight with his old nemesis Ego the Living Planet.

I would have imagined so

The Eternity War event next year hinges on all of the setup of Ultimates and I for one, am hyped as fuck

Thanks, OP.

>no Zemo

dropped

I'm having trouble getting hyped for that, mostly because Ultimates keeps trying to raise the stakes to the point where it just feels hollow.
>All Cosmic Entities are now Multiversal
>We're gonna hope out of The Omniverse to fix time, except nope we gotta go back for Civil War II
>All the Celestials died except that one from Civil War II, except some of them secretly survived, but Logos kills them immediately, except one

Phyla's dead, and as a member of the Mar-Vell family, she will never come back

The thing from CWII wasn't an actual Celestial. They called it the "Celestial Destructor" but it was actually just the physical manifestation of the concept of an event big bad. The one that survived is the leader of the Celestials, The One Above All (the other one).

well, that's quite a change in the scope of the whole thing.
If she isn't lying, of course.

>Quasar being this much more powerful than Thor, Starbrand, Blue Marvel, Monica and Hyperion
>combined

Fuck off

Oh man, all that fallout from the nukes.

>Carol starts nuclear winter in her quest to be the greatest hero

>Dyke Danvers
>in MY STATE

here you go little boy. dont go spending it all in once place now

>Father
Unless Dr. Faustus is a lot older than he looks, I'm pretty sure it would make more sense for that guy in the Madame Hydra flashbacks to be his GRANDfather instead.

Nobody's aged a day since WWII in this series.

>Fallout
>from exoatmospheric nukes

Pretty much nothing. Real problem would be knocking out satellites.

>"Bigger than the Annihilation Wave"
>Miles tries and fails to kill Steve
>A hero joins Captain Hydra
>HYDRA =/= Nazis
>MCU pandering
>Zemo saves the day
>StevexZemo shipping
>Issues get delayed
>Gruenwald's Captain America Reference
>Bendis-written tie-in contradicts or ignores main event
>SUDDENLY: SENTRY!
>rant about millenials