Admit it, this is how you and your friends watch the plane scene also

this cringy fat fuck probably has trash taste in /tv too. i bet he watches capeshit bootlegs all the fucking time

Actually, I think I read he's a huge patrician who owns an enormous collection of American films.

huh, where did you read this

That's his dad.
But for real. No matter how rich you are, you can't have good taste in isolation. A patrician needs to befriend plebs in order to stay in touch with the reality . Otherwise he just becomes a freak.
A Dictator cannot have good taste because his job demands him to be away from the popular opinion.

His fathers favorite film was gone with the wind. Kim jong il owned a film collection of over 10 000 American films.

well, he can have populist taste, and can allow himself only to enjoy films that are critically praised

>this thread will now degenerate into 400 replies arguing about Supreme Leader Marshal Kim Jong Un's plebian or patrician movie taste

I hear he's a worthless NEET with his own steam account. Literally the only steam account in best korea.

He can't know what's populist taste. He can't know which critics to listen either. To have that you have to discuss your taste with other people, which weakens your authority and encourages coup.

I imagine to hide his real account they would allow dozens of accounts in Pyonyong so Americans can't tell which one is his

he obviously doesn't have time to play vidya or watch kino while planning nuclear war with america

He's a big guy, can americans even compete

No, apparently there is just one.

don't underestimate our kino president

why do the NK army wear those stupid hats

this but unironically. after becoming a neet for two years i started to get so far gone that people were confusing me for a crazy hobo every time i went out. not because of bad hygiene either, i still showered.

was probably kim jong il's CS account

Same here
It's not cool

AW YEA TAKE DAT CIA AMELICA MADDADFACKA
YOU WANT CATCH BIG GUY? TOO BAD, FIRE LISES ASSHORE YEA

Daily reminder

>your friends

at least this gave us reaction images of franco's face when eminem said he was gay

cause it looks good?

t. general chinkgook babylegs