Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0botjbcqFWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit.

a musical episode

A musical.

Yeah and its shit.

Duh it's the Flash

I don't care how you feel about musicals but you can't deny it was the best episode of the Flash in 2 seasons. Everyone was happy, although it was about Iris no one was moping and she was out of it for most of the show.

If they can recreate this again even without the singing the show will be much better.

Mostly a disappointment. The "Superfriends" song was written by Rachel Bloom of "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend" and it was the only one that was somewhat interesting.

>it's a musical episode

Don't let any of the nerds here fool you. It wasn't campy fun, it was just shit. Barry singing to Iris at the end outside of the dream world was painful to watch. It likes these guys were flexing their resumes in this ep. lol Undoubtedly one of the worst episodes of the series.

Way to fuck up Music Meister fags

How could they fuck this up?

Just play it straight with MM hypnotising people with music.

She should of guest starred

Its the CW they fuck everything up.

>I don't care how you feel about musicals but you can't deny it was the best episode of the Flash in 2 seasons.

Fuck you, go watch glee, it was crap

This is what I'm talking about. It was just a poorly done episode, completely outside of the wasted opportunity with the Music Meister. Just a total disappointment. First episode of the Flash that I've turned off halfway in.

The only reason I kept watching these two. It wasn't that bad, but not worth subjecting oneself to these series in the first place.

"Superfriends" was fun, seeing some of Flash and Supergirl's supporting cast was great, and now we don't have to worry about six more weeks of Iris angst.

Everything else fell flat. Who thought seeing the cast do "Put a Little Love in Your Heart" would be fun? Somehow every song aside from "Superfriends" felt out of place even though the entire episode should have been designed around having the songs there.

Meant to say seeing Flash and Supergirl's supporting casts interacting was great.

>but you can't deny it was the best episode of the Flash in 2 seasons
Like hell I can't

Pretty sure Music Meister was Mxyzptlk or someone from the 5th dimension.

Barry/Kara OTP.

thats the feeling I got

Flashfags are the worst

literally DUDE LOVE LMAO

>Barry mocking Superman
Donnerfags BTFO and on suicide watch

It's alright guys your regularly scheduled programming of "gotta go faster and save Iris" is back from next week to mid May. Enjoy your misery.

A comfy episode. Not great, but still cute.
Only thing that really got me mad was In-Name_Only Music Meister. Myx would have been way better.

I think people just wanted a great Music Meister. First they didn't even get the original guy because they probably didn't have the budget to afford him. Then they made the character a literally who that doesn't even have anything to do with the character. Everyone still watching the show was hyped for a musical crossover that was happy and fun and just all around great. This episode only really fulfilled the first part.
It was a passable diversion, which is a relief for this season, but given the talent involved this could've been way better.

Garbage

I generally enjoy musicals too. There were a few good parts though but some pretty terrible ones too. The song choice was petty bad. I didn't even watch Barry's song at the end. Was there anything after that? While some of the cast really sang well, I just didn't really get into it at all. I blame Supergirl crossing over, that show really kills anything it touches. Although...

>mfw I'll never have my gay black dad and my other gay half of Firestorm dad serenade me

sometimes life is suffering.

Original MM episode was better done in 20 minites than this one

I mean, if you can't fucking write your own songs than hire guys that can

>its

What about its shit, retard?

Stfu

Not it wasn't, it was fine.

It felt like they tried to combine Music Meister with a scrapped Mr. Mxyzptlk story.

>What the fuck was that supposed to be?
Literally this

>there are people that are still watching the flash after season 2
>there are people that are still watching arrow after season 3
>there are people that ever bothered with LoT
top laugh m8s

Well, then it failed miserably.

Honestly, was it so hard to give us something close to the Music Meister instead of a counterfeit Mytzlplk?

I fucking LOVE musicals, the episode was shit.
Barry singing to Iris at the end was the only good part.

>Well, then it failed miserably.
Welcome to this thread

>Music Meister as Rachel Bloom

see, *that* would have been cool and a decent excuse for radically changing Music Meister

And Moon River. I at least thought it'd be fun when Kara sang that, but it just went downhill from there.

How the hell do you even watch this? My head literally hurts just thinking about the cheesy & crappy romance.

Then you bitches would complain about genderbend Meister.

>waaaah it sucked
>say the BatB fags about a campy episode

leponderemoji

I stopped watching The Flash right after they introduced Savitar.
Season 1 was great.
Season 2 was a steep drop in quality, but still acceptable.
But a third fucking season in a row with a speedster villain?
And all this fucking Wally bullshit?

For fuck's sake, they'd better realise their mistakes with Season 4, or I'm never coming back.

But what the hell was the Music Meister? he was pretty much an OC but was he suppossed to be a 5th dimension imp or something?

They've said no Speedster big bad for season 4. But bear in mind before season 3 Alchemy and Mirror Master were the main villains they solicited, they lasted about 3 episodes between them.

Needed more music. Was dissapointed we only got 1 Kara song, 1 Barry song and 1 Duet. I don't care about any other characters singing, I just want Kara and Barry duets

wish they did more with mirror master desu, I don't mind a big bad being world ending or not, just make them fun to watch, savitar has no flair

>I think people just wanted a great Music Meister.
You'd be right.
He was a mxyzptlk ripoff even though they had mxyzptlk on Supergirl.

easily the best episode of the season

>I don't care about any other characters singing
you dun fucked up. The Dads song was one of the best, Stien and Merlyn have the best voices in the cast. And Cisco isn't far behind them

I am like fairly sure this was originally a Mxyz plot but then internet machine push for Music Meister made them change it some way in to pander.

magnets for the episode and LoT?

They were probably afraid of being called a Buffy ripoff if it was that simple.

>steal people's powers by putting them in a coma
>the coma dream is determined by the people in it
>hardly sings
>crappy dresser

There is NOTHING musical about him

god damn it Sup Forums, you are worse than my grandmother at pirating

just use eztv

I think the major mistep was making it all a hallucination

if you're already gonna go with the ass pull music miester who seems omnipotent and who we have no clue what is, why not go full music miester and give him the power to force people to sing in reality?

the other problem was dragging actors across the flarrow universe who can sing and not getting the proper flash/supergirl cast to (even if they "can't") sing. why the fuck would barry dream of malcom merlyn?

cause he's an amazing singer, it's a near omnipotent being pulling memories from everything.

it's funny because the BATB MM episode is probably best suited to be an Arrow episode anyway

>cause he's an amazing singer
no
John Barrowman is an amazing singer
Barry Allen has no logical reason to have that Merlyn in his subconscious over, say, Wells or Eobard
It was an asspull that makes no in universe sense

Which is sad because Amell nixed the idea because he can't sing
Sarah Michelle Geller also can't sing, so they gave her small parts and autotuned the fuck out of her and it worked

>do a music meister episode
>the character has practically nothing to do with the fucking music meister
How do CW consistently fuck up like this?

man arrow's storyline and couples are so fucked up, they could never create the magic of that BatB episode
whenever I'm sad I still watch it, damn I love that pairing

Stop lying.

The regular story in Flash sucks ass this season

This kind of scene is legit all I wanted and they completely fucked everything up, from his wardrobe to something as simple as his god damn power set. Instead we got a fucking Deus ex Machina ass-pull to resolve the shitty relationship drama both shows worked themselves into. Fuck CW.

youtube.com/watch?v=0botjbcqFWg

Only faggots don't like musicals

>there are people that are still watching arrow after season 3
Arrow S5 is great now, LoT is campy fun ever since they dropped the hawks

>Trying to get people to watch Felicity and Friends

Fuck off back to your dead thread.

He is right thought, season 5 has the best villan since Deathstroke.

but when they take off his mask its going to be Barry wouldn't that be a trip and make this shitfest worth it?

Yes, the whole 30 of you that watched, shoo.

Terrible acting, terrible choice of song, made for the public of glee but somehow even more feminine. Two dads, superfriends was a terrible song. Any song in brave and the bold was better than this.

That was a good episode Season 1 wasn't good, but it was new

It was way too detached from the show thematically.
To make the musical work they literally had to rewrite the setting, characters, relationships, nearly everything.
As a result, I had to wonder what even made this an episode of Flash?
As most people noted, Superfriends song was the only one that related to the characters.

>wasting money on CGI for Savitar instead of just paying NPH

Why?

The worst part is the cheapass horrible looking suit they made after they run out of money after gorilla city. They tried to save money with the parts were sanitar talked using Malfoy or grodd did the same using different characters but it's still extremely clear how much they can't handle a budget

Why did one of the dancing girls during "Put a Little Love in Your Heart" have a huge black eye?

Pointless.

who? Prometheus? eh, he's ok. but the show is still Garbage. The supporting cast is the worst it's ever been. Mr Terrific is impossible to watch, Maddog is just a fuckup, artemis is shit and can't act. Ragman was...kinda ok for a bit, but terrible actor as well.

I would watch if there was more Lexa Doig but as it is I just youtube her scenes

I like this season of LoT cause it's a comedy with some action.

Really shows how average/weird looking Gustin actually is when you put him next to a goddess like that.

Buffy had the better musical

His powers have nothing to do with music. Why'd they even bother?

So what's the worst that could happen if they let whatshername completely become Frost?
Would she still work with them if they let her drain the heat out of all the bad guys. I mean really, that just makes shit easier for Barry, and he needs all the help he can get.

>no mention of Vibe's combo attack with KF and MM

It was simple but damn I want to see more coordinated attacks with multiple heroes like Chronos' beatdown in Legends in the LoA lair.

There are screenshots that are part of her costume. I reckon Vibe made it for her for when she was ready to be a hero.

>Watching Flash
>Finally getting muh musical episode with Music Meister
wat
>It's not Neil Patrick Harris
>it's not some meta who has the ability to alter the brainchemistry to make people only sing/speak in rhymes
>instead we get omnipotent Parasite-wannabe who can teleport out of existence as he pleases
aww..it could have been good

>Just play it straight with MM hypnotising people with music.
Wait I didn't watch the episode. What did Music Meister actually do?

>should of
>of
Stop.

Features Alison Hannigan though she only sang two lines, kek

Depends on execution

Season 2 execution was horrible and wasnt worth the tweeest

Weak bait.

Like your life.

Why the fuck didn't they get her to write more songs? It's Rachel fucking Bloom.

Yeah I was teetering on dropping this trash heap.
Then this episode happened
And now I can say with full honesty that this show is shit past season 1.

You hate fun user?

Seriously, if they hadn't forced Barry to say the name "Music Meister" there is no way I would have realised in any way that it was him.

This was an awful episode. Superfriends and MM/KF/Vibe combo were the only really good things in this episode. The other songs were sung competently, but c'mon, cover songs? Fuck christ.

Meister was apparently an alien/ghost/alt universe being who can warp in and out of our reality and also copy the hero's powers.

He wasn't even "evil" per se, he just wanted them to learn a lesson. Then he fucking zipped out of the world.

The only time he sung was in the dream world he was in in their heads.

It wasn't even fucking music meister. They could have used literally any other villain and it wouldn't have mattered.

they went and used the "one does not walk into..." meme
For real?

I was actually hyped for this. Then I stopped watching Flash a few months ago. I remembered this and decided to give it a try.
It was okay until Barry and Kara started singing that stupid song. The lyrics were so bad...I cringed the fuck out.

Then again I came back for the Gorilla City episode, and it was shit so I should know better.