What brand of scotch do you like to sip on while watching some classic kino in the evening by the fire place?

What brand of scotch do you like to sip on while watching some classic kino in the evening by the fire place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m1Z0LAnsnuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like Pepsi

Alcohol is degenerate and gives you cancer while rotting your brain

>scotch

fucking plebs

pepsi cola

beautiful, user, simply divine

what's the best whisky in the 20-40 bucks range? i realise they're all shit and good whisky costs hard coin but i'm a poorfag and love the stuff.

what kind of whiskey are you looking for?

>scotch
>irish
>bourbon

?

I would think good whisky starts rather after 40 bucks or 50.

if you're okay with blends, then chivas regal or dewars. if you want a single malt, it's getting really hard to stay under $40. laphroaig is at that point if you like smoky, peaty whisky. glenlivet 12yo is more mellow and approachable.

>always imagine scotch tastes like vanilla for some reason
>MFW try it for the first time

I only drink rotgut vodka and I have a word-burning stove that I don't use because it makes the room too fucking hot.

Blue label

This is now an American whiskey thread

My son's mother was given a bottle of 12 year old dimple, it's a fine sippin whiskey with a bit of soda water.

Alcohol doesnt make me feel good so i drink soda

Alcohol is one big meme society pushed on me, really disappointing

it's not for everyone, so don't feel bad. if anything feel lucky that there's no chance of you becoming an alcoholic.

Islay is fucking disgusting, consider suicide

Daily reminder that bourbon and rye are God's gift to mankind, europoor subhumans can keep their shitty scotch lmao

People look at me funny when I ask for a whisky
Why do normies always drink vodka or gin, they are disgusting

>drinking alcohol

>posting a soypet

Whisky takes years to make, and refinement of palate to enjoy. It's the complete antithesis of our modern age, a throwback to a more thoughtful, patient time. Like opera or test match cricket

Crown Royale

I tend to drink bourbon given that the scotch I like is more expensive than I can justify, Basil Hayden's is my go to. Most nights though I relax with some Jagermeister a little after dinner.

Alcohol lowers your testosterone

All whiskeys are enjoyable user. Some people prefer scotch. Even on the states. What's your favorite rye?

Delicious tonic water, it's like drinking super lemonade.

We got a dog-fucker over here

Yeah I was just breaking balls.
My favorite rye is Wild Turkey, who also make an excellent 101 proof bourbon.
I don't mind blended scotch, as I enjoy Chivas. But I'd say my favorite scotch is Glenlivet. What's yours?

Good taste user. Here's my favourite bourban, distilled in Kentucky and goes down easy with most chase

No I have never had a pet but Id get a dog over a cat so you know, I could walk the street with him and get him to defend my home

Mmm, could be, its seen as old and not "cool"

How many of you will be honest in admitting you are an alcoholic; or you will most likely succumb to alcoholism in your future?

I am an occasional alcoholic, as I only get hammered every Saturday. In fact, Saturday night is my favorite time of the week, as I get drunk by myself and watch shows and listen to my tunes in peace.

>I get drunk by myself
Yeah I'd say that's a good sign of how it starts

Literally me. Although sometimes my work schedule gives me weird days off and I get loaded on a Tuesday.

I don't give a fuck, I'm a happy, confident motherfucker when I'm drunk.

By far the best affordable Rye. Light taste with a smooth afterburn.

Fun fact: both Don't Draper and Jim Lahey consider Canadian Club to be their drink of choice.

ive worked in booze shops for 8+ years. ive seen many alcoholics. i am not one but could be if i stopped moderating.

I've never been drunk. I like to try different beers every now and then and also like to try some cocktails that are from movies and shows (like Old Fashioned from Mad Men and White Russian from The Big Lebowski.

I want to have some Suntory (Lost in Translation) soon. Maybe after finals.

Usually I buy a 12 pack on saturday evening and I slowly drink it until I'm done around Tuesday. Is that bad?

>Canadian whisky

Only nordcucks are alcoholic, mediterraneans drink beer and wine every day so we never become adicted, it like water for us

Costco has some pretty good liquor. Their vodka is literally Grey Goose. Made, bottled, and packaged in the same place.

I drink 2 glasses of whisky almost every day, dunno if I am alcoholic at this point already.
Nice, will buy one bottle once I see it.

no, that's fine. a doctor might say 3 beers max a day, but it depends on the person anyway.

t. Smirnoff ice drinking soyboy

Also, this shit is good too. I make old fashioned with it.

But why do you get drunk? Just a drink a glass, why do you drink the whole bottle?
Nonmeds are fucking stupid

*Don Draper

That's good to hear. My formerly alcoholic mom berates me constantly for my drinking and I was starting to internalize her complaining.

I don't watch movies when I'm drinking.
If I'm just having a drink, then a heavily peated islay usually suffices for desert.

I hope you enjoy man Canadian Club really is the best "shelf" Rye out there

Very affordable in my country. We don't get much rye here though. Normally you have to order it online. Is Rittenden good

What country do you hail from? Is it bongland and you only get scotch?

Muhammad spotted

What brand should I ask for at a bar if I want to look like a pretentious douchebag? Asking for a friend.

Hibiki 17 years

Anyone has the picnwithout that guy pasted on top of it?

>he's not a part of the superior vodka belt

Vodka - grey goose
Cognac/Brandy - hennessy. Call it "Henny" as you order it to sound extra douchey
Tequila - silver patron
Beer - go into your average dive bar and ask if they have craft/organic beer. The look on their faces will be worth it.
Whisky - jack Daniels. Bonus points if you call it "jack", double bonus if you call it "jagg dagniels" as you order

if alcoholism is in your genetics take extra care to moderate your consumption. dont let 3 beers a night become 4, then 5, then 6 etc.

>3 beers a day
That's way too much, lad.

>grey goose
overpriced french trite

True Kino vodka

Bongistan. The only American whiskeys you get normally are JD or if you're in a classier bar, they might have Woodford Reserve. On the other hand even a dive pub might have a decent single malt

>never really cared much for alcohol
>only drink a few beers and ciders every year with some champagne on new years and vodka shots as part of holiday tradition
>still drink like half a bottle of mulled wine a day throughout all of December
Mulled wine is love, mulled wine is life.

>overpriced french trite
That's kinda what he was asking for though to be fair. Pretentious shit.

For me, it's iced lime vodka (no added sugar).

that's the max for dudes. depends on the beer, too. the guy i was originally responding to said he picked up a 12 pack, so i assumed it was low ABV beer. 3 bud lights per day wont hurt most drinkers. he should not drink 3 bourbon barrel aged imperial stouts per day though.

Bumping good thread

alcohol is such a degenerate low life drug. If it weren't intertwined with human history, if it were invented today, consuming it would be looked down upon like sniffing glue.

Rice vodka

101 or bust. Otherwise, absolutely

A refreshing G&T

>he drinks top shelf

no one can handle it

>i can

nope, it's too high in alcohol, you're obnoxious when you drink it

>but if i try really hard i don't slur my words and shit

You turn into a douche, everyone knows. Sorry.

I get drunk by myself 3-6 days a week desu

Kys. Dogs are objectively better than a soypet

Whiskey tastes like piss of someone very sick, Rum is the patrician's choice

T. Soyboy

>Whiskey tastes like piss of someone very sick

I bet you'd know what sick piss tastes like you fag

Laphroaig

Drinking myself to sleep is one of the few things I look forward to every day

I got this for like £18 and because it's cheap I have it with coke like a pleb. The expensive single malt stuff, £40-50+ should be drunk neat or with ice really.

nigga Scotch rules all globally, hardly anyone cares about American """"whisky""""

I only drink da best

y'all need to step up ur game

youtu.be/m1Z0LAnsnuI

After blacking out on whiskey several times in college I think I'm over it for good

Now you're older you should try and savour it more and drink it to relax and take your time.

>I've never been drunk
What did he mean by this?

Johnny Walker black

Just watched Silence while sipping on some spiced wild turkey, was as comfy as it gets especially with all the nature shots in the beginning

>tfw passed out on couch last night
>go to work
>wife texts "Do you remember when you broke the vase and then the dogs were licking the water up while stepping on glass? I had to clean that up while you continued to pass out."

if this post ends in dubs I respond with "Only thing i remember is you waking me up with the god damned vacuum.

not that guy but i can't imagine doing that, i'm 25 and i still drink way too fast to get drunk quickly. i just want to numb the pain desu

CAUGHT IN THE UNDERTOW JUST CAUGHT IN THE UNDERTOW
>every step that i take is another mistake to (You)
CAUGHT IN THE UNDERTOW JUST CAUGHT IN THE UNDERTOW
>AND EVERY SECOND I WASTE IS MORE THAN I CAN TAKE