What movies do girls watch?

post the cheerleader webm with the girl falling out of the sunroof

The ones that the people they follow on twitter watch

the notebook

Girls like Greta Gerwig's films.

>Frances Ha
>Mistress America
>Lady Bird

Not bad films either. If you're looking to watch a movie with a girl go for those.

fucking shitty ones is the truth.

BLACKED.com

b-grade horro

Why would anyone pay college for his daughter in 2016?

KYS faggot

:)

The ones where she can fantasize about not being around you.

Ouch

Netflix specials about lone girls in big cities or about mentally ill girls (depressed or something). I have seen scenes of the shit my little sister is watching. Those movies are awfully melodramatic, romantic + shitty comedy or wannabe serious shit. Basically absolute garbage. I just started to show her some good shit on netflix. She loves it.
Girls have a horrible base taste in movies, but if you start to show them snippets of the good shit they will open their third eye or something. They are no different than dudes in thay way. I bet they think action movies are stupid.

Nah man. True Romance is definately the best date movie!

>I bet they think action movies are stupid.
Most action movies do suck. Every so often something like The Raid comes out and blows everything out of the water but most action films are formulaic shit.

Shitty ones

nice

Sluts

>le epic college slut meme

college doesnt magically turn someone into a slut, its just a place where a bunch of 20 year old / late teens kids gather together, and of course that leads to alot of sex.

Read again what you posted user

>and of course that leads to alot of sex.
Not for me

Just saw Wonder (2017) and that flick where a single mom adopts like 3 adult males.

god, I hate women!!!!!!!