December 2019

>December 2019
>Directed by Joss Whedon
>A poor immigrant man moves to America to make money to feed his family back in Mexico, multiple times he was falsely accused of crimes he did not commit by his KKK neighbors, who seemed to be everywhere he was when accused. Later one day he found an abandoned gun on a dock i San Fran. Immediately realizing he must bring this gun to officials so it did not get into the wrong hands, he suddenly ran into a brainwashed white woman who was told by the patriarchy to stop this Mexican at all costs. As she attempted to steal the gun from him, it dropped on the ground and shot into her from the impact. The poor Mexican farmer was then booked and jailed by the Fascist Trump regime. See this story of incredible courage as we learn how he finally won freedom in the face of overwhelming odds.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

He changed his story three times, the defense claimed it fired when he dropped it. A Sig P239 doesn't do that though.

And so he dropped the gun, it went off, and then he picked it up and threw it in the water? Yeah right

This was a political verdict that is going to backfire so hard on the left, I can't wait.

>there was no recklessness

These people are insane

> gun just discharged when dropped
Of course this willl fly for bunch of no gunz jury in san fran thinking that the scene in true lies is possible. A modern first world made hand gun would not discharge when dropped.

>good, we must protect these people at all costs. his life is hard enough as it is since he can't get citizenship ever after being deported so many times

Give a non American a quick rundown.

>5 time border jumper shoots and kills woman
>his initial story is he was trying to shoot at sea lions in the water
>then claims he just found the gun
>he dropped it and it fired
>and the bullet ricocheted off the ground and hit her
>jury didn't even hit him with involuntary manslaughter

FICK DRIMPF

Build it.

>letting illegals go free of crime just to spite trump
gg trump wins 2020. i'd be mad if i was a moderate democrat.

I really and truly want North Korea to nuke San Francisco. Everyone there needs to die. I'll no longer have access to like two podcasts that I listen to, but beyond that, it would be more than worth it.

I really think liberals have a mental illness. It's sad to devote so much time to hating someone who doesn't even care about you. Obama got his fair share of nigger name calling but I can't remember thousands of people having #NeverObama #Fuckobama in their about me sections before.

At some point, to save us from total destruction, Trump needs to order the total annihilation of dissenters.

The internet has made me extremely misanthropic

Yeah, can't wait to see how those libcucks on the Frotcast defend this.

They're funny guys, but they truly do have their heads up their asses...

why do liberals want white people to die?

>I want americans to die

>be American
>get shot

San Fran isn't America, losing it would increase it from 56 to 58 at least

He should have shot OP instead

That will never get funded. Unless he pays for it himself.

just like how Drumpfy would never be president or last a year right :)

>He can’t beat Hillary

>he won't win the primaries; not a chance

Look at the comments on the White House Christmas decorations video.

>all these sweet Trumpanzee tears

Cry more you faggots

>s-stop t-trolling us in the youtube c-comments
good goy